• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General WrestleMania XXIV Discussion

WWE Championship
Triple H(c) vs. Shawn Michaels

*Triple H wins the belt off, Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble. Whilst Shawn Michaels goes on to win the Royal Rumble match. Starts out as a friendship/ respect fued, but then turns into a Rey-Eddie fued.

World Championship
Edge(c) vs. The Undertaker

Edge, manages a sneak victory at Armageddon, after pinning Batista. Batista has a rematch at The Rumble which, Edge wins. Undertaker wins the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out, setting up Streak vs. Title.

Ecw World Championship
Cm Punk(c) vs. Mr.Kennedy

After losing too Shawn Michaels at Armageddon, Mr.Kennedy decides to jump to Ecw. Where sometime after the Royal Rumble, will put the Champ(Cm Punk) on notice. Mr.Kennedy earns ECW Championship, after winning a tournament at No Way Out.

Last Man Standing
Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

At The Royal Rumble, Chris Jericho helps Triple H defeat Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. Later on in that night, Randy Orton costs Chris Jericho the Rumble match. Involved in a Tag Team match at No Way Out, then William Regal decides to make a Last Man Standing match, too end this fued

One-on-One Match
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

At the Rumble, Rey Mysterio accidentally costs Batista, the World Championship againest Edge. Batista forgives Rey, then at No Way Out(The Elimination Chamber match) Rey Mysterio eliminates Batista from the match. Next week on Smackdown, Batista snaps, eventually leading into a match at WrestleMania.

Street Fight- Flairs Retirement Match
Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon
Special Referee- Ricky SteamBoat

Vince McMahon, has finally had enough with Flair always winning in his "retirement matchs", and decides if he wants something done properly, hes going to have to do it himself. Setting up this match. Flairs wins the match, decides to hang up the boots anyways.

Raw vs. Smackdown
Lashley vs. The Great Khali

Pretty Much the way that Khali vs. Kane started at WrestleMania 23.

Money-in-the-Bank
Jeff Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Umaga vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Elijah Burke vs. ??

United States Championship
Montel Vontavious Porter(c) vs. Matt Hardy

Mvp, enters the Royal Rumble at Number.1 with an awesome showing, but also Matt Hardy makes his surprise return(in the late 20's) only to eliminate Mvp and also eliminate himself, during the process. They have a tag team match at No Way Out(or possibly enter in the Elimination Chamber), where Matt Hardy will pin Mvp. Thus leading to their Long-over due, United States Championship match.

Wasn't sure were to place Lashley, so i just made that match with Khali, maybe have him in the Money in the Bank.

Reported by Ryan Gray on 12/06/2007

-- WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is said to have reached out to Hulk Hogan to get him to come to Monday’s 15th Anniversary show for RAW. Obviously, the show has been pumped full of talent to try and draw a very high rating. As we have been reporting, there are plans to try and get Hogan to work WrestleMania 24 next year. While chances are not that good it is said that Vince will at least ask Hogan and Steven Austin about a potential match at the big event. Austin is said to be the holdup on the match, as Hogan has already said he would do it in a heartbeat.

Well. here is something we have all been waiting to see for a while now. Even though neither of them can wrestle well anymore just imagine the atmosphere it would create. This would be worth my money in my opinion. The only thing I have a rpoblem with is Hogan winning the match.

Reported by Daniel Pena on 12/07/2007

-- Chris Jericho's feud with Randy Orton looks to be a short one as it should be over soon. He may move on to a "war of words" feud with JBL, cultimating in a match at WrestleMania.

I would love to see this happen just for all the promos and mic work leading to the match. That would be something to look forward too. As for the match, who knows JBL's shape considering he hasn't wrestled in almost two years.

My Predictions:

WWE Championship: From the reports they said it is going to be HHH against Batista. This is a terrible decision on the creative teams and Vince's part. Why do you want the same main event twice at Wrestlemania. The first one sucked. If you want something big at Wrestlemania then stop recreating things and think of what is the best choice. Should be worse then their first rivalry considering Batista has been getting worse and worse and Triple H is definitely not as good as he was three years ago.

World Heavyweight Championship:At least we still have this to look forward too, Edge vs. The Undertaker. This should be amazing. Match of the night written all over it. both men are extremely talented and this is one of the last feuds that the WWE still has left. Should be amazing.

Grudge Match: Hogan vs. Austin. Legend vs. Legend. In my opinion one of the last dream matches left. Reports have been saying that mcMahon has been reaching for this match and already has Hogan on board. The only one is Austin. Should be great just for the crowd. And the suspense and atmosphere. The wrestling will not be good considering Hogan's and Austin's health. Can't wait.

ECW Championship:CM Punk and Shelton Benjamin go head to head. This should be amazing. Both are amazingly talented. This could truly showcase Benjamin as a star. I'm pretty confident that this is going to happen.

Grudge Match: JBL and Chris Jericho going headt to head. Another match that hasn't been done before. Looking forward to the mic work and promos leading up to the match.

Ric Flair vs McMahon: Retirement MatchThis is probably going to happen. Flair will keep winning and Vince will step in this and do it himself. Of course it is going to have some form of gimmick with Flair winning in the end but retiring afterwards.

Womens Championship:Honestly, Mickie James and Beth Phoenix should be facing at Wrestlemania but I see Candice coming back to face Beth Phoenix. Candice has been improving but Micke and Beth would tear the house down at Wrestlemania in my opinion.

United States Championship:Matt Hardy vs. MVP. I am looking forward to this greatly. The feud between them has been going for months and will finally end here with Matt probably winning the title.

Money In The Bank:Vince honestly will not get rid of this match. I think he should but whatever. I see Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio being in this match for sure. I don't know what Shawn will be doing so this is where he will probably end up which is ******ed to me. Jeff Hardy and Kennedy will end up in here. And they will throw somebody else in there. Maybe Umaga considering he has nothing else to do. Possibly Lashley will be in here but who knows.

Looking at the possibilities as of now, this is shaping up to be very very good.

heres what i reckon.

whc - edgeW v mysterio, would be great, former tag champions against each other, who have good chemistry in the ring, and could lead into a really good hardcore match at backlash 12mins (dont put any submissions in it, fast paced match)

wwe champ - hhhW v batista, this is what ive heard, i dont necesarilly agree with it but whatever 18mins

flairW v mcmahon, macca gets angry becuase no one can beat him, so he decides to do it himself, would be a street fight or submission match 15mins

takerW v michaels, mr wrestlemania v undefeated at wrestlemania, rivalry could start at the rumble, similar to how angle/micheals fued began at wm21, would be a mad match 25mins

and other matches.

ive figured it out, heres what the wwe could do for wrestlemania, if the want to have batista v hhh without batista winning rumble.
kennedy wins rumble (a raw star), but he wants to fight edge at wm, so as he can fight any brand winner, he goes for the whc, only announcing that after no way out.
at no way out, batista wins the elimiataion chamber, but since kennedy is challenging edge, he has no one to verse, he complains to the gm saying that he deserves a title match, vince comes out and says you will get your title match at wm, but it will be against hhh for the wwe championship.
updated card.
hhh v batista -
kennedy v egde - kennedy is now a clean superstar
michaels v taker - rivalry starts at rumble
flair v vince - vince wants to make flair leave wwe
orton v jericho - rival keeps going after jericho screws orton at rumble
punk v shelton - he will be the no1 contender
money in the bank - mysterio, mvp, hardy, hardy, carlito, burke, morrison, miz
maybe kane v some giant.

I don't know what's going to happen at Wrestlemania 24 and I don't know who I want to see face someone else, but I do know that I want some stars who don't get the credit they deserve to be in a match and I would love to see the return of Cena because that would make it better and hopefully he could go into contention for a title.

after what i just read about 20 mins ago. i think there will be a triple h vs jeff hardy wwe championship match. wwe is really going on with jeff. rumour has it trips is gonna have the title anyway. this is how it could pan out with jeff hardy loosing at the rumble orton vs trips at no way out, trips wins. then jeff wins the elinmation chamber. it would be fully sick because in my opion jeff vs hhh was the best match of the night at armageddon

What I would love is for some how between now and NWO or at NWO have HHH get the WWE title from Orton. Possibly have someone like Kennedy or Batista cost Orton the gold thus giving Orton someone to have a feud with going into Mania.

THEN have HBK win the elimination chamber match at NWO to become the number 1 contender for HHH's now new WWE title.

Granted they have done HHH HBK quite a few times before I think this time would be different and fresh because they would both be faces.

Plus seeing those two headline Wrestlemania 1 on 1 would be a dream match for me.

You could possibly even have a staredown to end the show at NWO between HBK and HHH. One congratulating the other.

I think this year is going to be one of the last for HBK to be in the main event status and I think the WWE owes it to him to let him be in the Main Event one more time!

I would love it if HBK actually got the win too. Granted I know that HBK has no interest in becoming the champion maybe the idea of becomoing champ at Wrestlemania would appeal to him.

Is JBL vs. Jericho really a Wrestle Mania match? The reason they're doing this is because of both their mic skills. Only problem is, unless they talk before there Mania match, it's all irrelevant. The actual in ring match will be poor. JBL is a bad wrestler coming off a two year lay off, and Y2J is not the sort of wrestler who can carry people. I'm sure the build to this match will be great. And JBLs reaction once he loses will be too. But as a Mania match this will be terrible.

Is JBL vs. Jericho really a Wrestle Mania match? The reason they're doing this is because of both their mic skills. Only problem is, unless they talk before there Mania match, it's all irrelevant. The actual in ring match will be poor. JBL is a bad wrestler coming off a two year lay off, and Y2J is not the sort of wrestler who can carry people. I'm sure the build to this match will be great. And JBLs reaction once he loses will be too. But as a Mania match this will be terrible.

I always thought Chris Jericho (before his return) could carry a solid match with anyone. Hell, I look back in 2002 with his match against Hulk Hogan on Smackdown (before Backlash 2002) & he literally carried Hogan through that entire match.

I agree that this may not be a Wrestlemania quality match, but what will likely happen is J.B.L. costing Jericho his spot in the Royal Rumble.. then some sorta showdown at No Way Out.. all leading to the collision at Wrestlemania.

I think Y2J is cabable of having a good match with anyone. But I don't think he can carry a superstar like Benoit, HBK, and to a degree Cena. I just don't think he's that type of wrestler. It's not a knock on him, some wrestlers just can't drag out great performances from lesser talent.

To be honest the Hogan match, in my opinion, was just a typical Hogan match. They're pretty much all the same. It was probably better than usual. But Hogan is capable of having decent matches, so it's not like he was carrying a piece of wood in the ring.

All this feud is about is the confrontations. What they should do is have a clause where they can't touch each other till Mania. And have them both do commentary together for a couple of matches.

JBL vs. Jericho. Why in the blue hell is this match even being considered? What the fuck has that lump of crap JBL ever done to warrant people being remotely excited for a return? His whole gimmick was based on being a racist jackass. God this pisses me off to no end. Why bother building Jericho up for a huge return when this match has pure garbage written all over it. Something tells me Triple H wants this match to happen so JBL can rough Jericho up a little bit. What a piss poor match, and a waste of talent like Jericho. Thumbs Down.

i reckon these are definite:

Kennedy vs Michaels i mean its mania they mights have a stipulation not sure what.

Royal Rumble winner vs orton at mania thats an obvious and i hope to god its not batista

JBL vs Jericho

Edge vs Undertaker like a sorta match thats like if edge streak is 5-1 or 5-0 cause i technically was not pinned but i think its 15-1.

Rick flair last match thing

Elimination chamber winner vs someone at mania....... still not sure about this one

AND SOME TRIPLE H FILLER LOL I MEAN HE WILL PUT HIMSELF SOMEWHERE IN HERE.

Just some guesses, since we can't be sure about anything yet as the Royal Rumble hasn't even happened:

World Heavyweight Championship - Edge vs Undertaker
--Come on, this is a given, and its obvious the Undertaker will walk away with the gold. This definitely, definitely has the potential to be MOTN, and with two of the very best performers in the history of the business, you can't go wrong with this headliner.

WWE Championship - Randy Orton vs Batista
--It seems like they want him to win the rumble (ugh). If this happens, it'll be boring as all hell and Orton will retain, as they won't want to change every single belt on the same night. If this DOESN'T happen, you can bet your ass it'll be Orton vs HHH.

CAREER THREATENING MATCH - Ric Flair vs HHH
--We all know this, as well, that Flair wants to lose to HHH. Now, he could very well lose at the New Years episode of Raw, but I doubt it. If he loses before Wrestlemania, then HHH goes to face Orton, but if not, then its Orton/Batista and Flair/HHH. The only other person I can see Flair wanting to lose to is Shawn.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - MVP vs Matt Hardy
--This is only if Hardy hasn't taken the title from MVP at the Royal Rumble or beforehand, which I think will happen. I'd be surprised if they pushed this long enough to last to Mania, but you never know.

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP - CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin
--Looks like they're slowly trying to build Shelton up to take the title from Punk, allowing Punk to shift his focus over to the WHC or United States title on the Smackdown scene after the draft. I could be wrong, though, and this could end up being some weird ass thing like Big Daddy V versus Nunzio, but let's hope to God that doesn't happen lol.

MONEY IN THE BANK
Possible participants: Finlay, John Morrison, Mr. Kennedy, Carlito, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Elijah Burke, Lashley
--Out of all those, the most likely options to win, I would think, would be MVP (to move him up to the main event scene), Morrison (same deal), or Jeff (...same deal, lol).

People to be involved in some way, most likely: HBK, JBL, Umaga, Kane

Of course this is all just speculation and such, aside from Edge/Taker, but we'll see. Chances are they'll switch it all up on me haha.

orton vs hhh vs batista wwe title

edge vs undertaker world title

ric flair vs shawn michaels retirement match

mvp vs matt hardy us title

kennedy vs jeff hardy intercontinental title

cm punk vs lashley ecw title

shelton benjamin vs finley vs jericho vs mad other people MITB match

I really think WWE should go through with an Evolution main event for Raw. While I no longer like Flair, and I've never been a fan of the other three. I still think this has Wrestle Mania written all over it. It's a big match for a big PPV. Have it as an elimination fatal 4-way. That way they can have Flair and whoever in the last two spots. Flair wins. Then retires (yeah right), leaving the belt up for a tournament. It might seem like a bit of hassle making a tournament. Out it would be post Mania where they need something to keep the fans intrested. So why not.

That would be an awesome Main Event to Mania!!!!!!!! Flair would have to be the first eliminated though, as Orton Batista and Trips will be carrying the company at least for the next 3 or 4 years. I think they would put Batista over in that one, give him a nice run on raw and set up a mega match with Cena when he gets back!!!!!! Great idea man!!!!!!!!

I hope to God Batista doesnt win the title. Well, we all know HHH is going to be put in the main event as i have read on wrestlezone, that he only let Jeff beat him so he could get his title shot at Wrestlemania. It gets me angry that HHH always has to be in the main event at Mania, its time for him to let it go. Anyway i think it will be HHH Vs Orton for the title, which i hope doesnt happen, but i think it will. Reports say Batista might be in it, but i hope not either i cant stand the guy, he just needs to back out of the title picture, cause he is so crap he doesnt deserve another title match at the biggest ppv of the year.

Let me start off by saying there is no way Jericho and JBL are facing each other at WrestleMania. They will wrap that pure garbage up by No Way Out. Since everything else (and even that for that matter) is speculation...this is what I think would be good.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge v.s. Undertaker
**This match needs to have a very special stipulation...one that would seemingly benefit Edge (maybe TLC?)...but a match where the fans could really believe Taker may lose...but then get to see him go 16-0!**

WWE Championship
**I'm sure Randy Orton will still be champion and be in this match even though I think he is a dork...I mean he's a good wrestler but terrible on the mic...he sux!!

N E WAY...it should at least be Randy Orton v.s. HBK or HHH (please no Batista)

BTW...if Batista wins the Rumble that would be a total disappointment (I think it should be one of the younger talents, but they will probably come into play for the Money in the Bank

WWE...word of advise...properly use your young and new talent...b/c these four or five heavyweight bad ass old timers won't be around forever and guys like Morrison, Kennedy, etc. won't have had the push they needed in time.

Now I'm just bitching...but what about after HBK lost to Orton in that bullshit "can't use Sweet Chin Music" match they said he lost his last chance at the WWE title. And when Y2J lost in his bullshit match against Orton, they said the same thing, but on Smackdown Edge, Undertaker, and Batista have been going back and forth for the damn World Heavyweight title for over a year. Either give HBK/Y2J or both another shot, find some new guys to fight for the World Heavyweight, make some major trades in the Brand draft, or maybe all of the above.

WWE Creative Team sure gets paid a lot to come up with the crappy ass storylines they do. House-hold names like HBK, Undertaker, Flair, and a few others are the only thing people remain loyal to since you can't count on people getting a proper push...all the storylines are just so boring. I mean someone as greatly talented like John Morrison is having to waste his time with guys like The Miz who will never amount to anything in this business. Plus, ECW is the lowest rated show for the WWE and they are trying to push Shelton Benjamin into the ECW title picture, possibly by Mania? It's just bad timing and a terrible decision if they are actually trying to bring in ratings. Not to say that Benjamin isn't a good wrestler b/c he's a great one, but come on the WWE isn't fooling me, they've had him as a mid-carder for years never letting him get past the IC title, so by letting him enter as the main heel in the ECW title picture, they are only lowing the already pitiful status of the ECW belt. I have liked the storylines with Edge recently, minus Vickie Guerrero, but Edge carries himself through those.

One match that WWE needs to promote for this years Mania is Umaga vs. Mick Foley. This match has so much potential it's unreal. In my opinion any match involving Mick Foley makes if feel just a little more imporatnt than usual. He still wrestles frequently, but not as frequently as Flair. There is nothing special about a Flair match but there is still something intriguing about any match Foley has.

Obviously this would be some sort of hardcore match. This would suit Umaga, and Foley is such a fat ass now it's pretty much the only way he'll be effective. I for one think this would be great. Although I don't see Mick having a match at Mania. But if he does, I see it with JBL. I think that was discussed a few years ago.

I certainly second the Foley/Umaga match for mania. Umaga is in desperate need of a makeover/facelift, and who else to the rescue besides Foley. Unlike other semi-retired wrestlers, when Foley is in the match, it's actually worth watching. But then again, it depends on whether or not Triple H thinks Foley has any relevance to the sport at the moment if he'll be involved at Mania.

Foley always delivers, and this has Hardcore Hell written all over it. Umaga would benefit from this match greatly, and we all know Foley delivers in anything Hardcore.

As far as the Evolution Main Event, blah. 2005 called and wanted this main event. I despise three men in this match, and I'm not really high on the 4th, but I suppose it will happen. For some reason the WWE is high on Craptista, and Triple H sure as shit isn't going to not be in another Mania main event, so why not add Flair?

an evolution main event would be horrible. I say have a RKO vs. cena if he's back , and For the WC have it taker vs edge. maybe a tlc match but two ladder matches in a show isnt good .so how bout a burried alivw match at NO WAY OUT and set up a big mania event

First off I agree with most everyone on how sick we are of Batista being included in main events.
Sorry had to get that out, now onto wrestlemania.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge v Undertaker
We all know this is going to happen and will be an unbelievable match. I do like the idea of a casket match/buried alive or a possible hell in a cell for these two. I see Edge retaining in this, he is just too good as a heel and has great mic skills.

WWE Championship - I would like to see a fatal four way for this match, being HBK v HHH v Orton v Kennedy. I will put money that we will see HHH and Orton for the title, but the fatal four way between these four would be great, possibly seeing HHH turn heel in costing HBK the match, HHH or Kennedy get the title.

ECW Championship - If this match at Mania isnt an ECW extreme rules match, they should just get rid of it after that night. Hopefully CM Punk Doesnt have the title still at Wrestlemania and RVD has returned by then. If he is I would like to see RVD v whoever the ECW champion is (hopefully Kane or Burke).

US Championship - Matt Hardy v MVP (if they arent in the MITB match) we all know this will happen.

MITB Match - Finlay v Jeff Hardy v CM Punk v Elijah Burke v Batista v Morrison v Mysterio v Lashley
other possiblities - Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Kane, Chavo, Hornswaggle (VKM tough love angle) Kennedy or HBK if they arent in a main event.

I think you will see either Jeff Hardy or Lashley win this. Hardy due to the fact that he is getting that big push which I like alot and hopefully see him in a championship match soon after WM. Lashley because of his return from injury, he was in title contention before his injury, so they may just throw him back into it.

Flair v ? - I dont know where they will go with this one, most likely HHH or include flair in a title match. I know it is highly unlikely but the rumor of Sting coming to the WWE (with the plans of the DVD release) would be a great WM match with Flair going out against one of his long time rivals.

Since it is now 2008 I decided to make my predictions for WrestleMania 24:

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match

Triple H vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton(c)

-Batista or HHH I think will win the Rumble(After RAW last Monday night it will probably not be HHH), the one who doesn't win the Rumble will earn their contendership by winning a Road to WrestleMania Tournament making it a 3-Way match.

-Triple H hasn't won at WM in 4 years so he will be walking out the WWE Champion at WrestleMania.

World Championship Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Edge(c)

-Taker will be close to winning the Rumble, but Edge will cost him the victory and the chance to headline WrestleMania 24. All is not lost however, Taker will compete in the Elimination Chamber Match at No Way Out and will win which finally gives him the opportunity to face Edge for the World title.

-Taker will win the World title and it will be 16-0.

Legendary Retirement Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair

-The plan is for Ric to "retire" at WM24 and lose to whoever his opponent will be. Shawn Michaels is the perfect candidate to do the job because Ric is not going to agree to lose to someone like Umaga or MVP. When Ric loses, the fans will not be pissed because he lost to HBK and two of them will shake hands and have an emotional moment in the ring for a few minutes.

-Ric is suppose to lose this one even though this will not be the last time we see the Nature Boy.

Women's Championship Singles Match

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix(c)

-This is the popular injury revenge storyline where Candice will challenge Beth at WrestleMania for the Women's title upon her return and takes the role of the underdog. This may be made into a Lumberjill match like last year which is a good way to fit the other divas on the card.

-Candice will win back the Women's title and get her revenge on Beth Phoenix.

Six Man Tag "Tough Love" Match

Hornswoggle, Finlay, & Kane vs. Mark Henry, Big Daddy V, & Snitsky

-This is where I think the "Tough Love" storyline will lead to. Vince will send three monsters to destroy Hornswoggle this time, but the Little Bastard has backup in Finlay and Kane. Kane is involved because I think Vince will give Hornswoggle a choice of who he and Finaly wants for their third partner, resulting in Kane.

-Team Hornswoggle will win this one, ending the awful "Tough Love" storyline.

ECW Championship Extreme Rules Match

Umaga vs. CM Punk(c)

-Umaga's time on RAW is running out and it is time for a fresh start. He will start attacking Punk for multiple weeks during his matches until Estrada makes the announcement that he will get a title shot at WM24 against Punk. This might be only a Normal match since the Extreme Rules has died out recently on ECW.

-Umaga is going to win this one and CM Punk will be drafted to either RAW or SmackDown to begin his road to Main Event status.

"History Remade" Match

The Great Khali vs. Hulk Hogan

-There was a big hint at the 15th anniversary RAW that Hogan may start a feud with Khali and re-enact the Andre/Hogan match from WM3. I think this match will happen and it will be the shortest match on the card.

-Hogan will win after slamming Khali and giving him a Legdrop. Deja Vu.

Singles Grudge Match

JBL vs. Chris Jericho

- This feud has already started, but I wouldn't be surprised if it makes it to WM since these two men are masters on the mic and won't have to wrestle eachother that much.

-Chris Jericho will win this one since he desperately needs the momentum boost.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Kennedy
Mysterio
Lashley
Morrison
Shelton

-As always there will more than likely be a MITB match which is great for filling in extra spots on the card for worthy superstars. The only guy I could not fit on the card was Elijah Burke, so if Shelton doesn't get a spot in the MITB than I think Elijah will. This should be an excellent match.

-MVP deserves to win this one the most, if not him then Jeff Hardy will get the briefcase.

Possible Appearances: John Cena, RVD, Elijah Burke, Cody Rhodes, Hardcore Holly, Carlito, Santino, Mick Foley, and Steve Austin.

Skullz I definetly think you card is great. A lot of it I agree with but there is some differences to mine.

WWE Championship:

I hate the fact that Randy Orton will still be champion by Wrestlemania. He isn't main event material. With Triple H not being in the Rumble this sets up a Smackdown win. The Elimination Chamber will probably see Triple H win. I don't like that idea of Triple H in the main event.

World Heavyweight Championship:

The match I am most looking forward to is this match. Edge and Undertaker finally squaring off at Wrestlemania. Streak against Title. Very looking forward to this match and it should be the main event. I swear Triple H better not put himself in that position.

Grudge Match:

Jericho and JBL are finally starting their feud and it is going to all end at Mania. Who knows how the match will go but the promos leading to this match have been good so far.

US Championship:

MVP and Matt Hardy are finally going to have their match. I have been anticipating this the most. They had the best feud of 2007. This feels proper for Wrestlemania.

Those are just some of the matches I think will be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back