Tell The Truth

Truth - you obviously didn't see the end of my post 'at other places..' I'd imagine the 1 to 1000000 thread would operate much like this one.

Truth: Nah. It works better actually. We save energy, avoiding all the "TheTruth is..." thing.

and 200,000+ posts on a TTT thread?

Truth: I don't think so.

Truth: Im kidding

Truth: am I?

Truth: Nah. It works better actually. We save energy, avoiding all the "TheTruth is..." thing.

and 200,000+ posts on a TTT thread?

Truth: I don't think so.

Truth: Im kidding

Truth: am I?

If I were able to link you to a place where there's currently 63,000+ posts in the fourth version of thread I would.

Truth - Kidding? Not at all.

If I were able to link you to a place where there's currently 63,000+ posts in the fourth version of thread I would.

Truth - Kidding? Not at all.

Truth: you can pass me the link, try to figure out how...

Truth: You can't, can you? ;)

Truth: I'm being sarcastic. I dont want another feud, one is enough. :D

Truth; AM sick of all the noobs who are like at hthis place we do this at this place we do this I DON'T CARE THIS IS WRESTLEZONEFORUMS AND YOUR ONLY HERE COS HERMY IS

FACT!

Truth: I'm wondering how this thread is a joke? If there's any thread that's a joke, it's definitely the thread where you count to 1,000,000.

Truth: I am watching the 2 Hour iMPACT! for the first time.

Truth: Black Reign/Rhino isn't too bad.

Truth: Adam "Pacman" is the most pointless thing I've seen in a wrestling ring. Except Donald vs Rosie.

Truth: The Truth (as in Ron Killings) should have been disqualified for kicking the chair into Brother Ray's face.

Truth: Raven/Rhino/Abyss/Black Reign will be a hell of a match. I like Raven's referral to Judgement Day 2001 (Rhino's crazy enough to Gore a shopping cart just to try and kill me)

^Wow.

Truth; AM sick of all the noobs who are like at hthis place we do this at this place we do this I DON'T CARE THIS IS WRESTLEZONEFORUMS AND YOUR ONLY HERE COS HERMY IS

FACT!

Hermy?

The only reason I started TTT was to try to bring WZ the same success other places have given it

Truth: I'm being sarcastic. I dont want another feud, one is enough.

I respect your opinion, and you not wanting or liking this thread and like I said in the above, I thought it might be a good idea to start one up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back