• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck it

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I was gonna wait a full month before making this thread but I would like to know if/when the fuck I'm getting out of here.

It's never been my intention to annoy any of you and i apologize for doing it. As for the other part of why I'm in here I promise to all of you that I will not make ant blatantly stupid threads again.

I had forgotten you were in here Milenko.

Wait...why are you in here again?

I still don't understand this incarceration... Was putting the OM (original Milenko) used as a muscle flexing thing?

There are so many others that deserve this much, much more. Like Uncle Chester and even though he isn't active now just seeing his name not "redded up" makes me a very sad panda.

Let the poor juggalo out KayBee. His punishment will be having to be Milenko.

There are so many others that deserve this much, much more. Like Uncle Chester and even though he isn't active now just seeing his name not "redded up" makes me a very sad panda.

For what it's worth, I been meaning to give you props. For having people's back and such.

I totally forgot why you even threw him in here in the first place. Why did you again?

Basically a combination of he whines a lot, he said he was leaving and just went invisible, he generally sucks and he picked Henry as MVP instead of Punk which is flat out wrong.

Still 1 month is a long time KB and the MVP Threads were pretty good...
He had his opinion or his lazy point of the day, but he contributed to make some discussions.

Let him out, a lot of posters say things like KK being ugly and Cody Rhodes being bland and I don't see them here.

Basically a combination of he whines a lot, he said he was leaving and just went invisible, he generally sucks and he picked Henry as MVP instead of Punk which is flat out wrong.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but isn't that a rather silly reason to imprison someone? Especially someone who's been a member for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back