Everyone is too nice around here

She doesnt.

Like Sly, I beg to differ sometimes. But, I won't start.

and she is quite attractive.

Already addressed that. Moving on...

but She is a really good person to talk to. Even our Nightly debates in the Chit Chat thread.

I don't think anybody in this thread has doubted her qualities as a poster. She did seem to start some decent discussions in Chit Chat. But, then again, what do I know? I don't post in Chit Chat. Don't see the point considering most threads of Chit Chat caliber are posted in the Bar Room anyways.

That may be, but I bet you read as much of that Prax vs. Admin discussion that you could, didn't you.

Actually no, I didn't. I never really used to pay much attention to jack shit around here. Hell, half the time I don't pay attention to shit now. He was personally a dick to me. Other than that, I never woulda knew who he was.

People agree with you so much 'cause they're scared of being ripped to shreds..just saying.

Sadly, that's pretty much true. I can truly say that if I disagreed with Sly on something, I'd say it. It would most likely start a debate, and Sly would most likely bring more facts than me, but I believe people need to voice what they think.

The problem with bringing back a bunch of flamers is that no one would listen to them. It'd be prison and then banned again.

No, I don't think it would help, my friend.

Everybody would still be happy-go-lucky. Except once and a while everybody would gang up on Coco.

We would need to reinstate MANY more flamers to shake things up once more.

No. If you bring back to many flaming trolls it ruins the fun of the forum.

I think we should really loosen the flaming rules around here. There are some instances where it shouldnt be allowed, but for the most part telling someone to fuck off will not make them go psycho.

I say this. We overthrow the higharchy one at a time. First we start with Jonny. Then we move on to .... um. Well who would be after Jonny?

I say this. We overthrow the higharchy one at a time. First we start with Jonny. Then we move on to .... um. Well who would be after Jonny?

Jonny isn't even IN the hierarchy anymore! At least I don't think so.

No, first we take down the big man behind the scenes...

...we take down, the admin

Liven up people this man says so
barney.jpg

I would worry about the forum not being entertaining, but seeing as I AM entertaining, I'm not worried. My spot in the "family" is safe and secured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back