• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Things...

I really didn't feel it was worth sending KB a private message about. Apparently it was. This whole thread isn't even about admins, or Norcal, or researching.

It's just another thread made to try and piss me off. Another thread for the haters to come and try to taunt me, whenever they have no idea what's going on in the first place.

"Oh hey look, a thread bashing Sully, let's join in on the fun. I won't even read the original post, I'll just make some stupid pedophile remark."

No it was about the difference between G-Mods and P-Mods. Also asking why there are so many Admins. You were dead fucking wrong. Lulz. Now shut the fuck up about it.

No it was about the difference between G-Mods and P-Mods. Also asking why there are so many Admins. You were dead fucking wrong. Lulz. Now shut the fuck up about it.

The difference between Pmods and Gmods was a joke. Asking why there was so many Admins was already fucking talked about. You shut up about. Lulz.

For the love of god Sully just shut the hell up and drop it already, this is getting to the point where I'm about ready to jump on the first flight ot Pittsburgh, walk up to your front door, ring the bell, wait for you to answer, then after you open the door, I'm going to proceed to smack the stupid out of your damn skull, seriously drop it and move on you're just making yourself look like a bigger fucking moron with each post, you don't people to give you shit then stop giving them a reason to dumbass

sully won't shut the fuck up

I'm not going to shut the fuck up whenever people keep berating me with the same insults over and over.

First Dave asks me why I made such a stupid post, then CH David, then Macca makes some pointless comment, even though he probably didn't even read Dave's post. Then about 5 more users chime in.

Not to forget CH David calling me a moron and using the ":lmao:" 24 times.

Lulz. It was 9 times. You like to overexaggerate don't you? You just need to let it go that you were wrong.

Lulz. It was 9 times. You like to overexaggerate don't you? You just need to let it go that you were wrong.

It wasn't even your argument! You jumped on the bandwagon with Dave! Jesus Christ...

Fuck it. You win. I'm done.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dude there is no argument to be made. Lol. Dave made the thread to laugh at you. You could have just said you fucked up and been done with it.

Alright I need to be somewhat productive off the computer.

I don't know, I see a lot of people telling him to stop posting, but keep posting themselves... it takes two (or more, apparently) to sustain an argument.

I think it's the pent-up anticipation of the SB and trying to find a way to pass time until it's on. lol (Er, sorry... guess I'd better update my online vocab and use lulz)

Ok since apparently sarcasm doesn't work on morons, here's the situation, and this is coming from someone that has been here longer than the vast majority of people talking in here (Justin I think is the only one that has been here longer than I have) plus I have access to some materials none of you have.

The other admins are from Crave. The vast majority of them come on maybe once a year if ever and do nothing other than to make sure we're not burning anything very big. They're all above Sly and I as we're really the lowest admins on the food chain. Buffaloed is tech support and has access to the actual Crave-owned WZ servers out in California (I think that's where they are at least). He fixes things like the forums eating posts and all that jazz.

Here's the important part: since other than Buffaloed and occasionally admin, none of them do anything or are ever here, so why are we talking about them again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back