Everyone is too nice around here

Fuck man, I know what you were saying. C'mon now, I'm not dense.

Christ, show some spirit Big Papa!

And I honestly can't ever recall saying it was.

So, what is that now...Strike 2?

Sorry if I don't really feel like playing your games. I guess we just have different opinions on what is fun. If I wanna rile people up, create "controversy", then I'll defend Mike Adamle as GM. I'll tell people to quit overreacting to Kane and Rey Mysterio having a potential fued. I'll argue that The Smokin' Gunns deserve to be in tag team tournament more than the New Age Outlaws. But I won't play your games. Yeah, it can be fun to mess with people. I do it all the time in The Prison. But there's a difference between fucking with people who treat everyone else like shit, and fucking with decent people. I'm not sure if you realize just how good you are at pushing people's buttons sometimes, Sly. It can funny occasionally. But you can't honestly telling me that you weren't expecting/hoping for someone to get pissed off at you when you started this thread.

The Wiggles? Dude. They're like the biggest thing to come out of England since..... well big things don't really come out of England, but still they are huge I think.

wiggles_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

Dude.. they are Australian

But you can't honestly telling me that you weren't expecting/hoping for someone to get pissed off at you when you started this thread.
Expecting it? Hell, I planned on it!

Is it anything personal? No. Am I trying to "stir up drama"? Not really. I'm just showing how much more interesting the forum is when people individualize themselves.

Right now, it's the same thing all the time with all posters "He/she is great, good mod, works hard ,can be funny...blah blah blah". Just read all of Shocky's threads and you'll see what I mean. Since when did it suddenly become cool to stroke everyone's ego, just so they could stroke yours. I thought when Jake would have his turn, everyone would pile on, but no, people made up stuff because they were afraid of pissing off an admin.

It's silly really. And it's boring. Like DIAR said in the beginning, the amount of sucking up around here is annoying. And for DIAR to agree with me on anything should say quite a bit.

man...this place like tha' military...here my black ass is just jizzing like normal-usual hizzle..

and i get attacked from all sides...

so like...my only problame-o is that everyone's too "Uptight"..

other then that...this place is cool..

had I known everyone was f'n disciplined like a Samuri or something, i would've picked a smarter-sounding username....

Way to completely bypass the origins of this disscussion.

The origin of the discussion was 'Slyfox is bored and wants us to amuse him for an hour or so'. So you'll forgive me for bypassing self indulgence street and heading into perennial winger's lane instead. One gets on my nerves and the other doesn't.

man...this place like tha' military...here my black ass is just jizzing like normal-usual hizzle..

and i get attacked from all sides...

so like...my only problame-o is that everyone's too "Uptight"..

other then that...this place is cool..

had I known everyone was f'n disciplined like a Samuri or something, i would've picked a smarter-sounding username....

Dude are you fucking high or something?

The origin of the discussion was 'Slyfox is bored and wants us to amuse him for an hour or so'. So you'll forgive me for bypassing self indulgence street and heading into perennial winger's lane instead. One gets on my nerves and the other doesn't.
I've been bored with this forum for a while now.

I've got two other debates going right now on another forum. This isn't that type of thread, although I could easily see how you would believe that. Especially since it sounds like something I would do.

But, in this case, it's not. This forum has gotten tame, and it's time people begin to rattle the cages a little bit.

half tha time...sort've..yea..

"sorry."

anyways...so like..is this tha' "Everybody kicks back and chill" area/zone of the forum?

cuz if so...then ka-word!

Excuses...

If you WERE directing your comment towards me, feel free to rephrase in a way that's understandable, and I'll be more than happy to respond.

But, your comment made ZERO sense to me.

Simply saying that you are sticking to your M.O. of never actually replying with any substance to anythign that anyone calls you out on, very similar to the debates that you "win" by stating your opinions then doing nothing but waiting for a single mistake and then pouncing on it while everyone here that is so blindly loyal to you cheers you on and says you've won again.

Sly. your being a fucking moron right now. not sure how this is enjoyable for you. but your being a bitch right now, for no reason. so what if people have nice things to say about others. I didnt have all nice things to say about everyone. did u read my posts?? And I dont have nice thing to say about people right now either. DIAR is still acting like a fool in this thread even after I truce repped him. and thats cool.

If this place isnt entertaining for you, please fucking leave. Gosh damn I try to take up for you when push comes to shove, and you do shit like this. We both know this means nothing to you, and it shouldnt. But it DOES mean something to many, and they are gonna flip about all this. Silly? Yea. but everyone isnt on the same level so let them fucking be. You may think your above everyone, becuase you can work this crowd of online posters. But if you truly find pleasure in that, then you are just fucking sad man.

anyone wanna see my "batman/joker" drawing?

its really-really...'wrong..(sort've)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back