• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everyone is too nice around here

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
And it makes it completely boring. Everyone sucks up to HBK-aholic, she idolizes Norcal, the "What do you really think" threads that Shocky does generally are nothing but ass smooching. Frankly, it's boring, and completely unappealing.

Controversy Creates Cash, Eric Bischoff said, but in this case, controversy could at least create interest. I find so many things boring now, because it's just one big MSN message style love fest between all posters.

What happened to the fun days where Justin was ready to kill me, where Brian and Wes flamed each other constantly about two overrated quarterbacks, or when Prax and the admin team had a full out brawl? I miss those days. It was interesting and fun to post.

Now WZ has gone Barney style. I fully expect a thread soon where each member takes the time to sing a line of "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family". Seriously.

I was hoping to read some good stuff in the "What do you really think" threads, but I've been severely let down. I noticed DIAR said bad things about NorCal, but DIAR is apparently on a heel run, so who knows if it's genuine or not.

We need less getting along, and more intense debates. Maybe there were some in the Rock thread, I don't know, that held no interest to me. But, whatever it is, we need more across the board.

At least, that's how I feel about it. I don't want "As the WZ World Turns" or anything like that again, but I do want some action.

What are we missing, and how can we make it fun again?

And it makes it completely boring. Everyone sucks up to HBK-aholic, she idolizes Norcal, the "What do you really think" threads that Shocky does generally are nothing but ass smooching. Frankly, it's boring, and completely unappealing.

Controversy Creates Cash, Eric Bischoff said, but in this case, controversy could at least create interest. I find so many things boring now, because it's just one big MSN message style love fest between all posters.

What happened to the fun days where Justin was ready to kill me, where Brian and Wes flamed each other constantly about two overrated quarterbacks, or when Prax and the admin team had a full out brawl? I miss those days. It was interesting and fun to post.

Now WZ has gone Barney style. I fully expect a thread soon where each member takes the time to sing a line of "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family". Seriously.

I was hoping to read some good stuff in the "What do you really think" threads, but I've been severely let down. I noticed DIAR said bad things about NorCal, but DIAR is apparently on a heel run, so who knows if it's genuine or not.

We need less getting along, and more intense debates. Maybe there were some in the Rock thread, I don't know, that held no interest to me. But, whatever it is, we need more across the board.

At least, that's how I feel about it. I don't want "As the WZ World Turns" or anything like that again, but I do want some action.

What are we missing, and how can we make it fun again?

Oh no that was legit and I was getting annoyed by theads too, if you are on staff they kiss your ass. Nothing but bootylicking.

Oh no that was legit and I was getting annoyed by theads too, if you are on staff they kiss your ass. Nothing but bootylicking.
So, are you saying we have too many staff members/not enough non-staff?

At least among the "regulars"?

And, I'm glad it was legit. We need more legit. Sometimes, I don't think people are being completely honest.

Yeah, last time I created some controversy I got banned for a week and my team got shut out in the tourney. I don't blame me. I blame the system.

So, are you saying we have too many staff members/not enough non-staff?

At least among the "regulars"?

And, I'm glad it was legit. We need more legit. Sometimes, I don't think people are being completely honest.

No, the staff is the right size. We could use more members but the staff is fine the way it is.

I agree, sometimes I think people tend to be a tad fake around here. Sometimes I wonder if people really like all the mods or they are just sucking up so they don't get banned.

I agree, sometimes I think people tend to be a tad fake around here. Sometimes I wonder if people really like all the mods or they are just sucking up so they don't get banned.
Well, I don't do that.

You know from experience.

Is Becca hot?
Not a chance in hell. Not now, and not if I was 17 years old.

I don't see the attraction to her at all, aside from the fact she's an actual girl who posts on a message board. Other than that, I've seen more guys I've been physically attracted to than her. And, I'm not gay at all (well, except for Matt Damon, but he's a special case).

That's not meant as an insult or anything, she's just not attractive. At all.

I always thought it was completely ridiculous how people worship HBK-aholic. They suck up to her because she's a girl, but I never see people do the same to Dragon or even RVDgurl (if she's ever online, I haven't seen her around in a while).

Maybe it's the fact that she constantly post pictures of herself, it seems. I mean, CONSTANTLY. It seems you can't read one of her posts without seeing a picture of her in her sig. I don't know why everyone is so damn gaga over her, she's not too atractive, IMO.

There, a nice, shoot, heeping hunk of controversy, Sly. Let the hate begin...

I always thought it was completely ridiculous how people worship HBK-aholic. They suck up to her because she's a girl, but I never see people do the same to Dragon or even RVDgurl (if she's ever online, I haven't seen her around in a while).
I've never seen Dragon (that I remember), but RVDgurl is 10 times hotter than HBK-aholic. It's not even close.

Anyways, let's not turn this into a rag on HBK-aholic thread, I'm sure we'll get our chance later in Shocky's thread.

But seriously people, quit with the fakeness. It's just a message board full of people you'll never meet. Just be honest. And quit being so damned nice.

Sadly, a lot of people who made it fun and intersting to post haver either A) been banned or B) gave up/lost interest on the forums. I remember when I first joined back in 06, those were some good times. I remember when I came back in 07, and even those were some good times.

But now, the Bar Room mostly consists of HBK-alohic-aholics and idiotic posters (I'm not naming anyone, pick and choose who you think fits where). There are still several good, quality posters here, but they just don't stand out anymore. Not in a forum where it's becoming more and more like it's inhabited mostly by two large packs of zombies.

I've seen plenty of posters come and go, some of them more modern (Prax, Spiral), some of them from a while back (gamehead, Guppee, two people who most here don't even know existed). And it seems as the good ones go, the crappy ones stay. And THAT is why it isn't fun anymore, IMO.

Be nice to Becca ok. I don't want to see people rag on her, she doesn't deserve it.
While I agree that we shouldn't rag on HBK-aholic, I'm not sure that I'd agree she doesn't deserve it.

But yes, let's not turn this thread into that. Because it still would be unfair.

Sadly, a lot of people who made it fun and intersting to post haver either A) been banned or B) gave up/lost interest on the forums. I remember when I first joined back in 06, those were some good times. I remember when I came back in 07, and even those were some good times.

But now, the Bar Room mostly consists of HBK-alohic-aholics and idiotic posters (I'm not naming anyone, pick and choose who you think fits where). There are still several good, quality posters here, but they just don't stand out anymore. Not in a forum where it's becoming more and more like it's inhabited mostly by two large packs of zombies.

I've seen plenty of posters come and go, some of them more modern (Prax, Spiral), some of them from a while back (gamehead, Guppee, two people who most here don't even know existed). And it seems as the good ones go, the crappy ones stay. And THAT is why it isn't fun anymore, IMO.

I just wish we could get some more regular posters in the wrestling forums. Everytime I see a thread I'm interested in, it seems that no poster there even has 100 posts yet. That's such a turn off, because those people will probably be banned eventually anyways.

We also need another headstrong individual with completely opposing views, someone stubborn and unrelenting.

I've never seen Dragon (that I remember), but RVDgurl is 10 times hotter than HBK-aholic. It's not even close.

I think Dragon posted one picture waaaay back when the Post-a-Picture thread was just starting, and I know the only people who saw pictures of RVDgurl were those who accepted as her friend on MySpace.

And I just thought of a very good point against Becca, but since you guys want the bashing to die down, I'll what for the inevitable "What do you think" thread of her.

I just wish we could get some more regular posters in the wrestling forums. Everytime I see a thread I'm interested in, it seems that no poster there even has 100 posts yet. That's such a turn off, because those people will probably be banned eventually anyways.

We also need another headstrong individual with completely opposing views, someone stubborn and unrelenting.

I'm trying to get back in the wrestling forums, but it's hard to get differing opinions there most of the time, and, like you said, it's mostly newer posters. I think the wrestling forums can be saved, but people need to realize that there's more than a Bar Room here, I'm afraid. And I'm including myself in that one.

Yeah, we definetely need a new resident asshole, so to speak. I mean, xFear is still around, but his presence has definetely died down a bit. Having someone like you described shakes things up, and makes for some pretty interesting debates.

Hey, I remember Prax. He was a complete dick. Shit I used to WISH he got banned from here. The day they kicked him off of the forums was that day that I finally accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior.

I'm trying to get back in the wrestling forums, but it's hard to get differing opinions there most of the time, and, like you said, it's mostly newer posters. I think the wrestling forums can be saved, but people need to realize that there's more than a Bar Room here, I'm afraid. And I'm including myself in that one.

Yeah, we definetely need a new resident asshole, so to speak. I mean, xFear is still around, but his presence has definetely died down a bit. Having someone like you described shakes things up, and makes for some pretty interesting debates.
That's what I was when I first got here. But, I had people to play off of as well. In fact, arguing with Xfear was how I got here in the first place. But I still play that role on other forums.

The problem is that too many people agree with me now. Or, not enough people disagree. So, that sucks.

I would love to post more in the wrestling sections, it's just not interesting to me right now. That's not a criticism of anything, I don't suppose, just the way it is.

Hey, I remember Prax. He was a complete dick. Shit I used to WISH he got banned from here. The day they kicked him off of the forums was that day that I finally accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior.
That may be, but I bet you read as much of that Prax vs. Admin discussion that you could, didn't you.

That's what I was when I first got here. But, I had people to play off of as well. In fact, arguing with Xfear was how I got here in the first place. But I still play that role on other forums.

The problem is that too many people agree with me now. Or, not enough people disagree. So, that sucks.

I would love to post more in the wrestling sections, it's just not interesting to me right now. That's not a criticism of anything, I don't suppose, just the way it is.

People agree with you so much 'cause they're scared of being ripped to shreds..just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back