Forum Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Dark Match Winner
I couldn't find a forum anywhere for it, so I wondering whether you've ever thought of instating a Word Games & Trivia section? Might be fun for members in between waiting for posts, and various games like Tell The Truth are good ways to get to know other members and stuff.

You could start a thread like that in the Live Discussion/Spam Zone. For more adult oriented games, try the Treny Wine Room.

i got an idea for the forum why dont they make a shoutbox where people can chat to each other at the same time unless they have already got one but i dont know where it is, so if they one have can someone tell me where i can find it

We can't install it, so that won't happen. The closest thing we have is a thread called Chit Chat Natter in Chit Chat. Although to be honest it's rubbish...

A good idea would be active chat rooms. I am a new user to i may not have noticed if we have one yet.

we don't have an actual chat on the top of the screen, but check out the Live Discussion/Spam area of the forum. Any wrestling show will usually have a live discussion associated with it in that room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back