• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck it

WHich event meant more, and was more an integral part of the show? A 4 minute match between Ziggler and Bourne, or 2 championship matches with the entire goal of getting to the Punk/Cena showdown. Rey was the MVP of the show with two good to great TV matches, but Punk was very important. He made Cena look vulnerable and Cena backed away from him. Who does that to Cena? My vote would still go to Rey, but no complaints on Punk.

Id let Milenko out. Does the MArk Henry as Raw MVP thing= lazy? But at least Milenko was trying to productively post in the wrestling sections, which kept him out of the spam sections moreso then usual. Plus you can make him post in every CL thread from here on out. Something like that.

I don't deny it, of course CM Punk was important for the show but I wouldn't consider him as MVP or nowhere near.
Triple H was ahead of him, he was more important for the show ,as well as Rey and Cena that both won a WWE Championship.
CM Punk only appeared for 3 minutes of the show, if he was the MVP people wouldn't need to see the 1.30 hour show, right LSN?

Yes, I agree he deserves to be out, I loved the MVP Threads and he was very productive to the forum, even in Music Section. Him being here is just childish, but that's okay.

Honestly, I don't see the issue with him getting out either. the Bar Room hasn't really improved since he was locked up. There's still pointless threads, and asinine comments made. J4L was let out, yet Milenko has to stay in?

Due to my actions last summer (and probably my posting style in general even when I'm trying) I'm considered a Persona no grata, but I stick around because I'm not much of a forum person anyway and I check the WZ main page pretty regularly (alot of the other dirt sheet sites are riddled with virus' it seems.)

I'm just wondering if people actually want Milenko gone after all the years he's been here?

If people actually wanted me gone I would have been run off years ago.

I used to be much worse than I am now.

Well it's not so much about people as it is about KB. Does KB not want you around anymore? I wouldn't think so as I happen to think KB has a big heart, though behind a tough exterior.

I just wonder how badly you've ticked him off. Does he want you to re-haul your entire image in here, cause that could take a while.

If people actually wanted me gone I would have been run off years ago.

See that's the opposite for me. When people want me gone, that only makes me want to stay longer. The only person that can make me leave is an admin, and that's with an IP ban.

no that's not OK.

TL, DR, Milenko: FSWWE doesnt speak English quite the way you or I do. He's from Portugal, so forgive him that much. He was saying it should be ok to let you out of prison, nothing more. I agree, at worst youre annnoying, but you did nothing egregious.

FSWWE: Agreed. Punk wasn't the MVP of Raw on Monday. The show was built to his return, but Rey who bookended the show with two PPV quality matches and allowed Cena to step out of his typical match style for a great main event. Punk is the center of the show right now, but wasn't the MVP Monday.

It's bitter sweet for me, since if Milenko goes there will probably be no one around, but I agree, let Milenko free!

I guess there will always be that guy with the mole fetish making frequent appearances.

The forums look far cleaner with the huge decrease of "Favorite *insert something here*" threads. I say keep him here and keep all those threads in one lousy section.

Uhh, yea, lots of people do.

It's mainly the morons that think it's cool to "pick on" people. The way they probably see it, if they can do that they are in the cool club. He's a better poster and person than I bet half the people wanting him to stay in here.

I'm not sure if it's sour grapes or just a bunch of internet bullies getting an erection over fucking with someone but this hate is disgusting.

The forums look far cleaner with the huge decrease of "Favorite *insert something here*" threads. I say keep him here and keep all those threads in one lousy section.

Correction:
The forum looks cleaner since the day you stopped posting non-spam posts in WWE Section.

I liked those threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back