The Essentials

Is that the dog collar match? I'm too lazy to go open the secret drawer I keep all my wrestling DVDs hidden in.

Yeah, it is. Absolutely love that match.

FWIW LSN you couldn't go wrong watching the entire Manhattan Mayhem 2005 show. If anyone ever asked me what the fuss was about ROH, that's the show I'd point them toward.

Albums
(who the fuck listens to five songs?)

Nobody I know of, but if 15 people suggest five songs each, I've got 75 new songs. ;)
FWIW LSN you couldn't go wrong watching the entire Manhattan Mayhem 2005 show. If anyone ever asked me what the fuss was about ROH, that's the show I'd point them toward.

I'm trying my damndest to find it, but having no luck. Any suggestions? This one has the Joe vs. Lethal and Aries vs. Shelley matches, correct?

Even though I doubt you'll have enough time on your hands to get through all of this, I'm mildly interested in what you'll have to say regarding some of the stuff you do get through. Will you be updating this thread with some brief thoughts?

I might keep up with that.

Even though I doubt you'll have enough time on your hands to get through all of this, I'm mildly interested in what you'll have to say regarding some of the stuff you do get through. Will you be updating this thread with some brief thoughts?

I might keep up with that.

Absolutely. Sounds like a plan to me. Love the concept of the Wire, btw. I've already downloaded season 1 and may start watching earlier then planned.

TV SHOWS
Graceland (Pretty good show by the USA Network)
Men At Work (Pretty good comedy, real easy to like)
Community
Suits
Modern Family

DVDs
The Ugly Truth
The Proposal
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Source Code
Stranger Than Fiction

Hope the surgery goes well man!

TV SHOWS
Graceland (Pretty good show by the USA Network)
Men At Work (Pretty good comedy, real easy to like)
Community
Suits
Modern Family

DVDs
The Ugly Truth
The Proposal
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Source Code
Stranger Than Fiction

Hope the surgery goes well man!

Thanks man, I love Suits, and ill have to check out the flicks you suggested and haven't seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back