• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Non-Mod Bar Room Regulars Association

Are You a Regular and Not a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• My name is Senor Coconut. I think I'm a regular. But I'm just a regular fuckwit.

Results are only viewable after voting.
fear not young amigoes!

i have appeared at the right time.

when you are in your darkest hour, and you need a hero, thats when miracles happen!

just like when x-pac saved dx when hbk left. el matador is doing the same thing now.

im in, and i will save you. this assosiation will never be the same again.!

Just one quick, important question before you're let in. :D

Who the fuck are you?

The board room is nothing more then the Bar Room in one thread, but usually with flaming at an even higher rate. It's basically the old "Jibba Jabba" thread in the VIP Room. Just with less boobs.

oooh, thats a bit harsh that is,
i mean, very very cold,
that was just like a slap to the face. one of those ones that leave a bitter taste in the mouth,

but if its a formal introduction youre lookin for, well, i already put it in the welcome thread for n00bs, but heres another one just for you.

i call myself el matador, i joined about three days ago, im from yorkshire, and if im not welcome here, plz, tell me now, and ill leave.

Holy Crap Coco, how many accounts are you going to create?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back