Anyone who is good with electronics?

Max Headroom

The Master of Disaster
Hey by's, how's it going? I really hate having to do this but I got a huge problem and google cannot help it, and when I thought about what could possibly have better results I decided hey why not ask WZ there are some smart people here.

Anyways, I have a 2gb Sansa Clip, it was working best kind until today in the middle of my run, it just stopped playing in mid-song. When I went to turn it back on, nothing happened, not even a flash, nothing. But yet, when I plug it into my computer, the screen comes on(shows it's not broke), it tells me I have 98% battery left, so it's not dead. Yet as soon as I unplug it, off goes the screen, and were back to nothing.

So I ask you kindly, anyone who can help please do, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks by's.

Sounds like something internally is fucking up but the battery and usb connection parts still work.

Yeah, what I would do is backup all my music, and then use the internal reset on the MP3 player to clear everything to factory default. Then add your music. If it still does it, then add your music song by song, and see if any song is screwed-up. Hope that helps.

Your battery is where the problem lies.

When you put things like iPods into a PC, your battery is not used. It is running solely off of the electricity of the PC it is connected to. When you take it out, the battery should kick back on but clearly isn't. My guess would be to return it or buy a new battery and replace it.

Alright thanks for the help by's, sadly still no luck though. I tried the reset but that didn't work either, so I would say that your right and the bettery is messed up.

Oh well I guess the only other option is to give it a few days off charge, and if it still don't work I'll try on charge, and then if that don't work I suppose I'll just have to bring it back.

Yeah, if the reset didn't work, then it's the battery. I would just buy a new one with more space and a good screen/controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back