Everyone is too nice around here

Simply saying that you are sticking to your M.O. of never actually replying with any substance to anythign that anyone calls you out on, very similar to the debates that you "win" by stating your opinions then doing nothing but waiting for a single mistake and then pouncing on it while everyone here that is so blindly loyal to you cheers you on and says you've won again.
Wait..so because you made an ignorant statement concerning something I never said or even insinuated, that turns into me "never actually replying with any substance"?

Man, that WAS substance. What else was I supposed to say when you make a comment that had no history for support? "I respect what you're saying, but afraid it doesn't really apply"? Fuck that. You tried to insult me, and failed miserably at it.

Don't blame me for that.

Sly. your being a fucking moron right now. not sure how this is enjoyable for you. but your being a bitch right now, for no reason. so what if people have nice things to say about others. I didnt have all nice things to say about everyone. did u read my posts?? And I dont have nice thing to say about people right now either. DIAR is still acting like a fool in this thread even after I truce repped him. and thats cool.

If this place isnt entertaining for you, please fucking leave. Gosh damn I try to take up for you when push comes to shove, and you do shit like this. We both know this means nothing to you, and it shouldnt. But it DOES mean something to many, and they are gonna flip about all this. Silly? Yea. but everyone isnt on the same level so let them fucking be. You may think your above everyone, becuase you can work this crowd of online posters. But if you truly find pleasure in that, then you are just fucking sad man.

Finally someone on my side in this.

Sly. your being a fucking moron right now. not sure how this is enjoyable for you. but your being a bitch right now, for no reason. so what if people have nice things to say about others. I didnt have all nice things to say about everyone. did u read my posts?? And I dont have nice thing to say about people right now either. DIAR is still acting like a fool in this thread even after I truce repped him. and thats cool.

If this place isnt entertaining for you, please fucking leave. Gosh damn I try to take up for you when push comes to shove, and you do shit like this. We both know this means nothing to you, and it shouldnt. But it DOES mean something to many, and they are gonna flip about all this. Silly? Yea. but everyone isnt on the same level so let them fucking be. You may think your above everyone, becuase you can work this crowd of online posters. But if you truly find pleasure in that, then you are just fucking sad man.
SEE! THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!

Everyone should read this and understand that this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. It's brutally honest, no holds barred, and clears the air perfectly.

Great post NorCal. Rep coming.

uhh-no..

I don't talk like this all tha' time...I only talk like this when it gets under people's (penis)skin...

Wait..so because you made an ignorant statement concerning something I never said or even insinuated, that turns into me "never actually replying with any substance"?

Man, that WAS substance. What else was I supposed to say when you make a comment that had no history for support? "I respect what you're saying, but afraid it doesn't really apply"? Fuck that. You tried to insult me, and failed miserably at it.

Don't blame me for that.

Yes you did very well. Now go hide amongst all your pathetic ass kissers.

Expecting it? Hell, I planned on it!

Is it anything personal? No. Am I trying to "stir up drama"? Not really. I'm just showing how much more interesting the forum is when people individualize themselves.

Right now, it's the same thing all the time with all posters "He/she is great, good mod, works hard ,can be funny...blah blah blah". Just read all of Shocky's threads and you'll see what I mean. Since when did it suddenly become cool to stroke everyone's ego, just so they could stroke yours. I thought when Jake would have his turn, everyone would pile on, but no, people made up stuff because they were afraid of pissing off an admin.

It's silly really. And it's boring. Like DIAR said in the beginning, the amount of sucking up around here is annoying. And for DIAR to agree with me on anything should say quite a bit.

I agree. There is a lot of sucking up around here to certain individuals. Hell, to be honest, the "Shango is awesome and funny" posts in my thread were a little disappointing. I already know everyone thinks I'm funny, they tell me every day. I was hoping I'd get to hear some feedback on my opinions on wrestling, maybe a few comments on what I can improve.

And I'm not even on the staff.

Point is, if you think someone is sucking up, deal with it. For all you know, that person could genuinely like the people on the forum.

Everyone should read this and understand that this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. It's brutally honest, no holds barred, and clears the air perfectly.

And the difference between this and my original statement is.....?

uhh-no..

I don't talk like this all tha' time...I only talk like this when it gets under people's (penis)skin...

Don't know what the fuck you wanna do with my penis, but I assure you, this won't get you shit. And if you can fucking talk normally, please do so, if you are black like you said earlier, then wtf? Shit like this if enough to make feel ashamed of my own damn race sometimes.

That is complete fucking bullshit. How you gonna sit there and tell me that what we need when I just got back last week from spending a week banned for shit like that. Man, do tell it to somebody who is going to believe that lie. Or better yet, tell that to some noob and then you can laugh at them while they are in jail or banned. Don't come around her with that bullshit, cuz it aint even one bit believable.

That is complete fucking bullshit. How you gonna sit there and tell me that what we need when I just got back last week from spending a week banned for shit like that. Man, do tell it to somebody who is going to believe that lie. Or better yet, tell that to some noob and then you can laugh at them while they are in jail or banned. Don't come around her with that bullshit, cuz it aint even one bit believable.
I don't know...seemed kind of forced really. I'm not really sure if you're doing that because you're being honest, or just wanting me to tell you that I think you did a good job.

Sell it more, and then we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back