General WrestleMania XXIV Discussion

I would not be shocked to see Jericho not win the Royal Rumble, but instead compete in the Money in the Bank Match at Royal Rumble. Jericho has quite an impressive ladder match record in his history, including a TLC match and an Intercontinental Title match with Chris Benoit.

He'd bring a great deal of star power to the Money in the Bank match, and allow Edge vs Undertaker and Orton vs HHH to go on uninterrupted.

I agree. Jericho in Money in the Bank is brilliant. Either him or Hardy winning it would make my year. But on the other hand, Jericho has told reporters that he doesn't want to "overstay his welcome". So he might not be getting the title unless he stays for a while.

I think another good match would be Jericho vs. Triple H. The reaction Jericho got last night, he's obviously one of the biggest names right now. Why not put him in a match with another guy who's a big time star?

World Heavy Weight Championship: Undertaker vs Edge- Aslong as they dont make some stupid decision and make this match at one of the next 3 ppv's this match is almost def gunna happen, well i hope so.

WWE Championship: Tbh theres not two wrestlers who you can tell a full on rivalry that hasn't resulted in a match yet, however there's so much talent, so maybe just a 5 way or something, would be a great lead up and match, anyway the main contenders- Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Mr Kennedy, Jericho

Well ever since Wrestlemania 23 i thought it would have been Cena V Batista, but since his injury i doubt that, it may but i'm nt sure. So maybe Batista V Lashley.

U.S Title: I agree with other people- MVP V Mysterio- two great wrestlers, one great title match, would be a great feud.

ECW Title: I dont know here, hopefully a legend- like Mick Foley will challenge Morrison or Miz, and have CM Punk in there too- have it a hardcore match.

Money in the Bank Match- Jeff Hardy V Matt Hardy V Umaga V Shelton V Finlay V Kane V Codes V Khali. This would be a great match, three heavyweights, 2 high flyers, 2 decent ring wrestlers and some experienced, and please have Shelton in this match lol, he made the first 2 MITB's amazing.

Also there has to be some sort of match with Flair fighting some decent new wrestler- maybe Mr Kennedy (take him out of wwe title match) and win, have this his last match. Or maybe Flair V McMahon??

Some diva match, no idea here doesn't really matter lol.

So:
WHC- Undertaker V Edge
WWE- Triple H V Shawn Michaels V Randy Orton V Jericho V Mr Kennedy
Batista V Lashley/ Cena
U.S- MVP V Mysterio
ECW- Morrison/ Miz/ V CM Punk V Mick Foley
MITB- Jeff V Matt V Umaga V Shelton V Finlay V Kane V Codes V Khali
Some Flair match
Obv a diva match too

HHH takes the title off of Orton at the Royal Rumble.
Umaga wins the Rumble, challenges HHH for the title at WM.
No Way Out sees Y2J, Jeff Hardy & HHH vs. Orton, Kenndy & Umaga.

Not saying that this is what I want to see, but more what I'm expecting to see. I know it doesn't answer who Jericho faces at WM - but I don't see him winning the Rumble, and I don't know that I'd want to see him in MITB. Especially not if they're keeping it at 8 guys like last year. That's just an invitation to injury, and after the last year, I don't know that it would be a bright idea.

That said, why won't they go with it?

It's prob gonna be Orton vs Jericho vs HBK vs Kennedy in a fatal 4 way at Armageddon. This way Orton will pin HBK or Kennedy so it doesnt make Jericho look bad, and have Orton still the champ. Than at Royal Rumble Jericho MAY possibly win, and maybe beat the Undertaker, or what I'd love to see have it between him and like MVP. It will set up the Raw and SD WM main events (if there not doing it interpermotionally), and make that a main event tag match at No Way Out (like last year). Have HBK face Orton at Royal Rumble and have HBK win, so that sets up HBK vs Jericho 2 at WM. At WM we see those two square off, and at the end Cena comes out and screws jericho over. (If hes better), and if hes not have MVP (or the 2nd place royal rumble superstar that Jericho beat) come out and screw Jericho over, I'd love to see it be MVP. It make MVP look like a HUGE star coming out on the MAIN ppv, and the main event. That be cool, and STILL would not make Jericho look bad, and would make MVP look like a star, and GREAT heal

MVP??? He is a comdey act at best - putting him with Jericho is a waste of time.

I expect Flair to win the rumble and win the belt at WM.

If creative got smart, they could find ways to delay a Jericho-Orton feud, via stipulations and then Jericho finally secures the match.

I expect Jericho to beat the soon to be leaving Carlito in his first match and then probably work with Santino just for the promos.

I would have Flair-Jericho go over the top rope at the same time, at the RR and then have a coin toss to determine who gets to pick which champ they want to face and the loser of the coin toss gets the other title match.

No losers there

I would like to see Jericho vs. Orton, I'm an Orton fan so would love to see Orton main event WrestleMania.
He would probaly end up facing HHH. Why? Cause he is the chairmans son in law. That is why.

MVP??? He is a comdey act at best - putting him with Jericho is a waste of time.

I expect Flair to win the rumble and win the belt at WM.

If creative got smart, they could find ways to delay a Jericho-Orton feud, via stipulations and then Jericho finally secures the match.

I expect Jericho to beat the soon to be leaving Carlito in his first match and then probably work with Santino just for the promos.

I would have Flair-Jericho go over the top rope at the same time, at the RR and then have a coin toss to determine who gets to pick which champ they want to face and the loser of the coin toss gets the other title match.

No losers there

Flair is ready to retire, but I'll admit, yes he does deserve a last run, but not with Jericho, with someone on the other brand, possibly Batista (former evolution members) and have Flair go over Batista at WM (Could be an "impossible" win story line). MVP is one of the few new guys who could be a HUGE name with some time, and the RIGHT feud. Having a feud with Jericho can't be anything but right, esp for a guy with mic skills, and good wrestling skills as MVP. True he is comedy, but he's more than just a comedy act. Even Jericho said he'd like to work with MVP as well as like 4-5 different stars. If MVP were to screw Jericho over at Wm (remember can only happen if he was eliminated by Jericho at the RR) so it doesnt just seem like there throwing MVP at us, I think that'd be a great feud. Matt Hardy and MVP was pretty entertaining, with Jericho instead of Matt Hardy it be almost 100% more entertaining. Jericho with Kennedy would be entertaining, but Kennedy isnt as good of a wrestler as MVP IMO.

If they place him with MVP then they have screwed up his return. MVP is a midcarder at best. I would not buy a PPV to watch Jericho vs. MVP at WM.

I did not say put Flair against Jericho, I said have them go over the top rope at the same time in the RR and then have a coin toss - the winner of the coin toss gets to pick which champion he faces. The loser faces the champ on the other brand.

IMO, the money in the bank contract is the single best thing for a wrestler to have. Anytime and anywhere, they can strike, and everybody is at risk. The MITB can make a shocking twist, or start a great feud to last a long time.

Who will be in this year's MITB and who will walk away with the coveted brief case:

I would say either one of the Hardys or MVP. By this time Kennedy will already be in the title picture. Matt could feud with Edge should he have the title, MVP with Taker if he has the title, and Jeff Hardy with Orton or even Taker (how great was their ladder match way back when)

thoughts?

Well if Jericho is in the match it'll be him, but i doubt he'll be in it. So it'll be MVP or Jeff Hardy- Jeff would feud with the Raw champ, and MVP visa versa.

I would like to see another supersized MITB ladder match. This time however take four tag teams from the three brands and give them all this opportunity to break away from the tag scene, and enter the main event scene.

The teams should be:

1) The Hardys: They would work together at first, and then when the others are down they would go at it. If one of them won, you could start a feud between the two.

2)TWGTT: This would be a good way to help elevate both Haas and Benjamin.

3)Cade and Murdoch: Lance Cade is definitely talented enough to be a main eventer down the line. If he won, him and Murdoch could have a similar feud like HBK and Marty Jannetty(sp?).

4)M.V.P. and John Morrison: Again this would be good for both guys. For Morrison it could cement his status as a main eventer. And help elevate M.V.P..

Ok, I have no idea whats going on at Wrestlemania 24, but Ill try it again, my monthly update.

Were starting to get a little bit clearer of an image of whats going to happen at WM.

So Im going with

Edge vs. the Undertaker. I cant see the WWE rushing this over the next 3 pay per views. Armageddon will probably more then likely be a triple threat, with Edge getting over. They wont face each other at the Rumble, why waste a big match like that on a night when people will only care about the 30 man Rumble? And no Way Out, please, Ill burn Vince's money for him if he decides to throw this match away at that pay per view.

Now, I'm not certain this will be for the World Title, but I'm sure Edge vs. Taker is set in stone with some sort of stupid Streak vs. Streak hype, which is bullshit because Edge lost already. Nonetheless, Edge is the #1 heel in the company, and this match is going to own all. Match of the Night easily.

World Heavyweight Championship:
I've been saying Mysterio, but why in the world would he be in this spot again? Mysterio was only used to ****e the name of Guerrero, and he can thank his friend dying for him sniffing that gold. Unfortunately I think Batista holds on to the belt until mania, and this is my dark horse, Bobby Lashley wins the Rumble and jumps to Smackdown to challenge for the title.

WWE Championship: Well one person it won't be is Chris Jericho, that's if Triple H has anything to say with it. Come on, this match has Orton vs. Triple H written all over it. Triple H weasels his way back into another boring Mania main event and wins #12.

It gets shaky still from here.

Kennedy vs. Jericho: Kennedy doesn't deserve this high profile match, but hell get it, and unfortunately, he'll probably get over, thus completely ending the Save Us.

HBK vs. Jeff Hardy:
I really really think HBK is going to turn heel. They are teasing a big Jeff Hardy run in the next year. HBK did a shoot saying he was ready, and Triple H is riding Hardy's coat tails already.

MVP vs. Rey Mysterio:
MVP is in need of another high profile feud, and Mysterio is left by default as the number one face in the company. I think this feud going into the summer will legitimize MVP as a legit main eventer, and I think MVP is going to be the man to end Batista's title reign.

For me, the Money in the Bank match is pure shit. It takes away potentially four great mid card matches from a four hour show that desperately needs as many good matches as possible.

Wrestlemania 23 was shit this year, why, well outside of the shit main events of the night, the undercard was garbage. Why? Because 8 of the companies best guys were stuck in this crap match.

I missed out on 1. Edge vs. Randy Orton. This match would probably have stolen the night, if Benoit and MVP didnt.

And out of that, we had 6 guys that you could inneract in either way to create 3 great matches.

Instead, we get a guy that wins it this year that was completely over whelmed by the main event spotlight he was about to receive. And, WM23 was a four hour shit fest with only 8 matches.

This match is garbage and should be moved off of Wrestlemania. We're talking about Wrestle-freaking-Mania, a pay per view that doesnt need shit gimmick matches to sell it. The name sells itself. Move MITB to a pay per view that is in need of buyrates. Don't shit on my Wrestlemanias for a spot monkey match.

The most likely options, as I see it, are:

MVP - the favorite for it. It just makes sense.
John Morrison*
CM Punk*
Mr. Kennedy - only if he hasn't been pushed yet
Jeff Hardy - only if he hasn't been pushed yet

* = Would be used to jump to a different brand, as they might not have the momentum on their own.

I don't see any other options. You have to remember, this is an easy way to push someone to the main event level, but that person needs to warrant the push. Matt Hardy hasn't even been trusted enough yet to have been given the United States title, so they won't jump past that and give this to him. Shelton Benjamin's a great performer, but he can't even find himself in the IC race anymore let alone WWE/WHC/ECW title. So forth and so on, blah blah blah, etc.

I think this threat could be quite fun. And with that said, who do we all think has what it takes to be MITB? This time last year the WWE already knew Mr Kennedy was taking it, even though we didn't. So perhaps they already know this years winner, and want to push the guy. My guess is Jeff Hardy. I'll admit, I can never see one Hardy winning a World title without the other, but I still see him gwetting a Huge push in the near future. it's Jeff hardy and John Morrison for me in the next Money in the bank.

You forgot to mention the Rumble too, which is in the big four. Your point also doesn't answer the question, as it seems Cena won't be back for mania, therefore... how can he feud with Cena?

Ah my fellow fan,

Cena is actually recovering quite well, and his rehabilitation is going smoothly, more so than first speculated. It IS actually possible for him to be at 'Mania. Unlikely yes, but NOT impossible.

Cena wont make wrestlemania injuries like that heal VERY quickly for some reason, even Nash's torn quad was well ahead of schedule and then when the body really gets down to its work, it slows down to do it right.

Cena is going to be gone till June easy.

In A Perfect World I Think A Chris Jericho Vs Cm Punk Wm Match Would Be Fantastic. I Dont Think They Should Have Orton Vs Jericho Right Away. Let Hbk And Kennedy Battle It Out To See Who Faces Orton Next With The Possible Outcome Being A Triple Threat Match Between The Three. This Will Give Jericho The Chance To Work With A Midcarder Possibly Carlito Or Even Finlay For His First Feud Back, Then They Find A Way To Move Cm Punk To Raw. If They Let Them Go Without Limits They Can Have A Wm Classic And At The Same Time They Can Elevate Punk And Showcase The Y2j Still Has It. But Im Sure Wwe Will Not Let This Happen And Jericho Will Be Stuck In Money In The Bank

My Predictions:

WWE Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Ken Kennedy:
I read somewhere that Y2J was supposed to win the title (because of a deal in his new contract). I expect Mr. Kennnnneeddy to win the Rumble having the biggest Ego vs. Ego match in WWE history at Mania'.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker:
Armaggedon-Triple Threat Match between Batista, Edge, and Taker. Edge wins by some form of cheatery. At the Rumble Batista gets his rematch with Edge winning cleanly and at No Way Out, I see a WrestleMania Preview Match with the champions of all brands against their opponents. Of course WWE would hype this match up with "Streak vs. Streak"..

ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match
CM Punk (c) vs. John Morrison vs. Miz vs. Elijah Burke:
From Armaggedon till WM, I see these four each competiting in singles matches for the titles, leaving Estrada no choice to make a Fatal Four Way match at Maina.

"Family Feud No Disqualification" Tag Team Match
Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon vs. Hornswoggle McMahon and Finaly:
Lets have Finaly represent Hornswoggle in matches at Armaggedon, the Royal Rumble, and No Way against people like Shane, The Great Khali, and Henry. Thus finally having a match with all three of the McMahons and Finaly in the ring..

"Money in the Bank" Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Striker vs. Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito vs. Santino Marella:
All of these competitors are worthy of a title shot and are believable winners (Except Santino). But I predict Jeff Hardy coming out on top..

#1 Contenders Match
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton:
None of these men having nothing to do. Triple H and HBK both hate Randy Orton. They all want a shot at the WWE Title. What better way than to have all of three of them in a contenders match??

Interpromotional Match
Bobby Lashely vs. Batista:
Both of these guys are two of the toughest men in WWE History. This match is going to happen sooner or later. Why not at the biggest stage of them all?

WWE United States Championship Match
MVP (c) vs. Matt Hardy:
This match has been pushed for months. Matt Hardy is speculated to be back before WM so lets have the final match in their series here, at WrestleMania 24.

My predictions are pretty much the same as the Enigma

WWE Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Ken Kennedy:
Jericho will beat Orton at Armageddon, and then defend it up to Wrestlemania, Kennedy who will win the Rumble will challenge him- he was suppose to be in main event anyway (remember money in the bank).

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker:
Armaggedon- Edge V Batista V Undertaker- Edge will steal the title someway, and defend it against Batista at Royal Rumble. In the Royal Rumble match itself Edge will screw Undertaker- causing Kennedy to win. At No Way Out it'll be Elimination Chamber- Undertaker, MVP, Matt Hardy, Mysterio, Batista, and Khali? Leading up to lots of rivalries for Wrestlemania, Taker will win and challlenge Edge at Wrestlemania.

Bobby Lashely vs. Batista
Orton V Flair
These two matches could change- with Batista V Flair, and Orton V Lashley. Not sure though, id probs prefer it this way, as it would be strength v strength, and legend killer v legend.

Grudge Match
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Triple H will most likely turn heel in the Royal Rumble, eliminating HBK, if not this match will be a sort of respect match, like Eddie V Rey at WM21. Will be great match, if it is a respect match though it'll lead to a proper feud next year.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Don't know about this one, CM Punk, Shelton, Morrison, Miz, Burke, and Big Daddy V maybe. Aslong as they make it some sort of Gimmick match it'll be great. Maybe a 6 Man Hardcore, or something :s

"Money in the Bank" Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Khali vs. Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Santino Marella:
This match will basically have several rivalries from past and present, Shelton and Carlito would be in it, but Shelton will be in ECW match, and Carlito probs gone. Mysterio and Khali will have a rivalry from Chamber, Kane will be there too, Hardy and Umaga will have rivalry, and Santino will just be there lol. Jeff Hardy will win this one.

WWE United States Championship Match
MVP (c) vs. Matt Hardy:
Matt Hardy will return- the rivalry will build up even more on Smackdown, and then at Rumble, and then in Chamber. This match probably would happend earlier, but Hardy got injured. In a way thats a good thing, this will be a great match.

And like Enigma said, there is some sort of angle with Finlay/ Vince/ Shane and Hornswoggle, we'll have to watch and find out what becomes of this.

In short:
Jericho V Kennedy- WWE Title
Edge V Undertaker- World Title
Lashley V Batista
Orton V Flair
HHH V HBK
ECW Title
MITB
MVP V Matt Hardy- U.S Title
Some McMahon/ Finlay match

Hmmm...I'm seeing a lot of people putting the belt on Jericho before Mania. I really don't see this happening. If they do this, the credibility of the WWE Championship goes right out the window. Jericho JUST came back, and Orton is filling the role of a much needed lengthy heel title reign. Jericho is no Flair or Hogan, so thinking that he can pull that kind of weight around and get the title so quickly seems proposterous to me. I don't see anyone other than Orton with the WWE belt until Mania.

Here is my proposed card for Wrestlemania 24:

Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker
World Heavyweight Championship

It's a foregone conclusion. It's going to happen. The Undertaker will win the World Heavyweight Title in back-to-back Wrestlemanias like Stone Cold Steve Austin did for Wrestlemania 14 and 15. It's the match-up almost a year in the making. The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble and chooses Edge, because the Royal Rumble winner always chooses to go after the World Heavyweight title.

Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista

Why do I see this coming if The Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble? Think about it: Batista hasn't faced Orton in years, so it'd be a fresh feud. He has the frustration of losing the gold, he has Vickie Guerrero hating him and loving Edge. What if Batista faces Edge at the Royal Rumble, loses yet again, snaps and just beats the living hell out of him? Then on Smackdown, Vickie fires Batista, sending him to RAW just a week later, then he wins an Elimination Chamber at No Way Out to earn the shot to face Orton at Wrestlemania. Batista as WWE champion? Maybe it sounds bad, but are there honestly any other top faces that can credibly face Orton right now?

Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. C.M. Punk
ECW Championship

They'll let this feud build up thanks to Elijah Burke on the mic. Somehow I can see them becoming a tag team in the future, but for now, Benjamin is primed to become the next great heel champion. I can see Benjamin winning it at the Royal Rumble, and defending it successfully, leading to ECW's first Wrestlemania defense, and I could see Benjamin retaining, or Punk winning via DQ.

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy

Let Flair's winning streak go on and on. Kennedy will end his feud with Shawn Michaels and go after an even older legend in Ric Flair. Kennedy, he of no real finisher, will come through after what I hope would be a 30 minute minimum (assuming Flair really works to go that long) and get the sneaky heel win over Flair, therein passing the torch to him. Who better to take the mantle than another blonde, cocky, ring technician?

M.V.P. (c) vs. Matt Hardy
United States Championship

I love this feud. It has grown considerably to the point that we are clamoring to have their final match to show once and for all who deserves to be champion. The cool thing is that while M.V.P. should finally lose the U.S. title here, he should be next in line for the World Heavyweight Title.

Chris Jericho vs. J.B.L.

If only a title was on the line, but Jeff Hardy is still the Intercontinental champion. The war of the words ends with a reversed Walls of Jericho into a missed Clothesline from Hell into a Codebreaker for a Jericho victory.

Shawn Michaels vs. HHH
Legend vs. Legend

If the rumors are true and HHH wants to be a heel again, why not have him either turn on Shawn at the Royal Rumble or at least eliminate or be eliminated by him? Their feud can be a "may-the-best-man-win" respect feud that goes too far with HHH and his sledgehammer. I could see HHH pulling a fast one and getting the win here.

Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
Intercontinental Championship

Face vs. face for the second highest belt in the WWE. I don't see the tag team reign of Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes lasting too long, so I think young Rhodes will earn a title shot in competition, and have a respect feud with two of the future stars in the WWE. Rhodes gets a gutty win and the title.

Finlay & Hornswaggle vs. Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon

You know Vince loves to step in the ring. He can't resist facing his "son" in a match with his real son Shane. It'd be a fun match, at least. Maybe Finlay's face turn will lead somewhere too. Finlay and Hornswaggle get the win though.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Hardcore Holly vs. Umaga vs. The Great Khali vs. Kane vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz

With Jericho facing JBL and Jeff facing Cody Rhodes, I put in the returning Lashley for Money in the Bank, and slate him to win it.

well this is mine

1) flair vs jericho. i think flair will say that he didn't need his help to beat orton. so flair interferes at armageddon making a flair vs jericho feud

2) money in the bank, jeff hardy vs sniskty vs kane vs cm punk/ tommy dreamer vs bobby lashley vs batista. this match is always fairly entertaining. so why not make it more entertaining.

3. united states title match. m.v.p vs matt hardy in a ladder match.
as usual m.v.p will be cocky and say after matts 'injury' he can now beat him in anything and matt will say lets vs each other in a ladder match.

4. world tag team championship match. londrick vs highlanders vs cade and murdoch vs holly and rhodes. they need to do something with these belts because they haven't had a good match with these blets since the hardyz were champs.

5. wwe tag team championship match. they need to do soemthing with these belts so the match will be, mnm( miz and morrison) vs double d (duece and domino) vs the majors vs jesse and fetrus. they need to do something with the sd tag belts.

6. ecw championship. shelton benjiman vs cm punk/ tommy dreamer.
yes benjiman will be champ so he will defend it against cm punk (former champ or tommy dreamer ( the ecw original that deservs the title.

7. world heavyweight championship. edge vs taker. i think that taker will be the winenr of the chamber and edge will win the title at rumble making a good fued.

8. hbk vs triple in a looser must retire match. they have the best feuds in the world and there is a rumour that trips wonts to be heel so why not make a great match.

9) kennedy vs orton . kennedy will turn face for a bit then will win the rumble and face orton.

results
1 flair
2 jeff hardy
3 matt hardy
4 londrick
5 majors
6 shleton
7 taker
8 hhh
9 kennedy

HEre is my predictions for WM24

MITB match Jeff hardy vs Rey mysterio vs John Morrison vs lashley vs Miz vs kane vs umaga vs boogeyman winner being Jeff Hardy as i feel that he deserves a world championship run and should only just beat rey mysterio in this match

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs Undertaker. Edge wins and costs the Undertaker at all pay per views includng the rumble then undertaker wins elimination chamber match but i see edge walking out as a winner at WM24 to end the streak and solidify his heel status

WWE championship Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels
After all the time chasing orton he gets a one on one match at Wm24 after winning the rumble and wins via superkick

Ric Flair vs HHH- Flairs last match with WWE. "to be the man you have to beat the man and triple h to earn flairs respect and continue on his legacy of the dirtiest player in the game.

Matt Hardy vs MVP in a TLC match for United States Championship
Matt wins after twist of fate off a ladder and through a table after months of rivalry and revenge for taking out him

Kennedy VS Jericho Simply to seewhos the biggest loudmouth in the WWe. JEricho wins with the walls of Jericho

Womens championship Triple Threat beth vs candice vs Melina winner candice after she pins melina

Vince and shane vs Hornswoggle in a streetfight winner hornswoggle after help from finlay

Lets see if this any good.

WHC: EDGE VS THE UNDERTAKER- EVERYBODY THINKS THIS WILL HAPPEN. COULD BE GREAT.

WWE: TRIPLE H VS Y2J VS RANDY ORTON- SPECIAL REF: JOHN CENA- REALLY DON'T WANT TRIPLE H VS BATISTA. IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR THEM TO DO THAT. ITHINK THIS COULD BE GREAT. HAVE TRIPLE H WIN AT THE RUMBLE, Y2J WINS THE RUMBLE, ORTON HAS A REMATCH CLAUSE, TRIPLE H TURNS HEEL, CENA PLAYS A NICE ROLE AND Y2J WINS TITLE BY PINNING ORTON. IT WORKS. WELL IT IS JUST SOOOO MUCH BETTER BATISTA VS TRIPLE H. SERIOUSLY WHO WOULD PAY FOR THAT?

FLAIR'S LAST MATCH- BATISTA VS RIC FLAIR- TECHNICALLY IT WOULD NOT BE A GREAT MATCH, THOUGH I DO THINK IT WOULD TELL A GREAT STORY.

GRUDGE MATCH- HULK HOGAN VS BOBBY LASHLEY- IF VINCE WANT'S HOGAN, HE SHOULD BOOK THIS MATCH. LASHLEY PLAYS MAJOR HEEL WITH VINCE ON HIS SIDE. U.S TITLE MATCH-

MVP VS MATT HARDY- SHOULD BE CLASSIC.

MITB- HBK VS JEFF HARDY VS KENNEDY VS FINLAY VS JBL VS BENJAMIN VS PUNK VS KANE - HAVING MICHAELS IN THE MATCH WOULD BE GREAT. HIS RETURN TO THE LADDER MATCH. NOT SURE IF JBL COULD HANG IN THIS MATCH BUT PUT HIM IN ANYWAY. ALSO I HAVE PUNK IN THIS MATCH BECAUSE I DON'T SEE VINCE HAVING AN ECW TITLE MATCH, WHICH IS TOO BAD.

INTERBRAND: UMAGA VS REY MYSTERIO JR- I COULD SEE IT STARTING AT THE RUMBLE. REY ELIMINATES UMAGA AND UMAGA GOES NUTS. COULD BE A GREAT SHORT MATCH. WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.

WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH: CANDICE MICHELLE VS BETH PHOENIX- COULD BE A REALLY GOOD MATCH.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH- I HAVE NO IDEA, I GUESS THE MIZ AND MORRISON WOULD BE IN THE MATCH. REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

I THINK THIS CARD IS ALRIGHT, HAS STAR POWER THAT VINCE LOVES BUT ALSO DOES HAVE A FEW MATCHES THAT COULD JUST STEAL THE SHOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back