Disco Inferno is Right

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
When he talks about how idiotic the typical smark is when they use the word 'confusing' when discussing wrestling.

For example, the first bit of feedback to Raw on the main page. The guy says that the 'whole situation with JBL was confusing'.

Do smarks actually have a brain anymore (or did they ever)? The entire point of that angle last night was to be confusing in a way. That leaves questions unanswered, which means people are more intrigued, WHICH MEANS more people tune in to find out what's going on.

I mean, Jesus. Do wrestling companies have to s-p-e-l-l out every single storyline to these people so they aren't 'confused' about them? Do these people not realise that by being 'confused', they probably become more interested in a storyline?

And if he's confused about the way it came about on TV, that's possibly even stupider. How hard is it to follow a wrestling show? So things aren't very cohesive? I'm sure you can use a miniscule amount of comprehension to work around that.

As Kent Brockman once said: "There's only one word to describe that: Idiocy."

the part im confused with is who this is supposed to elevate or benefit. thats TWO feuds JBL has been involved in this year that do nothing for anyone. both of these guys should be working programs that help others get over better. neither wil be more or less over in their prospective characters after this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back