Dave's Request Thread

Well I do love a Dave sig. I was hoping you could do me a new version of my current sig. Golden in it's theme, obviously an image of Del Rio and a text that reads: El Futuro es Brillante, el Futuro es Alberto Del Rio.

Thanks Dave.

Absolutely! You can pick it up from my showcase in a little while.

Bump. Now taking requests for the next... Whoever long I feel basically.

Oh what the hell I could use a new sig and I don't think Ive ever had a sig from you David. Not really too sure what Im looking for, maybe a Snooki sig for just shits and giggles. Or if you go the wrestling route Id have to say Im digging Jomo right now so hed would work. Feel free to give whichever one you want a go round. Of course Ill rep and credit. Thanks champ!

Hey Dave, my first time requesting from you. Hmm, I was thinking a Kobe Bryant sig or a Carmelo Anthony(with his knicks jersey) sig. Hope it's not too much.

For Theo:

2yzeyvm.png

For Jam:

wrkuw4.png

A sig of either Alucard or Seras Victoria, from Hellsing.

Here are pictures of the two characters, so you know what they look like:
Alucard
hellsing.jpg

Seras Victoria
Seras.gif
If your attempt at finding renders fails, an Action Saxton sig will do.

I have an awesome idea for yours, Lee. I really want to nail it though, so it might be a couple hours.

EDIT: What colour do you want the 3DS to be? I can make it most colours. If you don't see this, I'll likely just make it blue.

For Lee:

21o8xoo.png

The idea I had was just too complicated and it just wasn't working out at all. I hope that you like this one instead.

Hey Dave. Good work as of late.

I'm looking for a Gears of War 3 signature in anticipation for the beta. Please, do it at your leisure and include anything you want.

Appreciate it, Dave.

Hey Dave, love your work('specially the Hellsing one.). Can you make me a Deadpool sig?

For Sound Of Madness:

mw5vtl.png

BC, I am working on your signature although it is proving difficult to get anywhere with it due to the fact that not a lot of renders exist. Still, I will have it done for you tomorrow hopefully.

Reactions: .
I did consider that, Dave. If you can't make it work with the available renders, it's fine; don't waste your time, man.

Dave, I'm in need of a sig... If you're up for it.

All I ask is that it's a Utah Jazz sig with John Stockton and Karl Malone on it. The rest is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back