• BlueJuice

• Psycho Black

• Frozen Trash 75

• Jenks IX

• Bill Lesnar

• Paper Ghost

• rattlesnake4eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha. They've deleted all his posts too. They didn't ban that alt, they plain out deleted it. :lmao:

Edit: At least I think they did anyways. :shrug:

I voted in this thread: Crock, Bluejuice/Madhaggis, and rattlesnake4eva.

Aren't you a troll too?

What you really mean is that you are upset that a better troll has more votes.

Aren't you a troll too?

What you really mean is that you are upset that a better troll has more votes.

No, I'm not a fucking troll. I don't fucking get what the fuck is so fucking great about BILL FUCKING LESNAR. Seriously, what the fuck did he fucking do to get all this fucking hype? Make fun of some people? Troll around? Make mediocre posts in non-spam? Talk in the third person? Yeah, really fucking great poster.

No, I'm not a fucking troll. I don't fucking get what the fuck is so fucking great about BILL FUCKING LESNAR. Seriously, what the fuck did he fucking do to get all this fucking hype? Make fun of some people? Troll around? Make mediocre posts in non-spam? Talk in the third person? Yeah, really fucking great poster.

Calm the fuck down.

What? I'm really fucking sick of Bill Lesnar. The fucker was banned almost a month ago, and yet he's more popular than Justin Bieber at a girls only high school. I don't get what the fuck is so great about him, and I don't why 3/4 of the entire fucking forum worships the little fucker.

Whatever. I'm not gonna win anyway, so let's just let the troll win it. Can someone remove me from the voting?

Baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Stop bitching, Noah!

Everyone is entitled to their votes, just like you are. If you don't like it, then just shut the fuck up. No one is going to take you out of the voting and no one is going to heed your little tantrums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back