• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General WrestleMania XXIV Discussion

Wrestlemania 24. The way the WWE is going the show may be good but we will see.

John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy- This match would be great with Kennedy. I would like to see him turn face for a face vs. face match. I think Kennedy will win the WWE title here

Edge vs. MVP- now this one I thought long and hard about and I think MVP will turn face and win the Royal Rumble. Then I think Edge will lose the WHC Championship MVP

question: when was the time last year when the rumors started to spread, im talking about possible main events, Celebs involved (hopefully not...) WM location, etc.
The first one was like 3 days ago cited by a mexican newspaper, about a possible location for WM 25: the Azteca Stadium in Mexico City, with a capacity of 120,000. this of course is almost impossible, due the fact of WM being the big daddy of the PPVs, so you cant have your major annual show in a foreign country. (im agree with the rest of the PPVs, even the royal rumble...i would love to see one RR in England, that should be INSANE TV) or what about summerslam in Toronto??

Anyway, firsts rumors for WM24 indicates that the "next owner of WWE", Mr. Paul Levesque is going with Cena in a title match. Sounds predictable, but a good match only, but IF ONLY Cena turns heel.

Good idea. Interpromotional Invitational Battle Royal, pitting Melina, Candice Michelle, Jillian Hall, Victoria, Kristal, Kelly Kelly, and Ashley. Maybe they'd even consider moving the belt to Smackdown or even ECW

Oh god no, keep the belt on RAW. I don't ever want to see Kelly in the ring again, and Ashley is not much better.

Just let the RAW girls have a go at the title. I say Jillian Hall vs Mickie James, these two put on a 15 minute classic in OVW, why can't they do the same in WWE.

If not Jillian vs Mickie, then a triple threat with Candice. Hopefully Candice will have evolved her in ring skills to a whole new level by the time Wrestlemaina rolls around.

Let's hope Candice continues to evolve into WrestleMania as they could really make her into something if they keep their hopes into her!

But yeah let's not see no more playboy pushes or any more interpromotional matches at WrestleMania.

Jillian vs. Mickie would be outstanding! But I doubt WWE forget about Melina and Candice. I still think a fatal four way match is what it should be:

Jillian vs. Mickie vs. Melina vs. Candice

-or if Beth ever comes back make it a 5 way challenge, that would be classic!

But all I know is that hopefully WM24 is better then 23. Yes, WM23 had good fought matches but the card was less then spectacular and the only feud I really ever saw was the Battle of the Billionaires bullshit!

This is what I'd like to see, but within the bounds of realism:

Main Event:
WWE Title Match
John Cena (C) vs. Randy Orton
Yes, Cena makes his forth consecutive appearance in a WrestleMania Main Event. Tedious but inevitable. However, I'd like to see Orton get the title, even though he's unreliable, he's not completely unbearable like Cena is. I wonder how they're going to make Orton look unstoppable for ths one though. Maybe a formula change? Not in the WWE, surely.
Winner: Orton

World Heavyweight Title Match
Edge (C) vs. Undertaker
Streak vs. Streak
We all know this should be the main event, although it definitely won't be. Would be a great match to see, especially if Edge continued his streak by ending 'Taker's.
Winner: Edge

ECW Title Match
CM Punk vs. Johnny Nitro (C)
This would be an alright main event. A great main event if it's after a very long on/off program that leads up to it.
Winner:punk

To be continued...

My New Updated WM 24 Line-up

Main Event
WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs Triple H: Orton will most likely win the title at SummerSlam and have a long reign as champ for awhile with a rematch with Cena at unforgiven and maybe even Survivor Series then they start the Feud with HHH after that. Elimnation Chamber is looking to be very possible at NYR. Orton takes on HBK at RR, then leads to this match at WM24

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Edge
Somewho this match needs to happen or should happen most likely the Undertaker will be the champ as see him being the one to take it from Khali at Survivor Series or Armageddon in a Casket Match, Edge comes back and wins the Royal Rumble to get his shot for the Title as both put on there WM streaks.

ECW Championship
CM Punk vs Marcus Cor Von
Punk should be champ by the time WM comes around and Morrison should be out of the picture, MCV seems to be the logical choice for this as i dont think Burke has the championship caliber at this point.

Money in the Bank
MVP, Mysterio, Morrison, Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Burke, Matt Hardy, Cody Rhodes
I feel these are some of the best young talent in the business and winner should probably be MVP

HBK vs Mr. Kennedy
I think this would be very good one, we all know HBK can make anyone a star and Mr. K seems to be apart of the next generation of stars.

Chris Jericho vs John Cena
For the #1 Contender for the WWE championship or a loser leaves Raw match since Cena got Jericho fired from Raw, Jericho trys to repay the favor but doesnt and goes and feuds with Edge and others on SD!

Others not listed in matches that most likely be part of the show:
Lashley, Batista, Booker, Umaga, and Flair at this point dont know who these guys should face.

If everybody comes back from injury this is how I see it shaping up

WWE Championship- Triple H (C) vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (I think HHH will have a long run as champion before Mr. Wrestlemania HBK gets his final title)

World Heavyweight Championship- Edge (C) vs. Undertaker ( I actully think that this match has been brewing for a while evan though both are injured. I see Edge extending his streak and ending Takers)

Batista vs. Mark Henry- (Cage Match) Batista gains his revenge in a brutel math that leaves Henry with an injury. Batista wins.

MITB Ladder Match- Rey Mysterio vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Elijah Burke vs. John Morrison vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy ( I think the WWE will go with the 8 man once again and have MVP take it on his way to the WHC)

John Cena vs. Chris Jericho (Assuming Y2J comes back, Again this one is already brewing with Cena getting Jericho "Fired" I see Jericho taking the win)

ECW Championship- CM Punk (C) vs. Big Daddy V (This has the potential to be a really crappy match but I see BDV taking the ECW title a la Big Show)

Street Fight- Ric Flair vs. Umaga ( Flairs last match will be one for the ages as he beats the mammoth man Umaga in a bloody Street Fight)

No Holdes Barred- Mr. McMahon vs. Hulk Hogan ( I would love to see this as there real life feud is made public and comes down to this.... just wishful thinking)

Womens Championship- Mickie James (C) vs. Lita ( I think that this will be a return match for Lita as she takes the belt from Mickie)

Others who could be involved- Booker, Khali, CorVon, Finlay,

This is how I see the WM24 card stacking up...

Interpromotional Tag Team Battle Royal:
Hardys vs King Booker and Finlay vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs Cryme Time vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Deuce n Domino vs The Hart Foundation vs Major Brothers vs Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von vs Highlanders vs Daltons
(This one will kick off the show to a fast pace. 12 Tag Teams and as far as the winners I would have to go with Matt and Jeff.)

Submission Match:
Ric Flair vs Chris Masters
(This feud will start in January and the blowoff bout will take place at Mania which of course will be the Nature Boy's final match. Flair makes Masters tap via the Figure 4 Leglock.)

Triple Threat Match for the Womens Championship:
Jillian Hall vs Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix
(Should be a great women's match and perhaps the chick match of the year. I expect Jillian to walk in as champ but have no doubt Phoenix will win the gold despite whether she's a face or a heel.)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
Carlito vs Shawn Michaels vs Umaga vs Snitsky vs MVP vs Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison
(Has the potential to be the best MITB match yet but it all depends on how much time its given. I actually see Carlito or HBK coming out on top in this one.)

No Holds Barred Match:
Bobby Lashley vs The Great Khali
(Yes I know... I don't want to see this match either. But Lashley and Cena must be kept looking strong by defeating giant after giant so this is the outcome. Lashley is victorious and hopefully keeps the crowd into it with a few impressive moves.)

John Cena vs Batista
(Hmmmm an interesting matchup. These two have practically dominated their respective shows ever since winning the big one at WM21. I see a face/face encounter but Batista playing more of the tweener role. Cena would most likely come out on top but I wouldn't be surprised if Batista puled out the W.)

ECW Championship Match:
CM Punk vs Big Daddy V
(Vis' character will be in full throttle by the time Mania rolls around and will be the undisputed #1 Contender for the ECW Title. I kind of expect a semi-squash but it's hard to see that happen on such a big stage. Big Daddy V wins the title though without question.)

WWE Championship Match:
Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy
(This would be a great match that the fans would love to see. This feud could carry on thru the summer of 08' and help boost ratings. HHH will come in with a lengthy title reign and I think he will actually retain. However I expect him to drop the belt to Kennedy 4 weeks later at Backlash.)

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Edge vs Undertaker
(I really hope this ends up as the main event of the evening. That's where it belongs and the stakes would be high. Not only would the World Title be on the line but the Rated R Superstar and the Phenom would have their undefeated WM streaks to protect as well. Even though he doesn't return until November the title will somehow end up back around Edge's waist. A fantastic match which I see Taker being declared the winner and improving to 16-0.)​

First off, please stop talking about Edge vs. Undertaker having "streaks" on the line. There is one streak, The Undertaker. Edge lost at WrestleMania 23 (don't tell me he wasn't pinned or was taken out of the match, if he didn't have his hand raised and his name announced as the winner of a match he was involved in, he lost. period.). Thank you.

Anywho, my predictions:

WWE Championship:
Triple H (c) vs. Mr Kennedy.
I think we'll see Orton defeat Cena and that'll last for a few months setting up Orton vs. Triple H at Survivor Series, Orton finding ways to keep the title up Royal Rumble where Triple H finally gets the belt and the fued ends. Kennedy becomes the first true heel (not including Vince in 99) to win the Royal Rumble since Yokozuna in 93, because that's the kind of unpredictable stuff they need.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Undertaker (c) vs. Edge.
I see Khali holding the title until Survivor Series, where he loses to Undertaker. Undertaker will take care of Mark Henry first before going after the title he never should've lost. Edge could also be the first heel to win the Rumble since 93, if not Kennedy, but Edge has a more legitimate claim to a title shot upon his injury return and doesn't need to win the Rumble.

ECW Championship:
Title abandoned after Survivor Series
In my dream scenario, ECW starts fueding with one of the other brands, leading to a "loser leaves WWE" of sorts at Survivor Series, with ECW getting cut and merged into the other two brands. Unfortunately, I know that won't happen, so my real prediction is CM Punk being the champ against whoever. That brand is already dead stale, we've seen all of the remotely main event calibre wrestlers against each other. They'll have to find a way to get fresh faces on there soon.

Other matches:
John Cena vs. Batista
They need to bring back the Interbrand matches at WrestleMania. Start them fueding at Royal Rumble or something. Both need a heel turn, probably Batista.

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat.
Steamboat suggested this match for WrestleMania 22. Perhaps they're both inducted into the Hall of Fame and either fued their way to one last match or agree to have one last match for the fans (ala Sting vs. Ric Flair at the last Nitro).

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton.
Michaels returns at the Royal Rumble to help Triple H win the title, allowing this fued to logically pick up where it left off.

Hulk Hogan vs. Carlito
I have no idea. Hogan goes on Carlito's Cabana with his daughter when her new album (ugh) comes out, thus the fued begins.

MVP or Matt Hardy winning Money In The Bank.
Probably MVP, since the "Mr Money In The Bank" thing works so much better with heels.

First off, please stop talking about Edge vs. Undertaker having "streaks" on the line. There is one streak, The Undertaker. Edge lost at WrestleMania 23 (don't tell me he wasn't pinned or was taken out of the match, if he didn't have his hand raised and his name announced as the winner of a match he was involved in, he lost. period.). Thank you.

Edge was taking out because of injury. He's never lost a one on one singles match. So it's whatever. Taker vs Edge will be streak vs streak and if it happens im sure WWE will book it that way.

WWE Championship:
Triple H (c) vs. Mr Kennedy.
I think we'll see Orton defeat Cena and that'll last for a few months setting up Orton vs. Triple H at Survivor Series, Orton finding ways to keep the title up Royal Rumble where Triple H finally gets the belt and the fued ends. Kennedy becomes the first true heel (not including Vince in 99) to win the Royal Rumble since Yokozuna in 93, because that's the kind of unpredictable stuff they need

Laughable. As much as I wish Kennedy will be main eventing WM 24. He won't. We will probaly be getting stuck with Trips/Cena 2 and Kennedy will be taking on HBK. I can just see a Kennedy/HBK feud for some reason. It would be great to if it happend.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Undertaker (c) vs. Edge.
I see Khali holding the title until Survivor Series, where he loses to Undertaker. Undertaker will take care of Mark Henry first before going after the title he never should've lost. Edge could also be the first heel to win the Rumble since 93, if not Kennedy, but Edge has a more legitimate claim to a title shot upon his injury return and doesn't need to win the Rumble.

Correct. I agree on this one from the looks of things now Taker will be getting Henry when he returns. Edge will not be back till November or later. They may even hold him off for a Royal Rumble win. That'd be awesome but I think when it's all said and done Taker/Edge is our TRUE WM main event for the Gold.

Other matches:
John Cena vs. Batista
They need to bring back the Interbrand matches at WrestleMania. Start them fueding at Royal Rumble or something. Both need a heel turn, probably Batista.

This would be god awful and if it was to happen WWE will make Cena come off a Rumble win and go for Boretista's title. WWE sees these two as the 2 biggest stars of the Cena era. Similar to Rock/Austin so IMO if they go for this match it will be for the gold. The IWC can only hope and pray it doesn't happen. I agree that it is possible though.

Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat.
Steamboat suggested this match for WrestleMania 22. Perhaps they're both inducted into the Hall of Fame and either fued their way to one last match or agree to have one last match for the fans (ala Sting vs. Ric Flair at the last Nitro).

Doubtful, If this is going to be Flair's last match. I hope he gets a younger star. Doubt it will be his last match or WM anyways.

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton.
Michaels returns at the Royal Rumble to help Triple H win the title, allowing this fued to logically pick up where it left off.

Seen this feud before and I don't really want to see it again. Doubt it happens at WM. Hopefully they both get a better match than this one. I wouldn't mind seeing HBK in the MITB Match or taking on Kennedy. Orton can't really tell now maybe Lashley.

Hulk Hogan vs. Carlito
I have no idea. Hogan goes on Carlito's Cabana with his daughter when her new album (ugh) comes out, thus the fued begins.

LOL, this would be fantastic. Carlito/Hogan feud. God i'd love to see this.Just think Carlito spitting apple in that SOB'S face :lmao:.To bad it won't happen. Hogan is on bad terms with Vincey and is wanting to "take him down". Carlito will be apart of MITB or IC title chase. Hogan will be at home.

MVP or Matt Hardy winning Money In The Bank.
Probably MVP, since the "Mr Money In The Bank" thing works so much better with heels.

If there will be another MITB. I can see MVP winning it also. They gave it to Kennedy last year and he ended up getting injured. Hopefully they realize that Kennedy/MVP are the future and let MVP have a run and win it all in the end.

I agreed with most of what you had put so I decided to break down your card because i'm bored. I'll have my predictions soon but I agree with some of what you had said.

One thing I have been pondering about this year's Wrestlemania is where does Kennedy fit on the card. WWE had plans for him to be in a title match when he announced he would cash in his money in the bank match there. I just don't see him being pushed enough over the course of this year to be headlining WM.

The most obvious choice for an opponent would be Chris Jericho. Jericho would really put him over as a talker and wrestler. Then, after realizing that Smackdown would need Jericho more that Raw, I figure Kennedy would just be in the MITB match again and win it.

But how about this twist? Everyone knows about Edge's history with Kennedy and that it would be a bust if it wasn't Edge vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the title. How about push Kennedy to the moon by having him cash in his newly won MITB THAT NIGHT, switch over to Smackdown, and defeat both Edge and Undertaker for the title.

My WrestleMania 24 Predictions:

WWE Championship
Triple H (c) VS. Mr.Kennedy -
I see Triple H wininng the title from Orton at Survivor Series. I hope WWE makes Kennedy win the Rumble, he and Triple H could put on a great match.
Winner: Mr.Kennedy

Undertaker (c) VS. Edge -
This match is already built up, Edge won the title from him, Streak vs. Streak. it would be cool to see Edge win, but I won't be mad if the Deadman goes 16-0. Vince won't end Undertaker's streak.
Winner: Undertaker

ECW Championship
C.M Punk (c) VS. Marcus Cor Von
I think C.M Punk will beat John Morrison at SummerSlam, and have a long reign. I hope WWE finally uses Marcus Cor Von, and puts him in the main event.
Winner: Marcus Cor Von

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
MVP VS. Jeff Hardy VS. Matt Hardy VS. Umaga VS. Shelton Benjamin VS. Carlito
Winner: MVP

Ric Flair's Last Match: Submission Match
Ric Flair VS. Chris Jericho
This would be amazing, let's just hope when Jericho returns he goes to SmackDown, because they need him more. A worthy opponent for Ric's last match.
Winner: Ric Flair

One-on-One
Shawn Michaels VS. Randy Orton
This rivalry will start at Survivor Series when Michaels helps Triple H win the title. Randy Orton will continue to feud with Triple H until the Rumble. then he'll continue his feud with Shawn. This match might steal the show because of HBK.
Winner: Shawn Michaels

One-on-One
The Great Khali VS. Rey Mysterio
The feud starts at the Rumble with Rey magically eliminating Khali. This match would have some high-flying moves by Rey with Khali just standing there. Rey tries to do some crazy move off the top rope, Khali catches him.. 7 foot drop..1..2..3.
Winner: The Great Khali

Women's Championship: Triple Threat Match
Mickie James (c) VS. Melina VS. Beth Phoenix
Mickie will win the title off Candice. This match will probably shock a few people because it will be ok.
Winner: Beth Phoenix

World Tag Team Championships: Battle Royal
Londrick (c) VS. Deuce 'n' Domino VS. Lance Cade 'n' Trevor Murdoch VS. Cryme Tyme VS. Jesse 'n' Festus
This match will probable open the show. It will be pretty good with alot of big moves. I see Cryme Tyme finally winning the gold.
Winners: Cryme Tyme

The Cruseiweight title is not included because i think it will be inactive by then. The U.S and IC title is also not on the line because both mid-card champs are in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Has anybody else thought about a Ric Flair vs. The Rock match for Wrestlemania 24? I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, but it seems like a GREAT idea to me. I can see Rocky bringing out the best in Flair, and this would be a hell of a way for Flair to go out. Any thoughts?

world heavyweight championship match:
the undertaker (c) vs. edge
the undertaker regains the title from khali. edge wins the royle rumble and ends the undertaker's undefeated streak when he wins the world heavyweight championship.

wwe championship match:
randy orton (c) vs. triple h.
orton wins the title at summerslam and manages to stay away from the game by feuding with the likes of cena, lashley, umaga, and hbk throughout the rest of the year. orton wins and the feud continues.

interbrand match:
john cena vs. batista
after losing to orton at summerslam, as well as retaining it at the following pay per view, john cena blames everyone but himself for the losses. after whining, attacking refs, and ruining a number of matches, cena is a full on heel. backstage before the royle rumble batista runs into cena and tells him to suck it up and earn a shot by winning the rumble. cena gets eliminated in the rumble just as batista nters it. batista snickers at cena as cena is heading to the back. cena makes a u-turn, knocking down batista and pummels him with chair shots before rolling him in the ring, entering the ring himself, and then eliminating him. refs finally pull cena off batista, which leads to their wrestlemania match. cena gets the best of batista using a chain to the face. the feud continues.

no disqualification match:
ken kennedy vs. stone cold
kennedy gets some major wins and says runs his mouth about being the best of all time. austin answers. kennedy wins after major blood loss and powering out of a sharpshooter. after the match, austin shows kennedy respect telling kennedy that he was able to do what austin couldn't at wrestlemania 13 (escape the sharpshooter with blood streaming down his face) and tells kennedy he is indeed the best there is, thus turning kennedy full on face.

women's championship match:
mickie james (c) vs. beth phoenix
mickie turns heel, reprising her psycho role and beating candice. phoenix remembers why mickie wronged her in the past and they have a long feud leading to their match at wrestlemania, which mickie wins, continuing their feud.

money in the bank ladder match:
rey mysterio vs. carlito vs. elijah burke vs. john morrison vs. mvp vs. the sandman
burke goes to raw while morrison is back on smackdown. all win qualifying matches and have various tag and single matches together leading up to this. most any of these superstars would be pretty good mr. money in the bank, but i would give the win to the sandman. i like the idea of the fan favorite underdog getting the surprise win. i don't think the sandman should win the title, but i think it would help both him and orton for them to have a high profile title match. it also gives orton another legend to kill and reminds us that the money in the bank winner is not a shoe in to become a world champion

ric flair retirement match:

ric flair vs. shawn michaels
flair is inducted to the hall of fame the night before and says that he wans one more match against someone who he respects the hell out of and has not had a big profile match with before. the ref takes a bump and the dirtiest player in the game takes a chair to the knee of michaels on the outside before rolling michaels back into the ring, slapping on the figure four, and getting a win in his retirement match. michaels won't look too bad as long as flair cheats to get the win.

intercontinental championship match:
lashley (c) vs. booker t.
lashley goes at orton when he returns from the injury, but can't get a win. after triple h is done feuding with cena he wants a shot at orton, but lashley steps in saying that he is not done with orton yet. he attacks hunter and they start a feud, turning lashley heel. later in the year lashley wins the intercontinental championship from umaga. all the while, queen sharmell and king booker are having problems. eventually booker gets fed up with the queen and his silly king gimmick. he goes back to his booker t persona and dumps sharmell. shortly after lashley attacks booker and reveals that sharmell is his new manager. lashley wins at wrestlemania with some interference by sharmell as lashley would be helped much more by being the intercontinental champ.

united states championship match:
finlay (c) vs. cm punk
cm punk is drafted to smackdown. after finishing his feud with chavo, mysterio comes to feud with mvp. i think they can have a long, fun series of matches with rey winning the title in the end. finlay then attacks rey and they feud with finlay winning in the end. after finlay getting pinned in a triple threat, money in the bank qualifying match with punk and mysterio (mysterio getting the pin on finlay) punk and finlay go at it at wrestlemania. cm punk gets the win and gets his first taste of wwe gold.

world tag team championship elimination match:

brian kendrick & paul london (c) vs. lance cade & trevor murdoch vs. cryme tyme vs. the world's greatest tag team
kendrick & london win the gold from cade & murdoch sometime late in the year. making this a four team match is the way i can really see this as being a wrestlemania worthy match. the raw brand is obviously the brand with the most depth in the tag department and these eight men should be able to put on a decent elimination match. i think cryme tyme would be entertaining as tag champions and since the current holds are faces as well, this is a good opportunity for cryme tyme to pick up the titles.

pre show twenty man interpromotional over the top rope battle royle:
raw participants: cody rhodes, davari, jeff hardy, the highlanders, marcus cor von, santino marella, snitsky, and super crazy
smackdown participants: chavo guerrero, chris masters, chuck palumbo, deuce, domino, gregory helms, jimmy wang yang, kane, kenny dykstra, mark henry, and matt hardy

matt hardy gets the win. he deserves it and it would be a bit of a surprise with umaga, kane, and mark henry being the favorites.

i think this card would make for a memorable wrestlemania, as well as be quite doable. quite obviously, the ecw brand would be no more by the time that wrestlemania rolls around. superstars that i hope are not around by wrestlemania include khali, eugene, hardcore holly, big daddy v, the boogyman, kevin thorn, tommy dreamer, and the miz

Undertaker vs Edge [c]
Taker beats Khali senseless till the match is stopped at Survivor Series and Khali relinquishes his title. there is a battle royal on smackdown where Edge makes his return by coming up from under the ring at the end and winning the title. then Taker gets a title shot and the feud builds up till mania when Taker goes 16-0

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Randy Orton [c]
Orton wins the title and HHH wins the rumble. they feud till WM when Orton wins in an unexpected turn.

one-on-one
HBK vs Mr Kennedy
Kennedy claims that he will be the new Mr Wrestlemania and Shawn Michaels tells him that theres only one Mr Wrestlemania and thats him. They feud from No Way Out till WM. Kennedy wins but the feud continues.

Interpromotional match
Batista vs Cena
Cena says he wants a challenge and Batista gives it to him. winner nobody because they get booed out the building.

Last Match
Ric Flair vs MVP. Flair eliminates MVP at the Rumble MVP says that flair has done nothing since Evoloution and has become a "has been". Flair challenges him to a match. flair wins and gets inducted to the Hall of Fame that same night.

Extreme Rules match. ECW World Championship
CM Punk [c] vs Morrison vs Dreamer vs Burke vs The Alpha Male
this is the only way the crowd would be into an ECW title match and it would be a good main event match. Winner The Alpha Male.

Money In The Bank
Matt Hardy vs Mysterio vs Jericho vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs King Booker vs Sandman. this would be an all time classic Y2J wins it and challenges Undertaker later on.

Tables Match. World Tag Team Championships
The Dudleys vs Paul London & Brian Kendrick [c]
London and Kendrick win the tag titles at No Way Out.its been said that The Dudleys are leaving TNA and i can see them coming back to WWE. winner The Dudleys

Undertaker vs Edge [c]
Taker beats Khali senseless till the match is stopped at Survivor Series and Khali relinquishes his title. there is a battle royal on smackdown where Edge makes his return by coming up from under the ring at the end and winning the title. then Taker gets a title shot and the feud builds up till mania when Taker goes 16-0

WWE Championship
Orton wins the title and HHH wins the rumble. they feud till WM when Orton wins in an unexpected turn.

one-on-one
HBK vs Mr Kennedy
Kennedy claims that he will be the new Mr Wrestlemania and Shawn Michaels tells him that theres only one Mr Wrestlemania and thats him. They feud from No Way Out till WM. Kennedy wins but the feud continues.

Interpromotional match
Batista vs Cena
Cena says he wants a challenge and Batista gives it to him. winner nobody because they get booed out the building.

Last Match
Ric Flair vs MVP. Flair eliminates MVP at the Rumble MVP says that flair has done nothing since Evoloution and has become a "has been". Flair challenges him to a match. flair wins and gets inducted to the Hall of Fame that same night.

this is the only way the crowd would be into an ECW title match and it would be a good main event match. Winner The Alpha Male.

Money In The Bank
Matt Hardy vs Mysterio vs Jericho vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs King Booker vs Sandman. this would be an all time classic Y2J wins it and challenges Undertaker later on.

London and Kendrick win the tag titles at No Way Out.its been said that The Dudleys are leaving TNA and i can see them coming back to WWE. winner The Dudleys

Excellent card mate! One of the most realistic i've read so far.Even when I cant see the dudleys again on WWE, you never know...

and the ECW match, its going to happen eventually, so, what better place than here!!
Now you just have to fill the time slot with some battle royal and the HoF segment, and voila!!

Undertaker vs Edge [c]

WWE Championship

one-on-one
HBK vs Mr Kennedy

Interpromotional match
Batista vs Cena

Last Match

Money In The Bank

just about perfect but instead of the hardys in the MITB put them in the place of the dudleys and replace the hardys with lashley and gregory helms

I'm doing just a few very early predictions just for the hell of it lol. So here it goes.

Undertaker(c) vs Edge WHC Championship- This match just has to happen given the recent history between the two. I can see it playing out with Edge winning the Rumble challeging Taker to streak vs streak at WM. It's a dream match of mine. I hope it happens. If it does I think Edge has a shot at breaking the streak but it's doubtful. Taker will move on to 16-0

Another WHC match Possibility-John Cena vs Boretista- That's right mates. I can see this being possible. Cena is rumored to be filming another movie this fall. He is god so I expect if he does indeed take the time off. He will come back win the Rumble and move on to face Boretista. WWE might do this being that Johnny Boy and Boretista are the so called Rock/Austin of this god awful era. It's possible and I pray to god it doesn't happen.

Triple H (c)vs John Cena 2 for the WWE Championship- This one is the more realistic. Having Cena come off a Rumble win after Trips takes the belt and plunges him with the Slegehammer. Cena returns...wins the Rumble by overcoming odds and gets revenge on HHH at Mania. If it does happen. Trips sorry buddy but you will be 0-2 vs Johnny Boy.

HBK vs Ken Kennedy- I see this feud happening one way or another with Kennedy being on RAW now and this being such a good looking feud. Why not have it at Mania? Should be a classic Legend vs Future type match. Kennedy should get the win if it happens. It might not happen at WM but it will sometime.

Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley- I can see it now. Bobby "o so close" to eliminating Cena or Edge then all of the sudden....BAM!!!! RKO out of nowhere as payback from eliminating him earlier. This feud is another bound to happen I can see it starting at RR and finishing here. Should be a good feud and match if Lashley during his time off works on some of his mic skills.

Chris Jericho vs MVP- OK,I know this one is a long shot but I think it is possible in a way if Jericho does indeed return and go to the SD! brand. MVP at this time is already been established in the main event scene and with his cockiness he challenges anyone for a match at WM. Then you hear the countdown and Jericho returning. I know I'm only dreaming but what the hell. lol. I'd love to see this feud as both MVP and Y2J are outstanding preformers mic and in ring wise. They should have great chemistry together on both. Doubtful that it happens but I just wanted to throw in another dream match of mine.

That's all for now. I'll come back in a few months.

World Heavyweight Championship 60-Minute Ironman Match
Edge def. The Undertaker (New Champion)
*(There are some rumors that the Undertaker will retire in 2008, i don't know what is the exact time, probably Undertaker beats The Great Khali at some time in 2007 and will hold it on up to Wrestlemania while Edge may return at the Royal Rumble cheating his wat to win it and also ends Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. Edge may be the next biggest bad guy in WWE and maybe reign longer!)

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels def. Triple H
*(Perhaps, if HBK returns in late 2007, he will defeat Randy Orton who will soon defeat Cena. Then Triple H will challenge HBK for the title in a friendly match. As HBK beats The Game, their rivalry will heat up and it turns like a Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Rivalry.)

Women's Championship
Torrie Wilson def. Candice Michelle (New Champion)
*(Candice turns to a bad girl in the late 2007's, as she will be defeated by the Diva Search winner in a fulfill your fantasy diva battle royal at Cyber Sunday, then regains it at Survivor Series, while Torrie Wilson wins a special Royal Rumble for WWE Divas only and beats Candice to win her first Women's Title!)

Interpromotional Match
Ric Flair def. Randy Orton
*(Ric Flair will be inducted to the Hall of Fame this year but a young and cocky Randy Orton spoils it as Orton attacked Flair at the Hall of Fame Ceremony and Flair will get his Revenge as he beats Orton at Wrestlemania!)

Interpromotional Match

Lashley def. The Great Khali
*(The Great Khali and Lashley's feud started at the Royal Rumble match as they both brawled outside the ring due to Lashley eliminating Khali, but in the end Lashley sill dominated Khali at Wrestlemania!)

ECW Championship Open Match

Jeff Hardy def. Big Daddy V (New Champion)
*(John Morrison loses to CM Punk at Summerslam 2007 while CM Punk's reign will not last long up to New Year's Revolution, where Big Daddy V destroys him for the title, as no one's left to face Big Daddy V, Matt Striker addressed an open challenge for Big Daddy V at Wrestlemania. Jeff Hardy answers it and did the impossible!)

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

John Cena def. Chris Jericho, Mr. Kennedy, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, Kane, CM Punk and John Morrison
*(John Cena didn't have another chance for a Championship match after losing to Randy Orton several times. He will have a short feud with Chris Jericho while Jericho becomes the New IC Champion after ending Umaga's long reign as IC Champion at New Year's Revolution. John Cena and Chris Jericho's feud will continue up to Backlash!)

U.S. Championship
Finlay def. Chuck Palumbo
*(Chuck's winning ways continue up to 2008. However, Finlay's the one who stops it. Chuck looks forward to face Finlay for the gold and but looses his chance due of Hornswoggle.)

World Tag-Team Championship TLC Match
Brian Kendrick and Paul London def. World's Greatest Tag-Team (New Champions)
*(The World's Greatest Tag-Team reigned so long, London and Kendrick addressed a challenge to Benjamin and Haas and it turned out to be a TLC Match. It's a great High Flying Match but London and Kendrick proved their greater!)

Cruiserweight Championship Match Open

Carlito def. Jamie Noble, Super Crazy, Shannon Moore, Gregory Helms and Nunzio (New Champion)
*(The Cruiserweight Title becomes vacant for a long time and The Coach announced that either 3 brands could get the Cruiswerweight Title, it turned out that Carlito from Raw winning it!)

Money in the Bank: Elijah Burke vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs MVP vs Sandman vs Finlay vs Kenny Dykstra vs Jeff Hardy.

World Tag Team Championship: Cryme Tyme vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match: Edge(c) vs Umaga vs Ric Flair.

Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton

Three Way Dance for the ECW Heaveyweight Campionship: Tommy Dreamer vs CM Punk vs Marcus Cor Von

United States Championship Ladder Match: Matt Hardy(c) vs Rey Mysterio*
*Both will be face.

Womens Championship Battle Royal: Ashley vs Melina vs Candice Michell vs Victoria vs Torrie Wilson.

Wrestlemania Rematch: The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

World Heaveyweight Championship: Batista vs Kane(c)

WWE Championship: Triple H vs Bobby Lashley

WWE Championship: John Cena def. Triple H (c)
These two will main event Wrestlemania... unless aliens invade the planet or something.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge def. Batista (c)
Batistas last championship run ends by putting the future over.

ECW Championship: CM Punk (c) def. Elijah Burke
The developmental territory sends their future hopes.

Womens Championship: Mickie James (c) def. Melina
Best case, unless they are willing to waste ppv time with some other playboy cover girl.

United States Championship: Matt Hardy (c) def. MVP

Hell in a Cell: Undertaker def. Bobby Lashley
They eliminate each other at the Royal Rumble, Undertaker challenges Lashley. Someone like Kennedy tells Lashley that the fans will hate him if he ends the streak and laugh at him if he loses and that he shouldn't give a damm about them. Undertaker will be mad over, the fans will probably boo Lashley's comebacks even if he takes some sick bumps and after the match he will finally turn heel and go for the WWE or the World Heavyweight Championship.

Shawn Michaels vs. Rey Mysterio
MOTY candidate

No Holds Barred Legend vs. Legend Killer Match: Randy Orton def. Ric Flair
Flair will cheat to add some drama but Orton will 'kill' the legend.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Mr. Kennedy def. John 'don't call me Johnny' Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Jeff Hardy, King Booker and Umaga (IC Champion)
I've added Umaga to add some comedy. I would make him look like he doesn't understand the concept of the match and bulldozing arround until Benjamin stops him with a ladder to build an IC feud for the future.

Money in the Bank: Elijah Burke vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs MVP vs Sandman vs Finlay vs Kenny Dykstra vs Jeff Hardy.

World Tag Team Championship: Cryme Tyme vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match: Edge(c) vs Umaga vs Ric Flair.

Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton

Three Way Dance for the ECW Heaveyweight Campionship: Tommy Dreamer vs CM Punk vs Marcus Cor Von

United States Championship Ladder Match: Matt Hardy(c) vs Rey Mysterio*
*Both will be face.

Womens Championship Battle Royal: Ashley vs Melina vs Candice Michell vs Victoria vs Torrie Wilson.

Wrestlemania Rematch: The Undertaker vs Mark Henry

World Heaveyweight Championship: Batista vs Kane(c)

WWE Championship: Triple H vs Bobby Lashley

There are too many problems with this
1) RVD aint comming back ti WWE
2) Mark Henry is leaving WWE after Unforgiven
3) There is no Maine Event talent in the Money in the Bank
4) Edge definetly wont be in an intercontinental championship match, he is main event material,
5) Ric Flair wont be in a championship match, htis will be his retierment match
6) no HBK????
7) no Cena???

WWE Championship Match: Triple H (c) vs. Randy Ortan vs. John Cena
Triple H retains title

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker
Taker beats Edge and goes 16-0

ECW World Championship Match: C.M. Punk (c) vs. Morrison vs. Burke vs. The Alpha Male in a Hard Core Match.
Morrison beats Punk and wins title

MITB Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Lashley vs. Kennedy vs. Kane vs. Booker.
Kennedy wins (I actually think that's plausible since they're gonna put Taker over again and Kennedy got fucked over just as bad as he did, and Kennedy obviously isn't going to get a title anytime soon on Raw so this would set up a title reign on Smackdown in 08'

World Tag Team Championship Match: London and Kendrick (c) vs. Cade and Murdoch
London and Kendrick retain.

Women's match: Melina (c) vs. Mickie James
Mickie wins title

U.S. Title: MVP (c) vs. Ric Flair
Retirement match for Flair, Flair wins and then some contest is started for the title next Smackdown.

Batista vs. Big Daddy V in a Who has less talent the roid user who botches moves and still wins World titles or the black guy with size EEE titties? Match
No one wins (and we the fans are the true losers)

And there's my predictions

Edit: Oh yeah Shawn Michaels is guest ref for the WWE title match or something.

No Holds Barred Legend vs. Legend Killer Match: Randy Orton def. Ric Flair
Flair will cheat to add some drama but Orton will 'kill' the legend.

[

Wouldn't happen man. Vince is gonna throw Flair a cookie match against some weak heel and let him go over one last time at Wrestlemania

First post :D

WWE Championship Match: Triple H(c) Versus Mr Kennedy Versus Orton Versus HBK
I could think of loads of different singles matches for this, perhaps there will be. Maybe Orton Vs. HHH, and HBK Vs. Kennedy, but it would be a good main event match. Either Kennedy finally wins or HHH retains.

John Cena Versus Batista
Cena will return from his movie, Batista will be heal by now, and they will feud leading up to this so called “Dream Match”. Cena will win and continue his undefeated streak at WM.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge(c) Versus Undertaker
This match was almost 100% as soon as Edge beat him. Taker will obviously win, and go 16-0 at Wrestlemania.

ECW World Championship Match: C M Punk (c) vs. Morrison vs. Burke vs. The Alpha Male in a Hard Core Match.
Basically a huge ECW Match, unless they get some new talent. Morrison or Punk will win

Lashley Versus Great Khali
Good luck Lashley if this happens your in for the worst match of your life against the man who has four moves and cannot walk.

MITB Match: Finlay Vs. Kane Vs. Mysterio Vs. King Booker Vs. Umaga Vs. Y2J Vs. Shelton
I’m not sure about this match, it will definitely happen but the competitors all depend on what happen this year. I am not 100% about my selection due to the 2 Heavyweights in it making for perhaps a poor MITB match. Y2J Wins.

World Tag Team Championship Match: Hardy Boyz maybe Versus returning Dudleyz perhaps. Or Hardyz Vs. some sort of team.

Women's match: No idea here, like all the diva's have faced each other, it'll either be a huge match will them all, or a new/ returning diva.

U.S. Title: MVP (c) Versus Ric Flair
I really think this will happen, it will give MVP the legendary match up he deserves, and Ric Flair the end match he deserves too. Flair wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back