Dynamite's WZCW Thread/Entertainment Discussion

Forgot to answer this. Probably Flex, the flying saucer match is like Krypto's version of the buried alive and more likely than not Undertaker loses those matches.

Since Dagger and Spidey get all the fun of questions in their threads often, I figured I'd show you some love.

If Cerbs was to have a triple threat match with all 3 members putting something on the line (ex. hair, mask, career, etc.) what would Flex put on the line?

Who's more fun to write for, Kyrpto or Flex?

Does it bother Flex that Amber used to be a fatty?

Since Dagger and Spidey get all the fun of questions in their threads often, I figured I'd show you some love.

<3

If Cerbs was to have a triple threat match with all 3 members putting something on the line (ex. hair, mask, career, etc.) what would Flex put on the line?

His diet for an entire year.

Who's more fun to write for, Kyrpto or Flex?

Flex at the moment, mostly because I think there's a lot more left to do with him.

Does it bother Flex that Amber used to be a fatty?

It actually only makes him more attracted to her.

You as excited for our KC match as I am? Directed at Spidey as well, and Red Skull if he sees it.

You as excited for our KC match as I am? Directed at Spidey as well, and Red Skull if he sees it.

Oh without a doubt, if we had started this at the beginning of the cycle like we planned I guarantee this would be the most anticipated match on the card. Even without it though I'm confident the four of us can make magic.

Speaking of I'm debating on pitching something for the supershow but I feel our match this week is already too much of a clusterfuck for it to matter.

Question: Which pair off works more as a feud, SHIT/Flex or Alhazred/Ramparte?

I think Jon has run his course, or is near to anyway.

What could / should I do next?

I haven't read your last two RPs in detail but I feel making Jon have the actions and thought process of an actual arcade character almost to a zany level would make for a hell of a better read than a story that in the grand scheme of things like creative members have said in the RP thread don't relate to wrestling. There's nothing wrong with writing an "adventure of the week" RP. I learned having a long term arc is stupid when there's so much that can be done when basing your character's journeys on their opponent that week.

Just my advice, I think you're really missing the boat of a truly arcadey character.

I haven't read your last two RPs in detail but I feel making Jon have the actions and thought process of an actual arcade character almost to a zany level would make for a hell of a better read than a story that in the grand scheme of things like creative members have said in the RP thread don't relate to wrestling. There's nothing wrong with writing an "adventure of the week" RP. I learned having a long term arc is stupid when there's so much that can be done when basing your character's journeys on their opponent that week.

Just my advice, I think you're really missing the boat of a truly arcadey character.

What kind of "arcadey / zany" do you mean?

M or Theron?

SHIT or Krypto?

It's really up to you but I think M or Theron would probably be a good example of that. My favorite fighting game characters are from Tekken. So I would personally suggest looking at the antics of Forest and Marshall Law and every now and then try to mix that in with Jin Kazama type stuff if you want to be more serious.

Has Lexi become bland? I get the feeling she has just by looking at her app and realizing a lot of things mentioned in there have yet to come into play.

It was like the heavens above opened, Santa Claus came down from on high, and delivered The Winds of Winter. I'm that stoked for our match.

Dynamite wanted this matchup since LL ended, as he can tell you. So I know both of us are excited. Hoping we get a feud going that carries on after KC.

Hey Dynamite, sorry bout the wait. Was Fall Break here. Will message you tomorrow w ideas and whatnot. Sorry brother.

Has Lexi become bland? I get the feeling she has just by looking at her app and realizing a lot of things mentioned in there have yet to come into play.

You're in a pretty similar situation just like Eric in which I think a slight tweak to your character might make things more interesting. I can't exactly tell you what that is because it's your character not mine but take the next two rounds to think it over and after KC if you don't have a solid ground to work on a new character might be a good idea.

It was like the heavens above opened, Santa Claus came down from on high, and delivered The Winds of Winter. I'm that stoked for our match.

Dynamite wanted this matchup since LL ended, as he can tell you. So I know both of us are excited. Hoping we get a feud going that carries on after KC.

Hey Dynamite, sorry bout the wait. Was Fall Break here. Will message you tomorrow w ideas and whatnot. Sorry brother.

Don't worry, M and I already have at least half or more of our RPs done and Falk like the lone wolf he is will be doing something I'm sure. I think you'll love this one though, looking forward to getting it to you.

You're in a pretty similar situation just like Eric in which I think a slight tweak to your character might make things more interesting. I can't exactly tell you what that is because it's your character not mine but take the next two rounds to think it over and after KC if you don't have a solid ground to work on a new character might be a good idea.

Out of curiosity, what would you suggest for a character tweak?

Out of curiosity, what would you suggest for a character tweak?

I'll be honest, I got no idea. One could make the argument Hayes may be too cookie cutter. I think if you made her the weird kind of southern girl that hunts alligators, drives in demolition derbys, and sings strange country music I'd be more interested. Again it's more of a zany route but almost every "normal" idea in this fed has been done to death, I find it harder to come up with something that's grounded that can be successful compared to going balls to the wall with something peculiar that you're at least having fun with.

How do you feel about Ramparte right now?

Who's taking the pinfall, S.H.I.T. or Alhazred?

Have we become everything you wanted us to be and more heading into KCVI?

Who has the better chance hooking up with Eve, Ramparte or Flex?

How do you feel about Ramparte right now?

As a team player he's fantastic, though I look forward to eventually getting to do more demonic like stuff like that one RP where they went to hell inside Ram's mind.

Who's taking the pinfall, S.H.I.T. or Alhazred?

Alhazred, that fucker's gotta die for what he did last year at KC.

Have we become everything you wanted us to be and more heading into KCVI?

Considering we're well on our way/already have outlasted most tag teams/stables in fed history I'm proud of our run, not that it's ending at KC or anything. The more I think about it the more I feel the day when Cerbs ends I might cry. You, Falk, and I have been surprisingly consistent in my opinion.

Who has the better chance hooking up with Eve, Ramparte or Flex?

I feel Eve is more into dudes with blonde hair, or hair in general for that matter so it might be Ram. Though I still feel the three are weird enough to have an orgy at least once. I guess you'd have to ask Falk to know the real answer.

How do you feel that a near part timer is gonna come and steal your glory and kill your momentum at Kingdom Come for the second year in a row?

Also thoughts on the Mandible Claw as Alhazred's new finisher?

How do you feel that a near part timer is gonna come and steal your glory and kill your momentum at Kingdom Come for the second year in a row?

Also thoughts on the Mandible Claw as Alhazred's new finisher?

You are truly my greatest adversary you evil bastard.

I'm a little sad you replaced the White Van Driver but the mandible claw does fit with the Power Glove doing the choking.

As a team player he's fantastic, though I look forward to eventually getting to do more demonic like stuff like that one RP where they went to hell inside Ram's mind.

I'll hit you up on Skype about an idea for KC that will tie the personalities together. I could just message you there now but I am occupied atm.

10458664_563713163732986_2182407671002947946_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back