• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easiest poster to troll

That's because the last post he had, where he asked me to talk to him about the rough times, just finally said, I'm trolling you.

Mintberry got it right on what was it..the first page? He's trying to get an Ellisman 3 outta me. He wants me to tell him my stories. It worked with the 6th grade adventures, and why I told him about my coach. He thrived off of both of those.

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic Crock? Correct? I mean, I'm not saying Coco isn't nice, he is nice, at least I hope. Who knows what Coco is like when he takes off the mask. Wait, I have a gif for that...hang on! Nobody move...

Don't think Salv ever left. Maybe for a few days, but that's not abnormal. He did live for about 15 days, but he was back before that. Look at his posts. :)

Don't think Salv ever left. Maybe for a few days, but that's not abnormal. He did live for about 15 days, but he was back before that. Look at his posts. :)

No, he left for a long time. He PMed me about it. He popped up once, and then left again. And now he's back it seems. Which is awesome.

I've noticed noah gets pissed when you compare him to this kid
Noah you really shouldn't sing anymore.

I thought it was just some little innocent kid singing, but then I realized it was a 15 year old with a disability, and then I felt bad.

At first I actually thought this WAS Noah coz everybody kept saying 'Noah sings with 50', 'Noah does it again' :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back