• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW 9/01/09 LD featuring ... a video of a match

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
Well, get excited as you can, because tonight only on ECW:

UNDERTAKER VS. SHAWN MICHAELS

The clip. Can't wait to see this match again. :lol:

The funny part is that it will half the show with this match that happened months ago, hurray WWE. :rolleyes:

Wow. I guess after all the work they put into fresh stories on a weekly basis that they deserve a break.

What is the point of this? We are 2 weeks away from a payperview and you are going to kill a 1 hour show showing a 30 minute match from a few months ago. WTF?

thats ok, Shelton gonna lose to Zack Ryder, ECW will have 1 more match, then air a shortened version of the Taker/HBK match.

WOO WOO WOO!

YOU KNOW IT!

I guess they don't like the name "Extreme Rules" because that's what he Goldust vs. Sheamus match is, and they had to call it "No Countout No Disqualification."

Tony Atlas with Abraham Washington?

Time to switch PIP windows, watch the Yankee game til somebody worthwhile gets on screen.

I can't believe I am saying this. I actually like the Lion King line. Funny (for Abraham Washington, at least).

Wow. This is just...awesome. I hate Tony Atlas with every fiber in my body, but him playing Washington's sidekick is simply fucking GENIUS, and I'm loving it. Wow, I can't believe the fact that they're making me actually ENJOY Tony Atlas.

Wow. Just friggin' awesome. They should have him with a shitty drum set out there as well!

this was the interview thing from the WM NBC show. It is good for those who don't watch wrestling (people WWE wanted to watch the NBC show), but for fans (AKA the people watching this show) it is pretty stupid. Everyone watching the show knows who Taker is.

I can't believe the WWE just used a Placebo song as background music. That's fucking awesome.

Based on that segment, 3 observations/comments:

1. Handicap feud with a simple yet basic faction: win.

2. That's the first time I've ever bought Christian as cool. The everyman thing may be just what he needed.

3. Why in the world are we having a match from a show that was 5 months ago and means absolutely nothing storyline-wise now as the way to end the show? Why not, oh I don't know, Dreamer vs. Jackson maybe?

This is so stupid; they're going to edit the shit out of it. How awful. They don't have enough time left to run the entire match. Plus they have that Goldust-Sheamus match, right? Or is that next week?

Either way, this is going to be fucking stupid.

Oh wonderful, now to make it even worse we get to listen to the no-talent hacks that comprise Shinedown!

this was the same thing from NBC. I liked the NBC show, but I saw this already, don't need to see it again.

Wonder what Paul Heyman/RVD/anyone from original ECW is thinking right now. Goldust is in the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back