Dave's Request Thread

I was hoping someone could make me a sig involving Sons of Anarchy. I would like it to be black and white with the sons of anarchy reaper in the background, with Jax in the center, Opie on the right, and Juice on the left, much thanks to whoever can do it < --- I made this as a post on it's own, but no one was doing it so I thought I'd bring it to you.

2prfoll.png

Hey as you probley know Edge retired monday and hes one of my favs of all time and my fav on today and I was wondering if you could make me a edge sig that says thank you edge at the bottom.

Dave

So you commented on how my sig doesn't work, and it got me thinking....What to change it to.

So Dave I have a task for you. A very special task. Only for the best of sig makers.

If you chose to accept, which I think you likely would, here is the mission.

Create me a Sig with the only criteria being: You have fun with it. I really don't care what it is as long as you make it with a smile on your face.

Please and Thanks.

(This message will self destruct within 5 minutes of you reading it.)

Hey Dave. I want a new sig for WZCW.

I want half of it to be this picture:

gerardo.jpg

and the other half to be this picture:

Johnny_Curtis.jpg

And under both of them, I want it to say Paradyse Cruz! But in a really fancy cursive kind of style of writing.

Thanks in advanced.

That top pic would be horrible to cut the characte out or due to the background being the same colour pretty much as the main pic.

If you have the time could you make me a Justin Gabriel sig? I'd like it to be fairly dark and say "Everything fades to Black".

This isn't something you have to do urgently btw.

Hey Dave, really love the sig you made me... Still just love to look at it...
I have another request for you... Not as hard as the last one, (Or at least I hope so)...

I see you have a fewe sigs to make, so I wont bother you with it until you are done with everyone else's. So let me know whenever you get some free time. Thanks,
Kaelthes

Hey Dave..Theres been a change in the two sigs that I need..I wanted to remind you incase my post was overlooked or somethin lol.

Its fantasy, for an efed..Theres Two..You can choose to make both If you want but all I ask for is one.

The nWo: Triple H(Leader), Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Syxx(X-Pac), Batista....If you can't fit Hogan or Bischoff i'll understand..I'm mainly interested in HHH/Nash/Hall/Jarrett/Syxx/Batista

Then

The Main Event Mafia: John Cena(Leader), Sting, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels..If its possible, have all the guys holding world titles but if you can't, that's fine too.

If you can do both, that's great..If you can't, that's cool too..Thanks in advance.

Dave

So you commented on how my sig doesn't work, and it got me thinking....What to change it to.

So Dave I have a task for you. A very special task. Only for the best of sig makers.

If you chose to accept, which I think you likely would, here is the mission.

Create me a Sig with the only criteria being: You have fun with it. I really don't care what it is as long as you make it with a smile on your face.

Please and Thanks.

(This message will self destruct within 5 minutes of you reading it.)

You'll need to give me a little bit more than that. I honestly can't think of something that you would like. Give me some of your interests or something.

If you have the time could you make me a Justin Gabriel sig? I'd like it to be fairly dark and say "Everything fades to Black".

This isn't something you have to do urgently btw.

Coming right up.

Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you can do me a sig with Bill Hicks and The Undertaker where they are both dressed in their long black coats and hats. If it's possible to have it seem that they are tipping their hat to each other that would be fantastic but is not absolutely necessary.

Also, could you put the line "The Last Outlaws" in smoky text along the bottom too? Thanks eversomuch!

You'll need to give me a little bit more than that. I honestly can't think of something that you would like. Give me some of your interests or something.

Ok Dave I thought of something pretty sweet.

1)I want the letters of M A C I O S in block letters.

2) I would like the following wrestlers to appear behind a letter. Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, Sting, Austin, and Bret Hart (I don't care what letter they are assigned to.

3) I want them all behind some sort of cell or bars. (Symbolism of the Prison days.)

Thanks a bunch.

Hey Dave, you know that picture of Trips and Rocky I posted in your thread? Well, I need a sig using that picture, mainly just them two staring one another down. Some text would be nice too, put whatever you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back