• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A question for those of you who are good with technology.

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I have a new Kodak Webcam. It works on Facebook and Skype just fine, but when I put the disc in to setup the control center, I can't get past the screen that asks me what language I want to use. I choose English and then click next and wait. It doesn't work. I tried clicking the Next button over and over, and still got nothing. I tried using a different language, and nada. I have tried restarting the computer, taking the CD out and re-inserting, and I have done it multiple times. Any clue as to what I might be doing wrong?

How many programs are you running at one time? Try closing some programs that take up a lot of memory then try to install.

Go to the kodak site and download the correct package. The CD may be outdated.

Go to the kodak site and download the correct package. The CD may be outdated.

I went to the website and searched for downloads and drivers for the webcam model, and could find nothing. Is this what you had in mind, or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back