Everyone is too nice around here

Liven up people this man says so
barney.jpg

I swear to gawd Sparky. If I see that damned Barney picture one-more-time, I'ma fuck you up.

Yet people still show up, they still talk, debate, bs in the bar room, and join.

Well, considering that this is essentially supposed to be a wrestling forum, that interest alone gets people to join.

The talking and debating comes soon after, then the BSing in the Bar Room.

The thing is, though, is that the debating aspect is slowly but surely be destroyed. People just seem to agree way too much, IMO.

Well, considering that this is essentially supposed to be a wrestling forum, that interest alone gets people to join.

The thing is, though, is that the debating aspect is slowly but surely be destroyed. People just seem to agree way too much, IMO.

There's just not enough to debate. Wrestling is in a weird time right now. There's just not much going on, therefore not much to talk about. Give it time. It'll come back. It always comes back.

This is because of the situation that we as fans are put in. We tend to try and be smart about most of the time, instead of letting our inner mark come out and put forth some real opinions. Now this is not the case with me and I'm sure its not the same with others. But it is very relevant on these forums.

Why does there have to be controversy to have fun? If you want controversy...start it. Don't just make a thread saying there is no controversy.

This is because of the situation that we as fans are put in. We tend to try and be smart about most of the time, instead of letting our inner mark come out and put forth some real opinions. Now this is not the case with me and I'm sure its not the same with others. But it is very relevant on these forums.

Then let me say that we all need to let out that inner mark.

Actually, isn't that point of this entire thread? To be yourself?

Then let me say that we all need to let out that inner mark.

Actually, isn't that point of this entire thread? To be yourself?

I totally agree. I let my inner mark out alot here on the forums. I just also see the other side of the arguement.

Sly enjoys ruffling people's feathers. He probably figured some of the "too nice" posters would take offense. He also was probably hoping to hear from Becca. And he also probably get a chubby once Becca comes in and starts defending the forum. (And this is nothing against Becca, but she WILL do that, she can't help arguing with Sly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back