Favorite and Least Favorite Non-Staff Member?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
You know, because I subconsciously created that other thread - I figured it only fair to even it up.

Favorite: (tie) Marquis, Moon Knight, Justinsayne & Brian Becker. Because they aren't fucking tools.

Least: Coco the Monkey. Fucking turd nugget is constantly bitching and whining to me about Edge. Its like he secretly hopes one day I'll include him in conversation or something, and yet I keep trying to ignore him.

So.. how many lists am I on? Go..

When the fuck was Becker a staff member?!?

EDIT: appearently I'm I ****** and mis-read the thread title...oops:blush:

Favorite: Coco The Monkey, Luther, Jake and Uncle Sam. Subtle humor gives me erections. Literally.

Least Favorite: Vash21. ****** red repped me because I told people that Daniel Bryan wasn't really fired. Plus he told other people to red because I like certain types of music. Plus he takes it up the bum, that holds some negative points, amirite?

I don't know if he ever left, but everytime I come in this thread - it says klunderbunker as one of the currently active users viewing this thread.

Either he's lurking, or typing up one hell of a list w/ reasons. Considering who it is, I'd say lurking is more his style.

Favorite: Coco The Monkey, Luther, Jake and Uncle Sam. Subtle humor gives me erections. Literally.

Least Favorite: Vash21. ****** red repped me because I told people that Daniel Bryan wasn't really fired. Plus he told other people to red because I like certain types of music. Plus he takes it up the bum, that holds some negative points, amirite?

That wasn't why I red repped you, it was because you said some really stupid shit. An I suggested red repping you for the music because you took up almost an entire damn page with 5 fucking video windows.

Non-Staff....Coco, GD, and...Myself. Throw in Sam for good measure.

Edit: Everyone that doesn't have an avatar in the TNA section should be burned at the cross. I'd put someone else down as disliked, but none of them frequent the cage so no real point.

Reactions: gd
Most favorite. Well shit most people have told me to get fucked but here goes,

Blue Cardinal
Nate
Disarray

least favorite

DirtyJose the guy just doesn't seem to care for me much.

Don't know yet...

Coco the Monkey because I really can't tell when the bastard is fucking with me.

Favorites- Will, RVDgurl, and others whoms names I can't remember cause they've changed them in my time away (fuckers:glare:)

Least Favorites: the two Monkeys, there used to be lots more but I'm not sure which ones are still here and which ones aren't, or what there names are anymore (if they've changed them)

Favs.

Least favs are these two new JKO/Deadman/senor coconut wannabes

You know, because I subconsciously created that other thread - I figured it only fair to even it up.

Favorite: (tie) Marquis, Moon Knight, Justinsayne & Brian Becker. Because they aren't fucking tools.

Least: Coco the Monkey. Fucking turd nugget is constantly bitching and whining to me about Edge. Its like he secretly hopes one day I'll include him in conversation or something, and yet I keep trying to ignore him.

So.. how many lists am I on? Go..
Way to steal my thunder.

Blue Cardinal
Nate

least favorite

Don't know yet...

Coco the Monkey because I really can't tell when the bastard is fucking with me.
Funny wasn't I the first one to tell you to get fucked? Eh, you're alright now though.

Favorite: The Brain, The People's Peep, CH David, Stormtrooper 85, Big Sexy, really all the regulars in the Sports Bar, even Becker's cunt ass. And I love Jane.

Least Favorite: Twist, and I'm sure there are others but Twist is by far the worst piece of shit here. He's not bant anymore, I wonder when he'll grace us with his presence?

Favorite - Will, Stormtrooper85

Will and Stormtrooper are the only 2 I have talked to outside of WZ on a regular basis. Played a few games with both.

Least - Lord Sidious. Fucking dick, never liked him.

I don't really have beef with anyone on here, nobody's ever started shit with me forreal, or it's never amounted to anything. Blue Cardinal's one of my favorite posters, Dewey, Scotty, Armbar's pretty ill.

Favorite - Probably Theo but everyone else are awesome

Least favourite - The Sullinator, the creepy bastard is just weird. Didn't really do anything but meh.

Blue Cardinal
Nate
Disarray

least favorite

Don't know yet...

Fuck me. The first time I ever make it on a favorites list, and it's from you? I really do suck. I must admit, I don't dislike you anymore. There are far worse people on here.

Favorites- Disarray or whatever the hell he goes by now, ST, DirtyJose, CAPS, Jake, Sam, Coco.

Least Favorites- Will. Fuck you Will.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back