Is anyone starting to get the feeling... [Umaga]

Wall_of_Jericho said:
I actually thought the same thing would happen with the Spirit Squad this year. Every week they keep going on beating people up 5-on-1, winning matches, bullying people and getting away with it, it keeps putting them over and making them seem bigger and better and no one can match their strength in numbers, then one week someone like Steve Austin makes a cameo appearance...BAM! STUNNER STUNNER STUNNER STUNNER and another STUNNER!! All 5 of them laid out in 2 minutes flat by one guy.

That would be nice but I can see the usual group dynamics situation here,suddenly one member seems to be getting more limelight (Kenny) and the others get jealous - hell,they're green enough already,put 'em in green jelly and let 'em go at it! I can Jim Ross now "ICE CREAM,ICE CREAM,ICE CREAM" - we get a huge 5 man rumble which will be billed as a really important match at WM and then the other four end up on Heat for ever and ever amen.

Silencer said:
I also wanted to say that I think John Cena beating Triple H for the Championship is a complete joke.
Triple H jobbing to John Cena should never happen, talk about a complete bad ass jobbing to a complete pussy, yeh right!

Amen

umaga will never become champion and if he does that a crock of shit that will be horrible

cena is teaming with dx against edge orton and umaga at house shows and dark matches

yeah they r so that shows not anytime soon if its gonna happen which it better not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back