• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DX VS nWo .... ITS HERE ALL DETAIL!!!!

A

Angle-HHH

OK ENUF A STUPID CRAZY FAN LAUNCHES A DX NWO POSTER WHICH IS DUHH FAKE BUT HE LEADS TO SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING ALL PEOPLE DX IS COMING BACK AT UNFORGIVEN TONIGHT I AM DAMN SURE HERE :
:wwf:

cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........ AND IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT CLEAR IT OVER HERE.... IF U CAN SEE RATINGS ARE DROPPING AND VINCE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HOW BOUT NWO VS DX?????? ITZ MY GUESS BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT ONLY A GUESS...
okay ive edited my previous post now....
so unforgiven is over and nothing like that happened eh?so now what still the nWo gimmick is there wwe is getting more angles of nWo vs dx so i guess itz survivor series now? on raw nWo is talked of and on survivor it returns whaddya think?

Except for the fact that if McMahon truly wants this angle to work he will get the ratings...I mean Legend Killer as far away as possible. I mean, come one, Orton in DX? He'd be more suited for the nWo. Vinnie Mac would be better off having someone like Edge join DX if that were the case.

May I cite a post named "Repetitive"? There are plenty of DX v NWO threads you could've posted this on if you'd just used the search function of this site.

No what should happen is they have a twenty minute match and after shane does his spot from top of cell onto michaels and big show chokeslams hhh through cell, he shouts i got two words for ya 'Nash Hall' then your story would be good.

kurt-angle said:
OK ENUF A STUPID CRAZY FAN LAUNCHES A DX NWO POSTER WHICH IS DUHH FAKE BUT HE LEADS TO SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING ALL PEOPLE DX IS COMING BACK AT UNFORGIVEN TONIGHT I AM DAMN SURE HERE :

cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........ AND IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT CLEAR IT OVER HERE.... IF U CAN SEE RATINGS ARE DROPPING AND VINCE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HOW BOUT NWO VS DX?????? :wwf:

crazy shit happens youll neva know

kurt-angle said:

cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........ AND IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT CLEAR IT OVER HERE.... IF U CAN SEE RATINGS ARE DROPPING AND VINCE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HOW BOUT NWO VS DX?????? :wwf:

ITZ MY GUESS BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT ONLY A GUESS
posting in caps doesnt make you right.

tha420dgnr8 said:
Except for the fact that if McMahon truly wants this angle to work he will get the ratings...I mean Legend Killer as far away as possible. I mean, come one, Orton in DX? He'd be more suited for the nWo. Vinnie Mac would be better off having someone like Edge join DX if that were the case.

god i hope they wouldn't ruin the nwo by putting randy orton in it, he definitly does not belong in either faction especially the nwo

you guys are all wrong. Jesus will come out and save michaels and then hhh will give his life to the lord and nwo will come out with satan and we'll have a six man tag at survivor series. nwo w/ satan vs. dx w/jesus........this talk is as ludicrous as rosie o'donnel going on a jenny craig program.

but couldnt you see orton trying to kill the legend of dx? but i guess he should also kill the legend of nwo. or maybe he is all done killing legends since he jobbed to hogan. who knows, but personally randy's arrogance and dirty tactics and ruthlessness would fit in with the styles of the old nwo. as far as dx goes, they should not add any new people and rather nab x-pac and call it good.

kurt-angle....u sound like a huge MARK...where the hell did u get that Orton will join the NWO??..that idea totally came out ur ass..we'll just have to see what happens 2night.

kurt-angle said:

ITZ MY GUESS BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT ONLY A GUESS

When this doesn't end up happening tonight and there is no sign whatsoever of NWO returning you should come on here and admit you were wrong since you're so sure of yourself.

the Chance that the happens is lower then the chance of God Giving me my virginity back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back