• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prisoner's allowed to watch Elimination Chamber. (Live PPV Discussion)

I'd really like to see a change in WWE at mania. An end to pg era would be nice. If Mania just comes and goes and there is no change, that will be disappointing.

I don't know either, but I think there is a chance. A while back Vince was considering turning Cena heel at this years Mania. This was before Cena became a member of Nexus.

I think WWE knows Cena as a face has run a course and is hurting their product or may be a better word is holding back their product.

At this time, change doesn't seem likely, but I guess we'll get a better idea as the weeks lead up to Mania.

I noticed Smackdown didn't censor The Rock's RAW promo.

I don't know about "run it's course". It may be tiresome to you and me. But, they are still winning all the kids over with Super Cena. It may be stale, but it is drawing the same now as it did 2 years ago.

Oh God no. No Rap off.

At Mania', the only way you see Cena go Heel is if he attacks The Rock, leading to Rock helping Miz win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back