• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easiest poster to troll

There should be a Hardest Person to Troll thread; both for people with thick skin and people who just don't fucking get it

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not depressed, I'm just not interested. You guys aren't understanding that. It's not like I'm all crushed and sad about not getting women, I really couldn't care.

I'd like to have friends in my life, but currently I don't have any plans for a relationship. It's distracting, and it cost money. If I meet the perfect girl, if she loves me, and if I love her, then why not. But until then, I'll focus on myself.

And then generation is this, our fucking generation is full of a bunch of emo haircut, skinny jean wielding, Moccasin wearing, Beanie wearing, pot smoking douche bags. Now these guys aren't the cool, hippie type of pot smokers. They're the *** type, the kind of emo type of douchebags, with the lip piercings, and their eye liner. I can't stand kids like that.

I STILL cannot tell whether Coco is trolling. I can't say that he isn't, because then he will succesfully have trolled me, although I think he's already done that multiple times.

I want the flat out fucking truth, swear on your mother's grave. Coco, have you ever, and I mean ever even attempted to troll me. Did you actually try to help me? You claim that you weren't, and I'm a fucking soulless ****** that turned you away when I didn't accept your help. While others claim that I'm a ****** for ever thinking that you didn't troll me.

He's a freaking master at trolling. At this point, I think he's even trolling now, in this thread, but with a little bit more honesty.. Either his cover is blown and he's taking it to the next level, or he's going into a whole new stage of his troll.

This isn't even bad, to back to when he got 10 of us to troll Deej. I was "in on it" and didn't know what was going on.

Wait so WZ standards for trolling is pretty much the following:

Talk shit to/about Poster X.

Poster X says something back.

Poster X was successfully trolled.

What the fuck is up with that? Talking shit and starting drama isn't really trolling, it's just being a douche.

And the correct answer is Doug. Easily.

Anyone who treats these forums as if it were real life. Guys like Stinger, Milenko and Doug (sorry, mate) are the easiest. However, considering that my previous actions on these forums and the fact that I've been personally taught by the Queen of Trolling herself, Mickyy Moo... any poster can be easily trolled. It takes a matter of two things:

- Material to work with
- Boredom/decision to actually take time out of your day to fuck with someone else.

Quick-wit is essential for those that like to respond quickly, but other than that's it's pretty simple. And yes, I legit know who Mickyy Moo is. She asked a mate of mine to "kidnap" her during the whole "Mickyy Moo Missing" internet scandal. She's actually as dumb as you perceive her on the interwebz... nice rack though.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not depressed, I'm just not interested. You guys aren't understanding that. It's not like I'm all crushed and sad about not getting women, I really couldn't care.

I'd like to have friends in my life, but currently I don't have any plans for a relationship. It's distracting, and it cost money. If I meet the perfect girl, if she loves me, and if I love her, then why not. But until then, I'll focus on myself.
You don't have the life experience to make these kinds of decisions. Also, if you lack the ability to get a girl then it's not really a "decision." As such, stop making this seem like you're above something. You, of all people, are above nothing.

And then generation is this, our fucking generation is full of a bunch of emo haircut, skinny jean wielding, Moccasin wearing, Beanie wearing, pot smoking douche bags. Now these guys aren't the cool, hippie type of pot smokers. They're the *** type, the kind of emo type of douchebags, with the lip piercings, and their eye liner. I can't stand kids like that.
You also lack the life experience to make broad generalizations about your generation when a year ago, your most important moments of your existence involved holding someone else's books for them.

I STILL cannot tell whether Coco is trolling. I can't say that he isn't, because then he will succesfully have trolled me, although I think he's already done that multiple times.

I want the flat out fucking truth, swear on your mother's grave. Coco, have you ever, and I mean ever even attempted to troll me. Did you actually try to help me? You claim that you weren't, and I'm a fucking soulless ****** that turned you away when I didn't accept your help. While others claim that I'm a ****** for ever thinking that you didn't troll me.
Have you ever considered the possibility that there exists a decent handful of people on here who follow me from thread to thread to shit on me and call me a troll? No, of course not. You're too wrapped up in your own little world to recognize what the rest of us are going through.

Stop being so selfish, Sully. It hurts the people who want to be close to you.

What the fuck is up with that? Talking shit and starting drama isn't really trolling, it's just being a douche.

Poster X has a really rough time on here. Bless X's soul.

Seriously.

You don't have the life experience to make these kinds of decisions. Also, if you lack the ability to get a girl then it's not really a "decision." As such, stop making this seem like you're above something. You, of all people, are above nothing.

Make the decisions of what? Wanting to not have a relationship? I coulda sworn I said multiple times that I will probably focus more on love in college. Maybe I don't lack the ability? Who the hell knows? You must be fucking god if you can tell what I can and can't do based on what I tell you over the internet. Maybe I haven't told you everything, and maybe I haven't even told you the truth.

You also lack the life experience to make broad generalizations about your generation when a year ago, your most important moments of your existence involved holding someone else's books for them.

The book scene wasn't exactly the most important part of the crush, I just added it in there because of how the kid took them away. If anything, after that very moment I wanted her less. It seems I either exaggerated, or people exaggerated it for me. I wasn't too excited about the books themselves, but more excited over the fact that maybe she like me. In the end, I couldn't care less.
Have you ever considered the possibility that there exists a decent handful of people on here who follow me from thread to thread to shit on me and call me a troll? No, of course not. You're too wrapped up in your own little world to recognize what the rest of us are going through.

Still can't tell if you are trolling or not. If not, then fucking everybody deals with that. People follow others around and shit on everybody. Especially in the fucking Cage. Ever hear of Macca? My own little world? No shit, I'd much rather care about my own little world then what some guy over the internet is going through, on the internet.

Did you ever think that I'm going through some heavy shit right now? And No, it isn't about some little fucking High School girl, or some childish little desire. Everybody is going through fucking something rough in there life. Ever think of that?

Stop being so selfish, Sully. It hurts the people who want to be close to you.

Wants to be close to me? On a forum? I'm not sure whether you are talking about yourself, or someone else. I'm guessing yourself. In that case, It's a fucking forum. Want to be nice to one other, why not? I'm done with that, but I'm not exactly how "Close" you can get over the internet, and I'm not sure if I want to find out...

After that, I still can't figure out if you are trolling. So in that case...
clap.gif

I guarantee nothing in your life is as rough as you think it is. Everything passes in time and if you need anyone to talk to about it, I'm here. That's what I mean by close.

:(

Everyone should leave Sully alone.

He's had a tough time with being in the prison then getting released to everyone mocking him, but he has managed to keep his head high and not get banned or have a melt down. I have a lot of respect from him.

Hahaha. Coco, you want me to explain my "Rough" times. So I can have another long story to embarrass myself, and spark another huge thread? No thank you. Actually, I've already said it before, once before. I kinda went on a little rant, then after that nobody responded to the thread.

Maybe I should turn the tables? Maybe I should make some big, exciting story up, and troll Coco himself. Put that goal to be an author to the test, eh? I've gotten 3 reps telling me Coco is trolling, and I guarantee you neither of them go from thread to thread shitting on you.

How about we have a poll? Just for shits and giggles. Is Coco Trolling? Or is he a nice, compassionate person who cares about people over the internet, and listens to their stories? I was looking for a thumbs down smiley, but it seems we don't have one, so I'll just use this. :boobies:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back