Attention to all Scags

Well, the rules are that a guy will be inducted into the HOF every two months. Also the intent is to create a legit sort of an HOF. There are many wrestlers who have far greater achievements than the either Benoit or Owen Hart.

I was suggesting "rules" that might make people actually interested in the HOF. There are many wrestlers who have far greater achievements than HBK. Clearly such things are not everything in the current design. Since they abandoned that why not call a spade a spade and talk about the HOF issues that the IWC enjoys discussing.

I don't think Eddie gets in either in this HOF. He, Owen and even Benoit will always be highly rated among us smarks, though.

If Eddie doesn't get in I will be shocked. I do not actually think Owen deserves HOF but there is a pretty decent case for Benoit the wrestler. So what wins out, a great guy with a modest career than had an untimely death or a guy that everyone thought was a good guy that made it to the top and caused some untimely deaths? No wonder I like Russo ...

This old school vs new school vs smark school format is going to get boring quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back