Dave's Request Thread

well, Digital night said she didnt put work into this sig. I really want a new one. Dave would you be able to put a sig with kurt Angle on it? I trust that you can make it sick as usual. If only, you can put a pic with the WWE title, WHC, and IC title. If you could put in the TNA WHC title. Thanks in advance. Plus IDK how to spread rep would you mind showing me?

I'm confused as to what you actually want.

Do you want Kurt with all the belts or just the TNA belt?

To spread rep, just go to the post you think deserves rep and their should be a little red button on the right hand side, just above the user's location and join date etc. Click on that and then decided whether it will be green rep (approve), or red rep (disapprove).

Now, just answer my question and I will get to work on it.

Kurt with all the belts. Thanks but if i rep you, it says u need to spread rep before giving it to you again. How do I get rid of that?

Kurt with all the belts. Thanks but if i rep you, it says u need to spread rep before giving it to you again. How do I get rid of that?

You do exactly as it says and rep people that you feel worthy of being repped. Then after you've given it to others you should be able to give it to Dave.

Dave, I really like your style. I would like a sig of Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy and I would like it to say The Enigmatic Assholes. Work your magic please, I will rep you if I am able to. If not I shall spread it then rep you if I remember.

36215_1356895168538_1416252161_31028983_6474087_n.jpg

36215_1356895248540_1416252161_31028984_4810754_n.jpg

Featuring Optimus Prime...

If you could switch the far left image of Kurt if you could get a chance. I really like it, but if he could be a wwe image there.

Hey Dave,

I'm looking for a sig and I was wondering if you could help. I want a Christian sig with the line 'That's How I Roll'. Is that possible?

I didn't save it is an editable format, so I can't. Sorry.

Ok I understand. Thanks though.. Actually i dont understand editable material? lol alright it is ok thanks

I am not accepting requests any more unfortunately. I know this place was never really buzzing with requests but it just so people will know.

Can you make me either of theses -
1.Kane with the Mitb in the middle Kane with the belt then a chockeslam somewhere with like a feiry backround
2.A Jericho sig with all the codes in the backround and some pics of Jericho
3.Cm Punk with Luke Gallows and Serena
If its too much just say just choose one of them thanks Dave

From the pit of, like, the fourth page... Or something... A mega-bump comes to fruition from everyone's favourite moderator!

I get bored from time to time and decide to play with Photoshop. If you want a signature from me, request it here and pick it up in my Showcase Thread, so that I can keep that on the first page.

Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back