• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX vs nWo

your memory must be very bad then

when mc mahon bought back the nwo hogan, hall & nash
after hogan and rock went at it and hall and nash turned on him
then after hall got the arse nash bought in HBK to replace him
that was when shawn re-entered wrestling again from his back injury if im correct i think the big show and xpac were the other 2

ah k...yeah that mustve happened when WWE was replaced by UFC and TNA over here.they replaced the WWE on tv here for like..5 or 6 months and then WWE came back on...must not have seen it:icon_sad:

Somebody was talking in their post about Shawn Michaels not turning heel before he retires.... Heres the thing. Everybody remembers when HHH turned on HBK when they teased the DX comeback in 2002. Heres Shawn Michaels chance to get him back, but DONT DO IT FOR A LONG TIME! DX SHOULD BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! Just having some DX Roster changes every now & then.

dX - HHH, HBK, X-Pac, NAO
nWo- Hogan, Outsiders, Bagwell, Steiner

it could happen as vince says hes broken down bcuz of dx he would be like "I only have one option and that is to kill DX with the N............W.........O

I was thinking the exact same thing^^^ I think that the WWE could pull it off reasonably, but will probably make the matches suck ass with a generic nWo....But I would still love to see that feud.

nWo- Hall, Nash, Syxx
DX- HHH, HBK, Orton
Suvivor Series Elimination Match:
Each team is also scheduled to have a man in thier corner. The Big Show comes out for the nWo but no sign of the corner man for DX. Just as the Match starts hogan's music hits and comes out to be in the corner of DX.
The match goes back and forth with the eliminations leaving HHH against Nash.
HHH gets the advantage, throws Nash into the corner, comes in for a clothesline, but Nash pulls the Referee in front, Ref out, Nash comes out and catches HHH with a vicious clothesline, Big show slides a chair into Nash, lining up the Shot, HHH ducks, kicks nash in the gut, loses the chair, HHH off the ropes high Knee Lift nash is down, HHH looks to the crowd, crotch chops to Nash slides out of the Ring, to get the sledgehammer, Big show tries to stop him, shot to the gut from the hammer for Show drops him to one knee, Nash is slowly back up goes to pickup the chair sees a red and yellow boot come down on the chair, hogan is there picks up the chair, Nash begging off as HHH slides in the opposite corner, Nash turns sees HHH caught in the middle begging off to HHH, Show is back up into the Ring behind HHH, HHH raises the hammer over his head to end it Show grabs it out of his hand a quick double take back by HHH back to Nash too late Hogan has already winded up and nails HHH with a wicked chair shot. Nash looks at Hogan then Show, Smiles all around. Hogan climbs out of the ring and tosses the Ref back in as Nash has HHH up busted open up in the Jack knife Power Bomb. Big Slam! 3 count nWo win!

Darrintr said:
nWo- Hall, Nash, Syxx
DX- HHH, HBK, Orton
Suvivor Series Elimination Match:
Each team is also scheduled to have a man in thier corner. The Big Show comes out for the nWo but no sign of the corner man for DX. Just as the Match starts hogan's music hits and comes out to be in the corner of DX.
The match goes back and forth with the eliminations leaving HHH against Nash.
HHH gets the advantage, throws Nash into the corner, comes in for a clothesline, but Nash pulls the Referee in front, Ref out, Nash comes out and catches HHH with a vicious clothesline, Big show slides a chair into Nash, lining up the Shot, HHH ducks, kicks nash in the gut, loses the chair, HHH off the ropes high Knee Lift nash is down, HHH looks to the crowd, crotch chops to Nash slides out of the Ring, to get the sledgehammer, Big show tries to stop him, shot to the gut from the hammer for Show drops him to one knee, Nash is slowly back up goes to pickup the chair sees a red and yellow boot come down on the chair, hogan is there picks up the chair, Nash begging off as HHH slides in the opposite corner, Nash turns sees HHH caught in the middle begging off to HHH, Show is back up into the Ring behind HHH, HHH raises the hammer over his head to end it Show grabs it out of his hand a quick double take back by HHH back to Nash too late Hogan has already winded up and nails HHH with a wicked chair shot. Nash looks at Hogan then Show, Smiles all around. Hogan climbs out of the ring and tosses the Ref back in as Nash has HHH up busted open up in the Jack knife Power Bomb. Big Slam! 3 count nWo win!

why the hell would hogan be on DX's side
wake up

Hogan is on DX's side to start the match leading to a double cross. Read the ending of the senerio I wrote. Think about it what happened to Hogan after he lost to the Rock at Wrestlemania 18? Hall and Nash beat the crap out of him and then on Raw the following monday He ripped off his nWo shirt and thats how he went back to the red and yellow. Him coming out to go against the nWo as a face and then doing the heel turn again is the idea here.

I think I am pretty awake.

yeah but you foget one thing

NWO IS FOR LIFE SUCKER

Im sure HBK and HHH would trust Hogan with all their heart that would really work

Well case proven. WWE is going down the drain! If they are relying on old nWo and DX to run the show there is a problem. The bigger problem is using different people. WCW did that remember.... and it didnt work!!

Just watch Impact! WWe is so lame now!

doublej_TNA said:
Well case proven. WWE is going down the drain! If they are relying on old nWo and DX to run the show there is a problem. The bigger problem is using different people. WCW did that remember.... and it didnt work!!

Just watch Impact! WWe is so lame now!

impact is almost like watching backyard wrestling its so low budget i think i could put on a show in my backyard and call it TNA. Isnt TNA a side attraction at universal's studio florida. yeah dude they dont sell out madison square garden or any other big time arenas. PLZ dont compare TNA to WWE again.

Yeah buddy!!:twak:

i think it should be the oringals

Dx: HHH, HBK, Xpac

NWo- Hulk, NASH, randy savage

i would never like to see dx or nwo have new people its just not the same feeling even though it would be then but to see people wnat like hogan and shit in there it just would beeee the same.

if they do go with NWO vs DX how about at the end NWO turn there back on Vince and have a Kilq reunion and they all beat down hogan.

Yessie420 said:
if they do go with NWO vs DX how about at the end NWO turn there back on Vince and have a Kilq reunion and they all beat down hogan.
as great as that would be i dont see it happening. hulkster would prolly have it so he would take down all members of the kliq by himself and then the entire wwe and ecw roster comes out to attack him and each one does their finisher. all of a sudden the hulkster starts hulking up and beats on everyone on the roster and ruins everyones career so he can still look good.

DX: HHH, Shawn Micheals, Randy Orton

nWo: Scott Hall, Johnny Nitro, Hollywood Hogan

Speical Referee: Vince McMahon

Survivor Series 06'

lead up: Hall comes in at Unforgiven turns on the clik and Helps McMahons defeat DX. Johnny Nitro loses title to Randy Orton due to DX interference. Hall takes on Orton next RAW. Nitro interferes. Hall And Nitro beat up on Orton until DX hits the ring. Next week 6 Man tag DX and Otron vs. Hall, Nitro, and surprise opponet. Surprise is Hogan!

Newly formed DX vs. Newly formed nWo

...hey it could happen....

Poster #2????

nWoDX.jpg

And yes I an nWo fan!

Yessie420 said:
impact is almost like watching backyard wrestling its so low budget i think i could put on a show in my backyard and call it TNA. Isnt TNA a side attraction at universal's studio florida. yeah dude they dont sell out madison square garden or any other big time arenas. PLZ dont compare TNA to WWE again.

Yeah buddy!!:twak:

Well TNA is only 4 years old. And about the $$ Its all about QUALITY NOT QUANTITY!! With exception of Flair.. TNA tallent KILLS all WWE and Jarrett is a better champion than ALL wwe's combined!

Choke on that Slapnuts

1994 Survivor Series attendence 10,000 wikipedia.org. That hurts being one of the biggest PPV of the year.

TNA smashes WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back