• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everyone is too nice around here

And it makes it completely boring. Everyone sucks up to HBK-aholic, she idolizes Norcal, the "What do you really think" threads that Shocky does generally are nothing but ass smooching. Frankly, it's boring, and completely unappealing.

I wouldn't exactly say all of that is "boring" but unwarranted and just out of place would likely be more understandable.

I haven't had the ability or time to read through Shocky's thread's yet so I wouldn't know of them. Becca flirts with almost every main guy on this forum, so why does her flirting with NorCal effect you so much?

:glare: someone has a crush.. tee hee, it's okay.

Controversy Creates Cash, Eric Bischoff said, but in this case, controversy could at least create interest. I find so many things boring now, because it's just one big MSN message style love fest between all posters.

That's actually not possible. My MSN has way more emoti-cons and smiley's that amuse me than WZ does. And I don't get through MSN convos anymore without posting a ton of them to get the point across.

What happened to the fun days where Justin was ready to kill me, where Brian and Wes flamed each other constantly about two overrated quarterbacks, or when Prax and the admin team had a full out brawl? I miss those days. It was interesting and fun to post.

I miss those days too.. but it's no different than me missing wrestling back during selective years. Things change, better or worse, things always change.

Now WZ has gone Barney style. I fully expect a thread soon where each member takes the time to sing a line of "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family". Seriously.

WOW.. you're some kinda mind reader. :p

I was hoping to read some good stuff in the "What do you really think" threads, but I've been severely let down. I noticed DIAR said bad things about NorCal, but DIAR is apparently on a heel run, so who knows if it's genuine or not.

Ohh, inter-mod wars? I've missed a lot apparently. D.I.A.R. & NorCal eh.. I had an issue with Becca a while back, if those threads were around regarding her back I bet it wouldn't of bored you. lol

We need less getting along, and more intense debates. Maybe there were some in the Rock thread, I don't know, that held no interest to me. But, whatever it is, we need more across the board.

Well, champ, try making some. Always one to complain there aren't enough, but never one to try and start new ones. tisk, tisk.

At least, that's how I feel about it. I don't want "As the WZ World Turns" or anything like that again, but I do want some action.

Me either, especially because they usually involve me.. and I have enough actual in real life drama for once to deal with.

What are we missing, and how can we make it fun again?

Well, an e-wedding guest list once brought everyone together. :lmao: I'm not really up for a second one.. but the first one still gets talked about.

I suppose you could join the e-fed too, drama always happens there.

I'm a bit shocked this thread has hit over 50 pages. I thought only threads about Becca's pictures got that much review. I'm impressed.

Ohh, inter-mod wars? I've missed a lot apparently. D.I.A.R. & NorCal eh.. I had an issue with Becca a while back, if those threads were around regarding her back I bet it wouldn't of bored you. lol

:wtf: How the hell could you have not mentioned our war, you know the one in which I ended up demodded?!?

You Suck!:p

So you want us to disagree twice as much as we do now? debate = not getting along.
Not at all.

You can debate and still get along. I think you and I are a good example of that.

I agree with you there....OH CRAP.
You totally just fucked it up. ;)

But what about how everyone else feels about it? All I see is you trying push your point of view on to everyone else and not respecting or trying to be open about others' opinions.
I know their opinions. They're boring. Their opinions is how the forum is running right now. So, let's try and get some change.

Plainly, Sly...you seem to be calling for community: better communication, more understanding, improved posting, etc...but I don't see you doing anything to advance it. "What's the point of posting with noobs if they are just going to get banned?" To build community...that's the point.
I've started numerous threads in the last month, posted in numerous threads, and created this thread to raise awareness.

I'm trying to do it, but I'm only one man.

I wish I could turn heel poster. I just don't know how to.
You know what works for me?

Start a thread in the Bar Room telling everyone that they are too nice, and tell them to quit being so nice.

Works wonders.
I haven't had the ability or time to read through Shocky's thread's yet so I wouldn't know of them. Becca flirts with almost every main guy on this forum, so why does her flirting with NorCal effect you so much?
It's just sympatamatic of how the place is going. We need less e-crushes and more crushing defeats in debates.

:glare: someone has a crush.. tee hee, it's okay.
It's fine Will, I'll keep your secret safe.

And just think, she might even be legal soon!

That's actually not possible. My MSN has way more emoti-cons and smiley's that amuse me than WZ does. And I don't get through MSN convos anymore without posting a ton of them to get the point across.
That's why you save the emoticons and post them on Photobucket. Then you can use them. That's what I do.
nixon.gif

I miss those days too.. but it's no different than me missing wrestling back during selective years. Things change, better or worse, things always change.
And I'm trying to change them back.

WOW.. you're some kinda mind reader. :p
Damn good, aren't I?

Well, champ, try making some. Always one to complain there aren't enough, but never one to try and start new ones. tisk, tisk.
You know, HBK-aholic said the same thing. Allow me to give you the same response I gave her.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=23007
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=22425
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=22919
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=22052
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=21876

Thanks for playing.

I'm a bit shocked this thread has hit over 50 pages. I thought only threads about Becca's pictures got that much review. I'm impressed.
Like I said last night, this thread is now 10th all-time of non-stickied Bar Room threads (since the return of the Bar Room). And it's been open only about 36 hours, compared to the weeks some of the others are.

I enjoyed Wes before he went loco.

I remember after he got thrown in prision, he made a post asking where I was, appeaently I was suppose to go down in flames with him, I was just sitting here thinking "I ain't going anywhere fucking near you, my name may be justinsayne, but it's just a fucking name", LOL

Alright people this thread is starting to take away from the Rock Tournament and Metallica is down by one vote with only 3 days of voting left, come on lets all get back to what is really important and get those votes for Metallica in, we need to make them our first ever WZ Rock Tournament Champions!!!!

That is it I am so ready to start a war with a poster if it brings some life to this forum

*Surveys room full of posters.*

You!

*NorCal steps forward.*

No, not you. The guy behind you.

*IrishCanadian25, the other half of Power and Glory, steps out from behind NorCal.*

Not you either.

*Surveys crowd again.*

You!

*The crowd parts and Foth is seen on the other side the window, trying desperately to get back in.*

That's right, it's go time.

Alright people this thread is starting to take away from the Rock Tournament and Metallica is down by one vote with only 3 days of voting left, come on lets all get back to what is really important and get those votes for Metallica in, we need to make them our first ever WZ Rock Tournament Champions!!!!
I already voted.

lame

Queen should win. Justin, if Metallica wins it will be a win built upon lies and people who voted because of your influence. So take the win and you should alway question if you really earned it.

What did you just say to ME?

Probably both. But I actually do prefer queen.

And I really want to start something.

lame

Queen should win. Justin, if Metallica wins it will be a win built upon lyes and people who voted because of your influence. So take the win and you should alway question if you really earned it.

Shut. Up.

Have of the arguments for Queen are based are just people trying to put Queen over by burying and discrediting all of the accomplishments with arguments I have already disproven, Metallica has earned it just as much as Queen has, I just want to see Metallica win a little more

Also I only said I would give Blaze green rep, I'm not going to run around and rep everyone who votes for Metallica from here on out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back