Do you think WWE will hire Umaga again?

I hope so. Not only did he have the heritage, that lets face it, WWE creams themselves over (see: Waste of Space Legacy). He also could go. For a big man, he had the speed to match some faster wrestlers, had a good gimmick, and could wrestle pretty well. You can't say a Gunn Stinger or a Samoan Drop from Umaga didn't look like it hurt. His matches were always entertaining.

In terms of him actually being re-hired, I'm 50 50. I know nothing of his drug issues, so I won't condemn him there, but it may have been very serious for him to be released. I don't think he was on his third strike, so the offence must have been serious (See: Lance Cade?) If he got himself cleaned up, I can't see why he wouldn't be re hired. He has been loyal to the company through thick (3 minute Warning) and thin (proposed Jackass feud).

Umaga should be brought back. I agree with the poster that suggested rejoining Rosey and becoming a new version of the "Wild Samoans." The tag division could use a dominant, monster team, badly!!!

Highly doubtful, especially considering the media attention the Jeff Hardy story has gotten, the last thing the WWE needs is another potentially troublesome employee. He's a good wrestler and makes a good monster heel, but the WWE doesn't really need him right now. I'd rather see him make his way to TNA or ROH, see what he could do there.

Like x, I would like to see him go to TNA for a while and see how he fares there. Of course if he does in fact go to a rival promotion, he can kiss a return to WWE goodbye. 2 male superstars have done that so far, Jeff Hardy and Christian. Both of whom were massively over and could come back at any point, thanks to their history. Umaga doesn't have the same privilege and I think that if he goes to TNA, he wont be back in WWE.

I do however think that Umaga could come back to WWE. I think that, like Masters, he left on pretty good terms and the door is probably still open for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back