• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX vs nWo

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Do you think it will happen, if it does who should be in the match, who should win, and how will it end?

Will it happen: I hope so
DX: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Nitro
nWo: Hollywood Hogan, Big Show, and Randy Orton
Winner: DX
How will it end: Shawn Michaels giving Hollywood Hogan some Sweet Chin Music and Hogan will lay his ass down for the count

DX: HHH, X-Pac, Michaels, Flair
vs.
NWO: Hogan, Orton, Hall, Randy Savage

Winners: NWO, RKO to Micheals 1......2......3

TerrellCow said:
DX: HHH, X-Pac, Michaels, Flair
vs.
NWO: Hogan, Orton, Hall, Randy Savage

Winners: NWO, RKO to Micheals 1......2......3
Wait up.... U want Flair to be in DX!? DX is already old with Flair it's D-Generation Washed Up DX shoul make room for younger talent like Nitro, Orton, Cena, Edge or Carlito.

J-Slim said:
Wait up.... U want Flair to be in DX!? DX is already old with Flair it's D-Generation Washed Up DX shoul make room for younger talent like Nitro, Orton, Cena, Edge or Carlito.

Adding all of those young stars would take away from the purpose of bringing DX back at least having Flair in DX would add charisma. Cena, Edge, Carlito, Nitro in DX come on that would suck. Nitro sux solo, Cena can't wrestle and Edge well he would'nt fit into the style of DX imagine Edge putting up an X.

TerrellCow said:
Adding all of those young stars would take away from the purpose of bringing DX back at least having Flair in DX would add charisma. Cena, Edge, Carlito, Nitro in DX come on that would suck. Nitro sux solo, Cena can't wrestle and Edge well he would'nt fit into the style of DX imagine Edge putting up an X.
Flair in DX will add Charisma and DX will be all washed up cuz it's full of old guyz. They need future talent and I said Edge cuz Edge and Lita could join or Carlito and Trish.

J-Slim said:
Flair in DX will add Charisma and DX will be all washed up cuz it's full of old guyz. They need future talent and I said Edge cuz Edge and Lita could join or Carlito and Trish.

The only young superstar that I could see in DX is Orton. But I would rather see him in the NWO.

my friend sent me a pic of the survivor series for this year and it says nwo in the background with dx spraypaint on it
so they r gonna face this survivor series supposedly

D-X= HHH Shawn Micheals X-Pac
Vs.
N.W.O=Kevin Nash Scott Hall Hulk Hogan

N.W.O.=(DQ) HHH hits Scott Hall with slege hammer and Then Kevin Nash Jack Ninfes HHH Then Shawn Micheals sweet chin music Kevin Nash but misses and Xpac Face Buster Shawn Micheals and they throw Shawn and HHH out the ring

Look I'm tried of people saying that it's fake, as of right now it is real but as all wrestling fans know anything can change at any second. My inside buddy emailed me the poster and those pics of Ric Flair celebrating with Shawn Micheals, he said that Ric Flair does have something to do with the DX/NWO storyline. My source would'nt tell me a lot but did mention that right now NWO vs. DX is on for Survivor Series.

Ok I believe it but Im not sure if Flair will have anything to do with it.And this could change at any secound.As of right now from my Angle I see it being HHH-HBK vs. Hogan-Hall.Waltman is under contract to a wrestling company I forgot the name and Nash is in TNA as of right now so i wouldnt know why'd they need a third member...

all of you guys are getting off subject. i know there is a poster and i dont know if it's fake or not but would you please just answer the question. there is another thread about the damn poster so please stay on the subject at hand.

oooHEYooo said:
y does everything always hapen on raw when smackdowns ratings are already low?

Vince favors RAW more because, it's the flagship program of the WWE and he wants to keep it in tact, and I guess others consider SmackDown! the "B Show" behind RAW however, I don't think it would be that way if the Roster Split ended and everyone was on both shows however, I guess we don't see that happening anytime soon.

oooHEYooo said:
y does everything always hapen on raw when smackdowns ratings are already low?

Well I happen to believe it's becuz it's a taped program and RAW is live.

you people are so fucking demented do you really think orton will team with hogan!

there is heat between the 2 over brook

and xpac? gimmie a break he is washed up

why is it so hard for you guys to answer the question? there is already a different thread about whether the poster is real or not. let's just assume it is real for this thread and answer my question in my first post.

They should make main event every week. I saw main event a few weeks ago and it was awesome. So many of the best great super stars on one show. Sd, raw, ecw, it was exciding, like how wrestling use to be when there was so many big dogs instead of just a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back