Tell The Truth

im made for the spam section because im really good when it comes to saying off the wall funny things.

Truth: Minnesota has the most off-the wall weather in the States. 85 degrees yesterday and muggy/rainy. 60 degrees today and windy.

you're complaining about 60 degrees?!
Dude I live in Minnesota...the COLDEST state in the US, me complaining about 60 degree weather would be a freakin oxymoron. I wore shorts today. I just don't like the summer to fall instant change cause it's happened for the past 2 weeks. Last week was chilly, and this weekend was hot and muggy.

Truth: Minnesota has the most off-the wall weather in the States. 85 degrees yesterday and muggy/rainy. 60 degrees today and windy.

I actually think Wisconsin owns that claim actually we get the same weather just a couple hours later so nevermind Truth

Truth I'm at 9 degrees. Hottest today was 13

The trees here are all red/orange, I love it. It's perfect for football just about everyday. I just fear for December...

yeah it was in the 80s all weekend here but its supposed to get into the 50s before the weeks over and like ratedrHBK I also fear december except for Bears games Truth

Truth - About to go through the Raw results. Only skimmed through as of yet, and I've already got hopes for a good show seeing as HBK has returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back