Extreme Rules LD

Joe vs. Lesnar sounds like a lot of fun on paper, but I guarantee it's less fun in actual practice, considering the sheets have said the plan for Summerslam is still very much Strowman/Lesnar.

Lesnar needs some strong opponents and wins to boost that reign going forward. Joe probably won't win, but he's a credible opponent for Lesnar.

Premature but this is Lesnars last year, hope he sticks around but I ll be defintely watching Great Balls.

Man, when the worst thing that happened was only to make Alexa Bliss the female equivalent to Triple H, you KNOW you've done good tonight.

Lesnar needs some strong opponents and wins to boost that reign going forward. Joe probably won't win, but he's a credible opponent for Lesnar.

He's only credible if he's allowed to look credible. The much greater chance is he's going to get chumped out in like ten minutes to make Brock an unbeatable monster again going into the match with Braun.

I guess the dirtsheets are on a hot streak this year. Almost every thing they have been predicting has been right so far. Now please don't let it be a Suplexfest squash at Great balls. Please.

Some great spots in that match. All men came out looking good. One thing I really noticed that all the fans don't want Roman to win, or be in the main event etc. Yet no one else was hardly getting any reaction during the match. Whether for him or against him, the crowd responses were mostly confined to Roman. Obviously WWE will market him at the top.

Balor got choked out. Didn't submit. Kinda curious as to why it had to be him though and not Rollins/Wyatt.
Except Bálor and Joe, all had come off some bug victories and couldn't afford to take the pin. Rollins over Triple H, Roman Reigns over The Undertaker and Bray Wyatt over Randy Orton.

He's only credible if he's allowed to look credible. The much greater chance is he's going to get chumped out in like ten minutes to make Brock an unbeatable monster again going into the match with Braun.

Will see going forward how much momentum Joe can build before the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back