Bringing back the nwo?

seinfeld83

Pre-Show Stalwart
If you were the wwe and you were bringing back the nwo to face dx how would you do it? The way i would do it is have the mchmahns continue to lose to dx. dx claims that there is no one or group that can stop them, then vince realizes that there is only one group that he thinks can destroy dx so he buys hogan (hollywood hogan) and brings back the nwo to finally destroy dx. dx will then pick two people to join them and hogan wil add three members to his team (some new and some classic nwo) and have a classic 4 on 4 elimination match at survivor series to see who is the ultimate wrestling force of all time.

**because it is wwe i would hope that dx would win in this fued but yet again hogan has control of his matches so who knows, but maybe since he beat both micheals and orton to summers in a row he would be willing to lose in this type of a tag match.

Cool If That Happened Hogan Eint Putting Any1 Over It Would Probarly Cost Wwe More It Would Be Good But Who Would Hbk Gon To He Is In Dx And Nwo

complete fantasy...but I would have it be Hall and Nash coming back to battle D-X but they screw the Mcmahons and form The Kliq NWO with Hunter & HBK.

i see DX keep getting the better of the Mc Mahons
Vince doesnt know what to do because they are getting way outta control
so Vince brings back Bischoff and tells him to deal with it or he is fired

Bischoff can only do one thing and that is talk to Hogan
and reform the NWO
They recruit Savage, Hall & Nash pretty much the original NWO and all can be signed Nash is out of contract now

DX retaliate by getting The New Age Outlaws ( Vince is trying to sign them as we speak so something is up )
and Xpac

We have a match at a pay per view it may not even be Survivor Series ( seeing as this isnt that far off )
it may be Wrestlemania
which would work well as we could have a feud between the THE OUTSIDERS & THE OUTLAWS for a few months which would be cool
also have Hogan & Savage having matches with HBK & HHH
( Savage vs HHH would be awesome )

We all know HBK needs surgery and time off and this would be the way to kill off DX and let him have his time and it would be a Survivor Series type match at Wrestlemania

The way the match would be won is DX have Xpac on their team and he turns on DX as he is friends more with the Outsiders anyway and the NWO destroy DX once and for all

Bad news is Vince then has to deal with the NWO

If the NWO came back DX would def. win being DX was a WWE creation and the NWO was a WCW creation... And isnt Savage in a mental instatute...

Bret Hart said:
i see DX keep getting the better of the Mc Mahons
Vince doesnt know what to do because they are getting way outta control
so Vince brings back Bischoff and tells him to deal with it or he is fired

Bischoff can only do one thing and that is talk to Hogan
and reform the NWO
They recruit Savage, Hall & Nash pretty much the original NWO and all can be signed Nash is out of contract now

DX retaliate by getting The New Age Outlaws ( Vince is trying to sign them as we speak so something is up )
and Xpac

We have a match at a pay per view it may not even be Survivor Series ( seeing as this isnt that far off )
it may be Wrestlemania
which would work well as we could have a feud between the THE OUTSIDERS & THE OUTLAWS for a few months which would be cool
also have Hogan & Savage having matches with HBK & HHH
( Savage vs HHH would be awesome )

We all know HBK needs surgery and time off and this would be the way to kill off DX and let him have his time and it would be a Survivor Series type match at Wrestlemania

The way the match would be won is DX have Xpac on their team and he turns on DX as he is friends more with the Outsiders anyway and the NWO destroy DX once and for all

Bad news is Vince then has to deal with the NWO

Hogan and Savage can't stand each other... to get them in the ring at all together...let alone as a team would cost alot of money.

Hogan may have been a major force in the WWF/E in the day's gone bye ( and still is) But WWE is now HHH's domain and i don't see him lyin' down for NOBODY!! But it is still a great idea ... I would be cheering for DX though coz im a WWE mark from many many years ago.

I think it is very possible. It looks as if they are continuing McMahons DX, Saga. DX is going to need new angles if they are going to continue. I mean who on RAW do they have to feud with now?

scalizi said:
Hogan and Savage can't stand each other... to get them in the ring at all together...let alone as a team would cost alot of money.

LOTS OF MONEY!!! I think HOGAN GOES FOR 500K A MATCH. SERIOUSLY!!

NWO=$$$

i think this is really a lot closer to happening than most of you think. im just not sure how they are going to do it yet but i think they will pull it off and i think they are starting to lean towards it since vince knows at this point he will have to get somebody beyond his current resources to stop dx

Even if they do decide to do this... We all know DX is going to win... Being DX is a WWE Faction and the NWO was a WCW faction... But I dont see it being more then Triple H and HBK vs. Hogan and the most logical choice is prob Nash...

hey even that is enough for me to get excited, but it would be cool if they could add a few mor epeople to make it a classic suvivor series match but we will see, but as i said even if they did that it would be enough for me.

yeah but the idea is to kill off DX
if DX win then they are still going and it brings us nowhere
NWO can beat them and then destroy themselves as have done previously

and savage and hogan would still work together for money as they have for the last 20 years

and someone said he is in an institute that is not true as he signed on to do the Surreal Life show on VH1

and this is real possible of happening
vince & the creative team would of started this topic either with the poster or through a website just to see what attention it brings and to see if it works
he has already spoken to the outlaws

And The James Gang said no... I know theres a possibility of this... But I dunno... I think its 5 years to late for this fued....

So Vince McMahon want's to put a stop to Triple H and HBK, 2 Household WWE name's by bringing in Snap, Crackle and Pop? Sound's far fetched to me, I myself would not want to see it happen.. it would just be plain awful. Wrestling today need's something new and shocking, not bringing back the past over and over again.

i rekon at survivor series it would be

DX NWO
vs
hhh Hogan
hbk Nash
billy gunn Hall
road dogg Xpac

[Xpac was a former nwo member...remember!]

So was HBK!

But nevertheless I for one would love a NWO vs. DX SS 2006. I dunno, I agree that it is 5 years late but come on at least its going to happen even if it is a little bit late. But in retrospect could you see the amount of MONEY WWE is going to make, millions, I WOULD buy the PPV if the match was on the card.

oh and it will be in some form or fashion, and by the way dx dosnt have to lose, they could beat the nwo and then could desolve themselves by shawn having to take time off for surgery just like before, and then triple h could start his feud with randy orton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back