Extreme Rules: Samoan Strap Match: Umaga vs CM Punk

I see CM Punk winning this match. As far as I know a Samoan Strap match is the same as a regular Strap match. Unless Umaga tells us otherwise.

I think Punk desperately needs the win here. He has lost 2 Pay Per Views in a row. One loss was to Kane and the other was to Umaga at Judgment day. He is the Money In The Bank holder so a win would help build him up. So they will probably be 1-1 here and continue their feud. Umaga will lose but I see him still coming out strong in defeat.

I think Punk will win this one. Coming off the back of two PPV losses, they really would be making him look weak, thats not to say it won't happen. However, I don't think this will be the end of the fued, hopefully at the next PPV they can put the briefcase on the line.

Hmmm let's call it a "samoan strap match" just to make it look like Umaga has the advantage. He got the win last time, so Punk should get the win this time, plus like I said for the previous 2 ppv's, Punk needs to get some big wins in before he cashes in the briefcase. It starts here!

Dagger Dias prediction: CM PUNK

_

This is another tricky one. Punk has just got a victory over Umaga cleanly on SD. Does that mean he will lose but look credible or win? Who knows. I reckon Punk will win, but will be brutally assaulted during the match. The only problem is I don't see where these two go next. Jericho/Mysterio and Edge/Hardy don't seem finished. The next heel for Punk is Shelton who he is far and away above of. Umaga can have Morrison or even 'Taker so he is okay. They could carry on the feud but this seems like a blow off match, where the face wins the heel's match. So maybe Umaga has to win to give us one more match? I don't know anymore. This match will be good though, Umaga matches always are.

Hmmm let's call it a "samoan strap match" just to make it look like Umaga has the advantage. He got the win last time, so Punk should get the win this time, plus like I said for the previous 2 ppv's, Punk needs to get some big wins in before he cashes in the briefcase. It starts here!

Dagger Dias prediction: CM PUNK

I got this one right in terms of the results but for whatever reason, the match was kind of boring. I blame Umaga more for that than Punk, since I usually find his matches entertaining. Or perhaps it might have been due to the weird rules the match had. Or.... ugh I dunno. It was not the worst match of the night, but it was bottom tier. I do not want to see these two feuding again anytime soon....

Final thoughts: 4 out of 9

_

I guess they named this match the "Somoan" strap match is so that Umaga could have one last big go before he got the heave hoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back