• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LSN80

I generated activity. Surely a glorified troll such as yourself can see the good in that.

Not that I'm trying to justify you giving me a mod spot. Shove it up your ass. But I'll not stay silent while my campaign is besmirched by the likes of you.

:lmao:

That is all.

No, really, I'm sure your many bullheaded, needless, over-long, tedious debates where you plough headlong against the conventional wisdom of the board just because you enjoy getting a rise out of people served as a great audition for your appointment as a moderator.

I'm with JGlass, there's something big missing from WZ since LSN hasn't been around. He's an amazing poster and one of the nicest all around guys and good people I've ever known. But I'm glad he's being a good dad instead of posting with a baby crying in the other room. That's...that's probably gonna be me.

No, really, I'm sure your many bullheaded, needless, over-long, tedious debates where you plough headlong against the conventional wisdom of the board just because you enjoy getting a rise out of people served as a great audition for your appointment as a moderator.

:lmao:

Ignoring for a moment you showed very little interest in ever actually being a moderator as evidenced by your mostly silly responses to my debate questions, you were EASILY the most popular poster amongst the finalists. And you got your ass kicked by Dagger.

In what way can you say you ran a good campaign?

Ignoring for a moment you showed very little interest in ever actually being a moderator as evidenced by your mostly silly responses to my debate questions,
I'm proud of my answers to your questions. I'm especially proud of not beating you to death with how serious I was. A good amount of my appeals stemmed from not giving a shit. Given the fact that I was meant to appeal to the masses, I had zero interest in buttering your ass.

you were EASILY the most popular poster amongst the finalists.
Thank you.

And you got your ass kicked by Dagger.

In what way can you say you ran a good campaign?
I wasn't running the campaign at all. I was just the candidate. I'll cop to not delegating to the right people, but all that really means is I'm not ready to be admin.

Edit: Yet.

I wasn't running the campaign at all. I was just the candidate. I'll cop to not delegating to the right people, but all that really means is I'm not ready to be admin.

Edit: Yet.

This is a terrifying thought. It implies that Dagger could be admin.

It's not that I don't think he does a good job - it's just that he's a massive cunt. He is a cunt is bigger than Pancake's mom's (heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

I'm proud of my answers to your questions. I'm especially proud of not beating you to death with how serious I was. A good amount of my appeals stemmed from not giving a shit.
I wasn't running the campaign at all.
If Coco had had even a moderately decent campaign run, I'd consider it. But he didn't. So I won't.

So we agree. Great. Now everyone understands why I won't consider you for a mod spot you don't seem to seriously want. Are we ready to move on?

Thank you.
You're welcome??

It's not that I don't think he does a good job - it's just that he's a massive cunt. He is a cunt is bigger than Pancake's mom's (heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

Damn, Pancakes mom is taking a pounding from everyone on the board.

I guess that's not so different from real life then, huh?

So we agree. Great. Now everyone understands why I won't consider you for a mod spot you don't seem to seriously want. Are we ready to move on?
So perpetuating the idea that I didn't give a shit means I didn't want the spot? Jesus jump-roping Christ, I didn't think I'd have to spell this out for you. Then again, reading between the lines probably isn't the sort of skill a fucking PE teacher finds the need to exercise regularly. Hell, reading at all is probably a bit of an over-achievement for an American PE teacher. So I'll cut you some slack and just draw this to a close, as in standard Slyfox fashion you have no intention of having the same conversation as everyone else in the room.

Butter her up and she slips right in your mouth...what?

You know I thought you two were better than this. :lmao:

Damn, Pancakes mom is taking a pounding from everyone on the board.

I guess that's not so different from real life then, huh?

I saw this coming from a mile away though.

Regarding Dagger (and Crock for that matter): they may be annoying and a bit much to take at times, but those guys are workhorses. They do A TON of stuff you guys don't see and they do it at a rate that is higher than most of the mods I've seen on staff in the last nearly four years.

Regarding Dagger (and Crock for that matter): they may be annoying and a bit much to take at times, but those guys are workhorses. They do A TON of stuff you guys don't see and they do it at a rate that is higher than most of the mods I've seen on staff in the last nearly four years.

They both are doing an excellent job.

I'm with JGlass, there's something big missing from WZ since LSN hasn't been around. He's an amazing poster and one of the nicest all around guys and good people I've ever known. But I'm glad he's being a good dad instead of posting with a baby crying in the other room. That's...that's probably gonna be me.

A shame the MMA section was absorbed in the Sports section. You would have been a damn fine mod there. I would have purposely spammed pro Mir posts the whole time just to test your allegiance to him :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back