• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck it

I hope RAW is awesome, so far I think it's going in an interesting direction set for something big. I am gonna cum so bad!

Hyo/Milenko, have you tried talking with them mano y mano? It doesn't work for me, but your not in the same situation as I am.

Like have you asked them what you need to do to get back on the main boards? I know other prisoners have been able to sorta negotiate, maybe you could as you've been a member a long time and your crime isn't that severe.

I originally figured you'd be outta here in a week.

No, he won't be out of here until well after you, Mr. Jenks, considering your fantastic threads nad subsequent commentary.

Hyo/Milenko, have you tried talking with them mano y mano? It doesn't work for me, but your not in the same situation as I am.

Like have you asked them what you need to do to get back on the main boards? I know other prisoners have been able to sorta negotiate, maybe you could as you've been a member a long time and your crime isn't that severe.

I originally figured you'd be outta here in a week.
No i haven't tried that yet. Guess I'll give it a shot.

KB seeing how you put me here is there anything I need to do in order to get out? I'll do anything.

If I ever got out of here, it'd be like "Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands too ... Jenks is PM'ing everybody up in here."

I like to know what people's general thoughts on wrestling and everything else are. I use to PM the shit outta IDR lol.

I rather know where you stand on something then debate you.

Hyo, I want you to think about this. If you answer it right, it might help your position.
Who was the MVP of this past Raw?

Redeem yourself my brotha!

It's between Rey, Cena and Punk.

I wasn't keeping track like i usually do when I pick so I can't really pick one.

Rey Mysterio for me... He had two big fights!!
How in the blue hell is CM Punk MVP of last monday? :s Even Ziggler is ahead of him... He just showed up

Punk is the most talked about Wrestler in the country right now.

Would i have given it to him? Probably not but I would have seriously considered it.

Punk was my second favorite superstar behind Triple H, he was my current favorite superstar next to Cena. I love Punk, mostly his gimmick. Him, Cena, Orton, Miz, and Christian are all my top favorites. And if you count Triple H, he's at the top of that list.

But with everybody and their mother's brother's dog loving CM Punk...it's really getting annoying. It's like your a diehard fan for a football team, and that team goes to the Superbowl, and now everyone seems to love them. I mean...Punk's still my one of my top guys, I just hope all this hype dies down soon.

Punk is the most talked about Wrestler in the country right now.

Would i have given it to him? Probably not but I would have seriously considered it.

I wouldn't. He just doesn't deserve. I mean what a surprise CM Punk got back one week later.
I know that everybody loves him, but this is starting to get annoying sometimes.
Tell me how in the blue hell do you rate MVP's? :lmao:

I think Triple H might of been considering he put Ryder on TV, brought JR back to commentate(very big move for the long term,) had a funny interaction with R Truth, and I suppose brought Punk back as well? That being said, Trips should only get credit for these kayfabe.

Other then Trips, I'd have Rey as the other guy in contention. Put on two good matches the first in which he won a worthless title and the second where he lost it. He was 1-1, hardly impressive lol.

John Cena was not the MVP. He's suppose to be this good guy, but he does Rey dirty by having a match the same night Rey just had a grueling match with Miz? He might as well have cashed in a briefcase on Rey right after the match. Then he won the meaningless title and got upstaged by Punk.

Then there was Punk who came out walking cool as ice, who I'd biasly pick as MVP, so I think my un-bias pick would have to be Trips.

Punk was my second favorite superstar behind Triple H, he was my current favorite superstar next to Cena. I love Punk, mostly his gimmick. Him, Cena, Orton, Miz, and Christian are all my top favorites. And if you count Triple H, he's at the top of that list.

But with everybody and their mother's brother's dog loving CM Punk...it's really getting annoying. It's like your a diehard fan for a football team, and that team goes to the Superbowl, and now everyone seems to love them. I mean...Punk's still my one of my top guys, I just hope all this hype dies down soon.
so you hope the hype for one of your top favorites dies down?

Sometimes you confuse me Sully.

John Cena was not the MVP. He's suppose to be this good guy, but he does Rey dirty by having a match the same night Rey just had a grueling match with Miz? He might as well have cashed in a briefcase on Rey right after the match. Then he won the meaningless title and got upstaged by Punk.
Rey agreed to the match Jenks

Rey Mysterio for me... He had two big fights!!
How in the blue hell is CM Punk MVP of last monday? :s Even Ziggler is ahead of him... He just showed up

WHich event meant more, and was more an integral part of the show? A 4 minute match between Ziggler and Bourne, or 2 championship matches with the entire goal of getting to the Punk/Cena showdown. Rey was the MVP of the show with two good to great TV matches, but Punk was very important. He made Cena look vulnerable and Cena backed away from him. Who does that to Cena? My vote would still go to Rey, but no complaints on Punk.

Id let Milenko out. Does the MArk Henry as Raw MVP thing= lazy? But at least Milenko was trying to productively post in the wrestling sections, which kept him out of the spam sections moreso then usual. Plus you can make him post in every CL thread from here on out. Something like that.

The hype dying down would mean the storyline is dying down as well. Its like the Buccos you have in your sig, Sully. We're obviously a surprise this year, and have gotten more hype as a result. If we lost 9 of 10 and fell out of the pennant race, Pirates hype and fever would die down. Is tht something you'ld want? That logic makes no sense buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back