• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck it

Were you and KB ever close? Or have you always been at odds? What was KB like before he was admin, was he different?

I'm not sure if it's sour grapes or just a bunch of internet bullies getting an erection over fucking with someone but this hate is disgusting.
actually this shit started when I liked ICP. I'm sure some didn't like me before that but i was mostly ignored. I really started to get it from everyone after I admitted that.

John Cena wouldn't agree with people judging others by the music they listen to or how they dress.

[YOUTUBE]RBzmSEmeJx0[/YOUTUBE]

actually this shit started when I liked ICP. I'm sure some didn't like me before that but i was mostly ignored. I really started to get it from everyone after I admitted that.

It shouldn't matter what you like. If that is the main reason then I really think people are grasping at straws. That's one of the most petty things I've seen on this site. HATING someone because of their music taste. What's next hating someone because of their nationality. In that case I should never ave admitted I was a Maori.

Dear god people can be petty at times.

Posting on topics I'm interested in and have an opinion on.

My Random Response thread is alright but It's not the same.

mv0ym0.jpg

I'll just leave this here..BTW Milenko it'd b col to see you come back to the main foums.

I agree...no matter how far you run...no matter how much you hide...or change your name....you....are.....ANUS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back