Explination Please?

a7xoff

GLaD I'm not you...
So as many of you guys know I've been generally inactive here on WZ for a while now outside of mainly the NHL related threads... I'm starting to find myself with more time again, so I'll be on a lot more again... So... I was scanning through the Bar Room and noticed a bunch of people talking about their e-feds and book this stuff... Can anyone explain why to me? Also who's this Brad The Great guy? Finally what's with the championships under some people's (myself included) names. Are they really for anything or are they just there. Many thanks and I'll be chattin with you guys again in the forums

Welcome back.

A)The E-feds are here. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186. They're pretty much fake wrestling federations that use posters as superstars.

B)BradTheGreat is an annoying poster. Just ignore him.

C)The championships are based on posts and rep I believe. They're just kinda for fun. I don't have one. :(

I was scanning through the Bar Room and noticed a bunch of people talking about their e-feds and book this stuff... Can anyone explain why to me?

Because they have no lives IMO.

Also who's this Brad The Great guy?

OnceWalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Finally what's with the championships under some people's (myself included) names. Are they really for anything or are they just there. Many thanks and I'll be chattin with you guys again in the forums

Something pointlessly added by that Buffalo dude prolly, yet we still have glitches all across the forum and avatars from the stone age.

nvm then, he can't fix it. Only those crave dudes I think, which means nothing will be done prolly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back