For all those who "Hate" John Cena- STOP.

I really think your preaching to the wrong people. A lot of guys here are clued in and so although pretty much everyone recognises john's lack of pure wrestling talent, he gets huge kudos for the attitude and work ethic he instills into every show. It's it generally the guys who watch the show at face value who criticise cena, somewhat justifiably, for not being a great wrestler or mic technician although it is somewhat of the concensus that he is a good entertainer.

I myself recently wrote a post on the thread" who were you wrong about", and took cena as my focus because of this very reason. Cena knows how many hardcore fans don't like him and he carries on regardless trying to do better each and every week. On this site people tend to be more like promoters in that they view not only what the average mark sees but the whole package of a guy like his drawing power, relationship with other superstars and these ideas.

I really think you've hit the wrong market though. If you want somebody to preach to, I'd pick about half of the guys who watch raw on youtube, who aimlessly and un-constructively bash the guy (foremerly myself included in this), but offer no alternative to him. We're pretty open on him I think you'll find...

I was really sick and tired of him about 2006-07. I remember the good old One Night Stand sign, if Cena wins we riot. During his year long title reign, especially in his feuds with Trips and HBK, Cena was getting booed out of the building by the adult males. That's when the dueling chants started, that he referred to in his 'farewell' speech, let's go Cena--Cena sucks! The Nexus angle has made him watchable again.

And he's a huge babyface again. I'm seeing more Cena t-shirts on adult males, and them cheering him, than I have since his early days as a star, ca. 2004-05. Everyone thought Cena would turn heel, well, Vince had another plan in mind. And it was the profitable one, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back