• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck it

We need a reason to put someone in prison?

Well, no...I guess not. That is the whole idea of the prison. But I mean, it's not as though little Milenko will harm or insult anyone. That's the last I'll say on the topic.

Hyo, if you get out of here, there's a gold watch I've been holding onto in here, hiding from the guards and the other inmates, do you think that you could get it to my son, Jim?
It was given to me by my father, given to him by his father, and given to him by my great grandfather and now ...I'd like my son to have it. Could you do this for me?

Reactions: gd
Pulp Fiction reference out of Jenks? His stock just shot up (which isn't saying much considering I had literally no opinion of him prior to this).

I say we trade you for him, I would much rather deal with Anus on the forums then your painfully shitty posts

Painfully shitty...yes. The Bar Room suffers greatly from my "Painfully shitty" posts. Pretty sure every post in the bar room is painfully shitty, at least by your standards. Unless there made by someone you like, in that case they're gold.

You simply don't like me, that's all. I'll bring it up again...you're a 30 year old man who has some sort of a grudge against a 15 year old on a wrestling forum.

Doesn't Milenko have like 11-14 rep power? Whose benefiting from him being in here? And whose hurting?

If I were ever to get out of here, I wanted it to be during a Live Discussion of RAW or Impact. Like everyone would be in LD and then out of nowhere I'd start posting and people would be like "oh wow, how did Jenks get in here." Maybe try and say something witty with my first post out of the prison. That's how I would of liked it go down. Milenko, maybe if your lucky you can pull that off.

I never said it b/c I wanted it to be a surprise(If I had the chance to pull it off) since there really isn't an update when someone gets out, but yeah, I always thought that woulda been cool, showing up during a big LD.

I rarely give out red but plan on giving the few people who have publicly said I should be let out green when/if it happens

The rep power doesn't restart for you once you get out does it? That would really suck, I think I started at 0 when I got out..but I didn't have much rep to begin with when I was in here. I left with 3 bars and around 35 posts though, I have no clue how I got 3 bars...a matter a fact I didn't know anything about rep until I got out. I never bothered looking in the User CP because I never went there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back