• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General WrestleMania XXIV Discussion

No offense to you guys who make your cards based on speculation of returning superstars, but I prefer to do this with superstars who are currently on the roster and should be active come WM.

World Heavyweight Championship- Undertaker vs. Edge(c)
This match will steal the show, and WWE knows that, so this will be the main event. Taker wins (though I'd prefer to see Edge break the streak as a sign of respect from Taker to Edge.)

WWE Championship- Mr. Kennedy(Royal Rumble Winner) vs. HHH(c)
A week ago I would have said this was the main event. But this paternity storyline seems to be in real danger, so WWE may put this match on second seat to Taker/Edge. Kennedy wins with help from a McMahon, presumably Vince.

ECW Championship Extreme Elimination Chamber- Elijah Burke vs. John Morrison vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Boogeyman vs. CM Punk This is just something I'd like to see. We all like the Chamber, we're just not willing to pay for a terrible undercard to see it. So, put on WM. Title will have gone vacant for some reason ( Big Daddy V ate it lol) so there you go for the story leading up to the match. Punk wins.

"I Quit" Match- John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Real Bloody match here. Cena wins with help from returning Shawn Michaels.

Interpromotional match- Bobby Lashley vs. The Great Khali
Worst match on the card, sorry Bobby. Lashley wins in grand fashion to try and make the match look somewhat special.

Batista vs. Ric Flair- Dave turns heel on his mentor. Flair wins then retires.

Kane vs. Mark Henry- scratch what I said before, THIS will be the worst match on the card. Double count-out. Kane and Henry fight to thr back. They show them still fighting throughout the show. Btween main events, they show them on the top of the building. Kane Chokeslams henry of the top of the building, and we rid of Mark Henry for good this time.

MITB Ladder Match- Umaga vs. MVP vs. Finlay vs. King Booker vs.Cody Rhodes vs. Kenny Dykstra vs. Carlito vs. Rey Mysterio
The High Spots Match of the evening. High flying moves from Mysterio, Dykstra, Carlito, MVP, and even Umaga. Can you imagine an Umaga splash onto Kenny from the top of a ladder. Gruesome. Mysterio wins.

World Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Way- The Hardyz vs. WGTT vs. Londrick vs. Cade & Murdoch (c)
A very solid tag team bout to open the show. Jeff and Matt are IC and US Champs respectively, and are looking for double gold. However, they are impressed by London and Kendrick, team up with them, take out the other two teams, then wrestle each other for the last few minutes of the match. Londrick gets the upset and the titles. The Hardyz shake their hands as a sign of respect and a way of passing the torch to the next great high-flying duo in WWE. Matt and Jeff go their seperate ways.

WM24

World HeavyWeight Championship-Undertaker(c) vs Randy Orton{WM21 rematch}

orton moves to smackdown after winning the Royal Rumble to face Taker b/c he wants to fullfill his destiny beating takers streak. He loses to taker, who goes 16-0, but edge just won the money in the bank match and cashes it in he hits the spear but doesnt get the pin turns around for another spear and gets RKOed,Orton picks up taker and puts him over edge, and gets the pin to go 17-0, Orton turns into a good guy once agian, edge waste his money in the bank shot.Orton and Taker Shakes hANds and takers retains

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH- Cena(c) vs Triple H vs HBK

this will be a WM22,23 rematch. someone from rAW will win the royal rumble and move on to smackdown, and raw will hold a tournament to face cena for the championship. HHH and HBK will be in the finals and it will somehow be a draw{both pin eachother} which makes the raw main event.
Cena retains as usual makes triple h tap in the middle of the ring, dejavu from WM20

ECW Championship- CM Punk(c) vs Eligah Burke vs Alpha Male vs John Morrison special ref Terry Funk hosted under Xtreme Rules

Eligah Burke pins punk with the Eligah Express and becomes the champ also a well known wrestlers which boost off his carreer.

NO 1. Contender Match Battle Royal Over The Top Rope/ Battle of the Giants The Great Khali, Kane Mark Henry, Umaga, and Big Daddy V, Batista

Not really the most exciting match but we all wanna know who is the most dominant giant.Big Daddy V wins

U.S Championship- MVP(c) vs Ric Flair Loser Leaves Brand Match
Flair wins this match MVP is about to breakdown b/c he has to leave the brand but Flair volunteers to retire and save MVPs young carreer and gives him back his title for putting on a hell of a match.MVP IS confused and this ends up teaching him a lesson.

Tri Brand Match- Candice Michelle(c) vs Ashley vs Kelly Kelly
Candice Keeps the title on Raw where it should be.

Tables Match- The Dudleys(c) vs The Hardyz vs Chris Jericho and Shelton( who will become a star alongside Jericho)

Jericho and Shelton win

Money In the Bank- carlito vs king booker vs rvd vs edge vs finley vs Ken Kennedy

edge wins 2nd time

add mysterio to that money in the bank, Lashley and Snitzky to the battle of the giants mathch, and Hornswaggle to the money in the bank for comedy

WrestleMania 24: Predictions:

W.W.E. Championship Match: John Cena v. Triple H. v. Shawn Michaels v. Randy Orton
Reason: Randy Orton takes the Championship from Cena, feuds with Triple H. & HBK, Cena wins Royal Rumble.. making it a Fatal Four-Way.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge v. Undertaker:
Reason: Edge beats Rey Mysterio to regain World Championship, Taker wins tournament in Feb. to make it the battle of the Undefeateds (yeah, I know, Edge didn't win MITB - but he didn't get pinned or submit either, plus, he was "injured" & taken out.. so they'll play it off like he's undefeated.)

Money In The Bank: King Booker v. Jeff Hardy v. Matt Hardy v. Carlito v. M.V.P. v. Jericho v. Kennedy v. Rey Mysterio
Reason: They've done three MITB matches in a row, of course its a WM keeper. Its unclear if they'll keep it an 8 man Ladder match though, as the first 2 were 6. I can see M.V.P. being the head-lining player here to win a "gimme" Championship opportunity. If it does get dropped back to 6.. the Hardyz out & place them in a tag match, or take Kennedy & Jericho out & put them in a Championship match.

SD! Table Triple Threat Tag Team Championships: Deuce n' Domino v. Dudleyz v. The Daltons
Reason: First, how could you not jump at the ability to have that many "T" words involved in a match. You know the announcer's would love it. And the Dudleyz would return to their specialty against the (sadly) top teams on SD.

E.C.W. Championship: Extreme Five Way: C.M. Punk v. Kevin Thorn v. John Morrison v. Elijah Burke v. Marcus Cor Von
Reason: Make it an extreme rules match, have Punk or Morrison carry the title in. Have Cor Von be the odds on favorite.. Burke be the underdog, then give it to Dreamer, for rep. sake.

Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix v. 2007 Diva Search Winner
Reason: I don't even want to give one.. but they've sadly done it for two years. I'd rather see a match between Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Melina & Victoria.. but the diva winner will beat out those with talent.

Intercontinental Championship: Umaga v. Bobby Lashley
Reason: I'm purely scrapping the bottom of the bowl now to try & find talent for matches. W.W.E. likes to do repeat WM matches, make this for the Intercontinental Championship to give it some good hype.

Retirement/Resign Match: Ric Flair v. Mr. McMahon
Reason: Although these two have fought before, it'd be a way for Flair to go out.. have him shock & win, make McMahon resign for a bit.. then have Flair retire anyways. I don't know what match Flair could truly be put in, if this is his "last match" other than the MITB match.. but he's done that before, & almost died taking that Superplex off the ladder.

This is all I have.. to be honest.. I can see Mr. Kennedy involved in a W.W.E. Championship v. Triple H. but then where would Cena be? Clearly he's too big to NOT put in a Championship match. Orton v. HBK could be a possible match, but with the way things are looking now.. that match may happen more at Survivor Series than WM.

WWE TITLE:JOHN CENA VS. RANDY ORTON
In this match Orton will finally get what he deserves the WWE title.Either he wins ithere or carries it in to Mania and retains.
Winner-Randy Orton

World Title- Edge vs. The Undertaker
I think the Undertaker pulls it out and either wins the title or carries it in.He wins either way but Edge will put on a performance mostly like Orton did at wm21.

NO DQ- Bobby Lashley vs. Chris Jericho
This match would be a dream match.I thibk Y2J would be a heel cuz he's pretty good with that.I see him winning this one via lionsault on tlashlet with the chair.

EcW Title-CM Punk vs.John Morrison vs.Marcus Cor Von
I say Punk retains.They are making him a leader of the company.

Gimmick Match- HHH vs. Carlito
HHH wins.Proly Hardcore or Street Fight.

Womens Title- Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle vs. Melina
I think Phoenix comes in as champion and Candice will pin her leaving Melina for a title match at Backlash.

Money In the Bank Ladder Match- MVP vs.Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs.Finlay vs. King Bookah vs.Batista
I think this a good steup for Money in the Bank with MVP winning it.

Kennedy vs. Umaga vs. Snitsky-IC TITLE
Kennedy pulls the win on Snitsky.Umaga is left out of the equation so theres the rematch at Backlash.

Well since I feel I'm obligated to update this at least once a month, I'll go with any changes that I have.

Matches still booked:
Edge vs. Undertaker: This match is looking like it's going to happen. It looks like the Undertaker is getting his gold back, and this would mean Edge comes back to win the Royal Rumble, which would be amazing in it's own right. Now, could the streak finally go away, as I feel Edge has a legit shot at ending this. If this match isn't the main event, it's a crime.

Change that card:
Triple H vs. Mr. Kennedy: We all know, or hope we think we know, that little Bastard is not the real son of McMahon. The Kennedy angle is slowly going to come back up, and I hope so. This has a great match written all over it. Yes, it's another way for Triple H to work himself into the main event at Mania, which would be a shame. This will be for the WWE title as well.

Inter Promotional Hell:
John Cena vs. Batista:
All roads point to this match happening. The WWE is high on both of these guys, for whatever reason. I see that they have kept these two apart from each other, and the inevitable has to happen. The marks will love it, while the smarks will be heading to the bathroom.

Honestly, this is all I got right now. I had Punk vs. Nitro, but the WWE already ran with that program. I was thinking about King Bookah vs. Shawn Michaels, since that was rumored to be a match last year, and I think the potential of the program would have been insane, but things change.

There is a ton of room to work with, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you saw a Shawn Michaels vs. Rey Mysterio match. This of course leaves guys like Lashley, Umaga, and Khali off the card for now, but that will change the closer we get to the event. Plus, by all indications, it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when Jericho returns, so you'll always have a spot for him at Wrestlemania.

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton

I think this match will be on the card. Flair is probaly going to retire after WM. Flair helped get Orton to the top and since Orton is a heel maybe he will be rude to Flair when Flair trys to praise him. Orton will say that Flair is no longer the man and have a big fued. This will be Flairs last match and Orton will Kill another legend putting him way over.

my WM24 card
MITB
MVP vs Kevin Thorne vs Matt hardy vs jeff hardy vs shelton benjamin vs John Morrison vs The Miz vs Umaga (the best young stars except for miz in the best money in the bank match yet) John Morrison wins excuse for him to jump shows

Cruiserweight title
Chavo Guerrero vs Gregory Helms(c) (probably the best technical cruiserweights would love too see this)

The Great Khali vs Batista (the usual crap match at every wwe pay per view, you know it has to happen)

Tag Team Titles
Deuce n Domino(c) vs The New Hart Foundation (TNHF win for the 1st time)

Big Daddy V vs Bobby Lashley (lashley returns as the man that can stop V)

US title
Rey Mysterio vs Finlay(c) (rey takes finlay out with a west coast pop)

No DQ match
Randy Orton vs HBK (HBK returns around the royal rumble interfering and eliminating Orton to set up the feud, Orton Wins)

Kennedy vs HHH (HHH wins and gets the last laugh as kennedy tried to defend his dad from HHH's pranks)

ECW Championship extreme rules
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke (Burke wins after hitting the elijah express through a table posted on the corner) MOTN

WWE Championship
Cena(c) vs Y2J(yup i see jehrico returning sometime before mania to set up a fued with cena and he makes cena tap to the walls)

Tag Team Titles Raw Tornado Elimination
Cade and Murdoch vs the highlanders (c) vs Londrick
(Londrick wins by having london lastly eliminating rory with both members of londrick not being eliminated)

WHC 3 stages of hell 1st normal match, then street fight, lastly last ride match
Undertaker (c) vs Edge (royal rumble winner) (Taker gets the 1st pinfall cleanly at about 11 mn, then edge gets a pinfall after a edgecution on exposed concrete, then edge is about to be slammed into the hearse before sticking his foot out so the door doesn't close, edge nails taker with something in the hearse, then hits a spear and puts taker in for his last ride) taker retires ending his streak at 15-1 and puts edge over and continues edge's streak at 7-0

Wrestlemania 24 will coming to orlando,FL. If your planned to go to DisneyWorld that week, you better change it because on top of the usual visitors to the park, you will have 80,000 more people coming for this event.

Edge vs Taker
World Heavyweight championship/ streak vs streak
Plan on seeing a very slow paced match here and very long with alot of close finishes. The undertaker will win for last time to go undeafeted at wrestlemania. WWE will not dare let Undertaker not go out on top with his undefeated streak at Mania because Undertaker has done so much for the company. Expect Edge to get the title at this years survivor series or armageddon maybe royal rumble as far as i know. Undertaker will probely win the a tournament set up on smackdown in febuary or late january to see who will face edge at mania and undertaker will win no doubt. Setting this match up. Edge will get the title back at backlash. For sure undertaker will retire sometime next year.

John Cena vs Chris Jerhico
WWE CHampionship
Could be match of the year. Shawn Micheals and Chris Jerhico's match at Wrestlemania 19 was very good but Cena can't wrestle half as good as Micheals. Maybe a stipulation but probely not. Jerhico will come back sometime this year and Cena will win the royal rumble after making his movie setting this match up.

HHH vs Kennedy
This will be one of the matches headlining this wrestlemania. Expect the entire mcmahon family to be involved since this is wrestlemania. This storyline has been building up since Summerslam and it will definately not stop anytime soon because kennedy will be the son of mcmahon and you might even get to see hornswoggle as the speacial ref. expect to see alot of comedy in this match.

Expect Stone Cold and the Rock to be there and probely Hogan
The Rock will never turn down a wrestlemania trip to his home state.

There will not be a money in the bank ladder match at this year's wrestlemania because it is under the sun and has no roof on it so there is no where to hang the brief case. Sorry for you how love this stipulation!!!

well wm24 just got a little bit more interesting with the john cena injury.

well the main events gotta be edge vs taker- taker wins and goes 16-0 and hopefully doesnt get injured this time so he can keep the title for a long reign.

kennedy vs HHH- i see HHH being the champion by wm24 with cena out and im thinking kennedy will eventually be revealed as vinces real son. HHH messed with the results and played a trick on vince to make him think hornswoggle was the champ or somethin like that

Y2J vs Orton - Legend vs Legend Killer match

HBK vs Ric Flair (retirement match) what better way for flair to go out then against his good friend and mr. wrestlemania himself, shawn michaels.

MITB Match - just because theres no roof doesnt mean there wont be a MITB match at wm
i say they bring it back down to 6 participants - Cody Rhodes, MVP, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, Umaga- MVP wins and begins his descent towards main event status.

John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Tommy Dreamer in an extreme steel cage match for the ecw title

Matt Hardy(c) vs Dykstra - by this time hardy will be the us champ and these two guys can get a really good rivalry going like the one that hardy and mvp have going on right now. hardy can put dykstra over and then begin his climb towards main event status as well.

Carlito vs Lashley - i could see this fued happening upon lashelys return.

JBL vs Rey Mysterio - JBL comes out of retirement to get another shot at rey mysterio in an incredible match

Jeff Hardy(c) vs Santino Marella - Marella is a decent wrestler and his mic skills are improving every week. hes getting good heat and with the love hardy gets and the hate marella gets, this could be an awesome rivalry for the ic title.

some sort of tag match will happen as well. stone cold and rock will definitly be there. doubt they'll be wrestling tho. and hopefully khali and batista will have been fired by then and they wont be at wm24.

wut do u guys think???

they need to let taker just win the world title and let him keep for a long title reign cuz wats the point to bein undefeated at wrestlemania but can't keep a title for a long time

Id like to see Flair become go for being a 17-time champ up against Edge and lose and retire with respect and dignity. Id also like to see a Cena vs. HHH rematch and see HHH come out on top. As far as the money in the bank match goes, Ive enjoyed them. It puts on good show of who in the match can do what and gives guys a chance to step up. Also, IF my hero and favorite wrestler Y2J Chris Jericho were to return, Id like to see him in a headlining match as well. We'll see what the WWE does with all of this though.

Probaly impossible but, I would like Cena to come back and wrestle Randy for the title, Orton remaining as Champ or I would like to see Flair vs. Orton, Flair is expected to retire after WrestleMania so Randy can be disrespectful to him saying he's the best in the business at the moment and the future and Flair's the past bla bla bla and they have a Last Man Standing/Hell In A Cell/Cage/Hardcore and Randy can defeat him and add Flair on the list of "killed" legends.

One good think about Cena hurting himself. No Batista vs. Cena at Mania. Thank fuck. That match would suck. More because of Batista than anything. But that match would be a bad selling masterclass.

Another positive of Cena being injured is no Cean vs. HHH match. That was supposed to happen this year but didn't. I have no desire to see that again.

i would love to see undertaker and kane vs ortan and the great kale at wm24 fame thees are my pics for the 2008 hall of fame
1 the rock
2 undurtaker
3 mik foley
4 owin heart
5 stone cold

lesnar wont come back cause his dumb ass got out of the contract early and Bill goldberg wont either cause hes living rich in hollywood like the rock. Flyersman that is the stupidest reply ever . & Adam lee UNDERTAKER is not even out of the wwe yet what the hell u thinking bout putting him on ur hall of fame ballet ur a dumb ass

lol

Yeah WWE are planning on doing a Edge vs. Undertaker match, I mean it makes sence, they are both on the same brand, Undertaker wants the title now and Edge's return isnt far off, they could easily start something.

All im wondering is what they will do with Batista at Wrestlemania 24.

Rey Mysterio on the other hand has just become a mid-card superstar.

Hoefully with the merger of ecw and smackdown the wwe can make both shows more interesting and show more ecw talent on the big shows, i would love to see dreamer work a match on wrestlemania 24 or even see and ecw smackdown feud, that would be brilliant

but i do know that the show at least will be headlined by taker/edge thats where my monies at

Uh oh's, Shocky is changing his Wrestlemania 24 card...again.

The Match that was a lock, but now isn't.

Edge vs. the Undertaker: The WWE is getting desperate at the moment, and I have a really really bad feeling this match is going to get rushed for Survivor Series. This should be the main event of Wrestlemania, but won't, which leads to...

World Heavyweight Championship:
Chris Jericho vs. Edge: Smackdown needs a big name star, Raw doesn't. I just really think that Edge is going to get the belt handed to him immediately if Taker doesn't win it soon. I see Taker/Edge being rushed, and Jericho making a return.

Umaga vs. The Undertaker: I just really think the WWE is high on Umaga, and that putting him in this match will propel him to the next level. I think Umaga might actually be a legit threat, along with Edge, to end the streak.

Not to sure matches:

There is going to be some combination of Kennedy or Orton vs. Hbk or Triple H. I think we're looking at Triple H vs. Orton in what's sure to be a shit fest of a main event at WM.

Personally, I feel the WWE should have held HbK's return back, and make HBK vs. Orton the main event, or a big match. I would still like to think that Kennedy vs. Triple H for the title is on, but I doubt that. I think Kennedy's stock is dropping heavily in the WWE, as I really don't see why people like the guy.

MVP vs. Rey Mysterio: I don't know why, but I really think that this feud will happen. I can't explain it, but I can see it happening at mania.

dont know if this has been discussed but how will the money in the bank work without a roof hmmn... i thought they could put up a scaffolding and hang it from there but then the people in the stand high up might not see it to well.

they obviously have a problem with the money in the bank so any ideas?

Ps this is buggin me so any ideas would help, shut up no one will end takers WM streak imagine edge getting a tombstone NO edge is good but taker is too strong for edge even in his age taker would still kick edge ass umaga on the other hand is a stupid idiot that just runs around trying to defeat people like a monster wait ive seen that before ABYSS FROM TNA god is he just a copy of him lol he even tried a blackhole slam

Umaga vs. The Undertaker: I just really think the WWE is high on Umaga, and that putting him in this match will propel him to the next level. I think Umaga might actually be a legit threat, along with Edge, to end the streak.

I think I'd prefer to see that to Taker vs. Edge. Only problem is, like I've said in another thread that Taker is very fragile. I'm really not sure if he could wrestle Umaga and not come out of it injured. The way Umaga wrestlers, and with Taker having a dodgy hip, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed the old man.

I would love to see Taker vs. Edge, but I just think there is so much more if you split those guys and pair them with others. I would really love to see Edge vs. Jericho, simply because the promos leading up to it would be insanely good. Plus, both guys are similar in age, both are mega over, and both have a similar style. Two canadians in the main event, you know they are going to bust their ass in that ring and possibly contend for best match ever at Wrestlemania, and I'm not over exaggerating that statement. Allow Edge vs. Jericho and give it appropriate time, and you're talking MOTN instantly.

Now then Undertaker and Umaga. The rumors are swirling that Umaga is making the jump to Smackdown. I for one would love to see this match. But Jake, like you said, the Undertaker is old, and he's starting to show it. He's done really well in recent years hiding his age, but eventually, it catches up, and it's starting to show, and show bad.

If Taker can't handle a match with Umaga then it's honestly time for the deadman to hang it up. Umaga is intense as hell, and he looks stiff as hell. If Umaga injures the Deadman, then it's simply meant to be.

I would love to see Taker vs. Edge, but I just think there is so much more if you split those guys and pair them with others. I would really love to see Edge vs. Jericho, simply because the promos leading up to it would be insanely good. Plus, both guys are similar in age, both are mega over, and both have a similar style. Two canadians in the main event, you know they are going to bust their ass in that ring and possibly contend for best match ever at Wrestlemania, and I'm not over exaggerating that statement. Allow Edge vs. Jericho and give it appropriate time, and you're talking MOTN instantly.

Although I would love to see the match it just doesn't seem likely to happen. They have said that Chris Jericho will go to Raw which really doesn't need anymore star power.Plus the fact that they will probably put Edge in a feud with the Undertaker.Which is what I'm really pulling for.This would be an amazing main event definetly but just highly unlikely.

As for the main event I can only think of two things:

Triple H vs. Randy Orton or Kennedy:Although I would have liked to see Shawn and Randy face it looks as though they want to push the rivalry as of now.Kennedy vs Triple H I really want to see but Kennedy is still green in the ring and isn't ready for the main event yet.The last likely decision is to have Triple H and Randy Orton face which is probably the least smartest choic.

Edge vs. Undertaker or Batista:Now I know the Edge/Batista rivalry happened already but Vince loves Batista for some very odd and unapparent reason.Now what has been said is the Undertaker and Edge will face in a Title/Streak match which is the best match I have heard in a long time.

i think the best WM24 match for the main event would be edge(c) vs undertaker in a hell in a cell match. i think that edge should get the title soon after he returns and taker chase for the title a couple of ppv before WM. then taker sould win and get a long title run and then retire, if he is planning on retiring soon

SmackDown should definitely get the main event for once. This is definitely the case if Edge and Undertaker are competing for the title, which definitely should be the case. I think that a win by either man would please the fans, but I - being an Edge mark - would like to see the deadman lose his winning streak. In previous years, even though a SmackDown superstar has won the Royal Rumble, thus giving him the right to compete in the main event, it hasn't taken place.

As for the Raw "main event", my guess is that it will be along the lines of Orton vs. Kennedy. It was clear that Kennedy was planned to be in the WrestleMania main event anyway before his injury and I don't see Orton dropping the title before then, or even then for that matter. A great idea would be for the winner of Money in the Bank to defeat whoever the winner of one of the big title matches for the title. Now that would create big news.

Other than that, I couldn't really care less for the rest of the card, it just seems pointless and disinteresting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back