• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Think I Should Tell Luther Something...

Lol I've had Zombieland for 3 months :lmao:

was this thread fun? It is now.

1zdy8hh.jpg

I probably will when its out over here. By the way, what's the plot off it. I never payed attention when the adverts was on.

I guess this could possibly contain spoilers (but I don't think it does) so here...

Plot Summary for
Zombieland (2009) More at IMDbPro »
advertisement

The horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. Columbus is a big wuss -- but when you're afraid of being eaten by zombies, fear can keep you alive. Tallahassee is an AK-toting, zombie-slaying' bad ass whose single determination is to get the last Twinkie on earth. As they join forces with Wichita and Little Rock, who have also found unique ways to survive the zombie mayhem, they will have to determine which is worse: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies.

since none of us really care about the opening post, i would like to take this opportunity to say that ZOMBIELAND was a bloody good movie.

I'm completely underselling how badass of a movie it is. I just don't want to say what is going on because then I ruin it in my view. Just get it, and enjoy the shit out of it.

Shit. I actually really want to watch it now. I might watch it on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back