• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last night, I was the Disco Inferno. True Story.

No, no more SvR games. They're terrible now. They peaked with Here Comes the Pain, and have slid ever since.

The WWE does need to put out a Legends game though. A true legends game, not a game with ******s like Sabu and Sandman.

If WWE put out a legends game. That would so fucking own.

SvR does suck. I agree, but it's the only thing to play now.

Irony, the smallest game systems have the most playable characters. How int he hell does the PSP have more characters then the PS360 versions?
What I think is ironic is that, as games "advance" in all areas, the regress in the most important area.

Fun.

I'd just as soon play Tecmo Super Bowl on the NES as I would NCAA Football 2008. I'd rather play Mortal Kombat on the Genesis than I would 90% of the games on next Gen systems.

If WWE put out a legends game. That would so fucking own.

SvR does suck. I agree, but it's the only thing to play now.
Well, Midway is putting out the TNA game.

But, I'd be surprised if it's any better, given the number of times they've had to push back the release date, and the fact that it is the first game of the series.

No, no more SvR games. They're terrible now. They peaked with Here Comes the Pain, and have slid ever since.

The WWE does need to put out a Legends game though. A true legends game, not a game with ******s like Sabu and Sandman.

GM mode is great, why not just fix the issues with the series instead of canning it? And more legends is a must, huge pisser for me each year when they have shit legends, I always wanted around 20 of them..maybe more.

GM mode is great, why not just fix the issues with the series instead of canning it? And more legends is a must, huge pisser for me each year when they have shit legends, I always wanted around 20 of them..maybe more.
The fighting system is outdated and terrible, the game is not fun to wrestle, and the storymode is still using stories from 4 years ago.

Scrap the whole thing and re-build.

Well, Midway is putting out the TNA game.

But, I'd be surprised if it's any better, given the number of times they've had to push back the release date, and the fact that it is the first game of the series.

Meh, at least we can kick some Angle ass with Sting :D

The fighting system is outdated and terrible, the game is not fun to wrestle, and the storymode is still using stories from 4 years ago.

Scrap the whole thing and re-build.

I like the fighting system, better than the shit Acclaim was using, I have always had fun with the wrestling part. But you are right about the storymode, it gets more shitty every year and they have yet to have the GM mode reach it's full potential. But no need to scrap it.

Meh, at least we can kick some Angle ass with Sting :D
Amen to that. And I'll take great pleasure in using Scott Steiner to squash Samoa Joe.

I like the fighting system, better than the shit Acclaim was using, I have always had fun with the wrestling part. But you are right about the storymode, it gets more shitty every year and they have yet to have the GM mode reach it's full potential. But no need to scrap it.
The fighting system isn't realistic though. I mean, after the first minute of a match, how often do you see guys go into a collar and elbow tie-up? You do it all the time in SvR.

SvR is terrible. At least with Attitude and War Zone it took some skill to win matches. SVR is simply button mashing.

SvR is terrible. At least with Attitude and War Zone it took some skill to win matches. SVR is simply button mashing.

What? Button Mashing, are you serious? In those acclaim games it took 6 buttons to pull off one move, thats button mashing. Not to mention annoying and drives fans away, thats why they lost the right to make those games. They sucked. SvR actually makes the games fun and if you want a challenge just up the difficulty setting.

The fighting system isn't realistic though. I mean, after the first minute of a match, how often do you see guys go into a collar and elbow tie-up? You do it all the time in SvR.

You mean the grapple system? I assume you want a game where you can do moves outside a grapple then? If it can be done without making it so you have to 20 button combos for simple moves go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back