Umaga vs Cena WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerrellCow said:
Now I'm going to hold you to that. I think that Edge will come down but wont interfere but will idstract and Umaga will win.
that's the same thing as interfering.

seaneth said:
good call! RVD will be out of the title picture for a while, so that does seem possible...

Also, Show, Khali and Taker in a triple threat match (prob for the ECW title) at summerslam. Now that would be kool.
RVD is not going to be in the WWE title picture at all he might be in ECW title run but not WWE.

BretHartfan82 said:
that's the same thing as interfering.

Not getting invovled just sitting at ringside with Lita and Cena look at ringside getting distracted with no physical or verbal provocing

TerrellCow said:
Not getting invovled just sitting at ringside with Lita and Cena look at ringside getting distracted with no physical or verbal provocing
Either way if he's out there we all know there will be a fight between these two.

i for one am kind of excited for this match and believe that it has the potential to be very good, sometimes you have to ignore the politics and just enjoy wrestling for what it is.

I think Umaga will pin Cena, not even a DQ, Umaga wins and gets a huge push, see it this way, if Vince can actually take the title out of Cena's hands for 2 weeks straight, he can do anything, including have umaga pin him and shock everyone.

I totally agree with that lol. I just look forward to seeing Estradas antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back