Daniel Bryan Released *GIVE OPINIONS*

Ahem....

Since the result of Bryan's actions during the NXT Invasion, (if you haven't heard (aka, been in a coma) he was fired) there has been a lot of debate and early speculation on his TRUE WWE status. RL Fired or Work? Well, We've come to the conclusion that is was legit.....BUT, most of us are lead to believe that he will return at the end of his 90 day no compete clause due to the politics of the whole situation.

SO!!!! If and WHEN Bryan makes his return, how will he do it? Will he join the NXTWO? Will they even be around anymore? Will he feud with Wade Barrett? Cena? MICHAEL EFFIN' COLE!?!?!? Will he even be on Raw? Maybe he'll re-debut on SmackDown! .......What are your ideas?

P.S. . . . I appreciated RED REPS....it makes me feel....HEELISH!.....:wtf:

Ok, first off, everybody would rather see Bryan Danielson return instead of daniel bryan as you said. I don't want him to join Nexus AKA NXTWO, nor do I want him to team up with super Cena to go against Nexus. I'll rather him feud with other people and make great matches as always.

Well first thing is first, you are putting the horse before the wagon...who is to say he will even return? This guy could probably go where ever he wanted to, why would he run back to company who fired him as an example?

My guess is that if he does come back, he may feud against Nexus, of course assuming they are still around in the same way they are. If not, I see him possibly feuding with the Miz. They wrote him out of the Nexus storyline so odds of him rejoining are highly unlikely.

I'm thinking he'll either feud with Nexus around Survivor Series or be a surprise entry at the next RR where he will take himself and either Cena or Barrett out.

I like the surprise entry for the Royal Rumble idea but i dont see them waiting that long to bring him back. Thats if he wants to come back but i see them having him come back and interfere in Barrets title match and cost him the match. Since they will more than likely want him to come back as a face.

I say lets have you kinda back on NXT you know just have him in the crowd one night during a Miz/ whoever is miz's new rookie. After the match you have Miz and his new rookie get in Bryan's face and they start ganging up on him. The next week Bryan comes through the crowd and just snaps in the ring he takes out Miz with a lead pipe and just puts Miz's Rookie in a submission hold like an armbar or an ankle lock and have him snap that bone. You have the Rookie in the ring screeming in pain begging for the officials to get bryan off of him. The third week you see miz and his rookie in the ring saying that they want Bryan Danielson arrested for what he has done to them, Danielson's music hits and he says that he has made a deal with a devil (The new GM on RAW if he still isn't shown yet on t.v. or Vince McMahon) and he is now under contract with the WWE and he is aloud to have any match of his chosing thanks to the new GM or Vince. Next week on RAW he and Miz will be in a Submission match. On RAW next week Danielson just snaps sorta like Ken Shamrock did back in the 90's with an ankle lock and just destroys the Miz after the match Nextus or NxtWO comes down and says that they were wrong about Bryan and that he shouldnt' have been thrown out of the group and they want him back.

I don't see a feasible reason for him NOT to return to the WWE. I mean, come on. If you were a baseball player in the minors, got called up to the majors, got released and then a new door opened to let you back in you can't tell me that you'd turn it down. Yeah, the places like ROH are more homey but someone like Bryan would make a significantly higher paycheck with the WWE. Now, to the questions.

Assuming he returns after the 90 days and not before, I imagine the Nexus will be winding down its usefulness. This doesn't seem like a more than 3 month faction to me. However, I do see the likelihood of him coming back to feud with Barrett, assuming HE is still being pushed. My reasoning for that is the fact that the Nexus, when Bryan was fired, claimed he'd had a change of heart and was thus kicked out. Well, I see him coming back and taking vengeance on the man that "kicked him out" and besmirched his name. And while I don't view THIS as likely, I think it'd be kind of fun if Barrett had won the belt and Bryan returns, immediately jumping in and trying to take what Barrett had worked so hard to snatch for himself. Just a fun little idea.

Bottom line, I see him returning, feuding with Barrett and thus being on Raw. Hope to see him back in the ring soon.

I don't see a feasible reason for him NOT to return to the WWE. I mean, come on. If you were a baseball player in the minors, got called up to the majors, got released and then a new door opened to let you back in you can't tell me that you'd turn it down. Yeah, the places like ROH are more homey but someone like Bryan would make a significantly higher paycheck with the WWE.

Since you are going to make that reference i offer you this. You play for the Yankees. You do everything right, are considered the next big thing, and make one mistake and they release you. The Marlins or someone pick you up, but after your contract is back the Yankees want you back..would you go? Danielson wouldnt. He has pride.

I am not saying that he will never return. I am saying people are expecting him to return as soon as his 90 day compete clause is up. Really? Is he going to let the WWE know he is just waiting for their call? That he needs them more than they need him?..not gonna happen.

He will return, but dont hold your breath for September 11th

Well first thing is first, you are putting the horse before the wagon...who is to say he will even return? This guy could probably go where ever he wanted to, why would he run back to company who fired him as an example?

You're the best in the world at what you do... Wait, sorry, that's already someone's slogan... But Daniel Bryan Danielson is amazing, and people know it. He's loved in the 'E. That's why he'll return. As much as he probably loves begin the Indy Star of the World, WWE is the Big Leagues. If you had the ability to go there, you're not going to turn it down, regardless of what happened in the past.

But, when/if he comes back, he has to feud with Nexus. I find it stupid to just have him come back, and have nothing to do with them.

I'm going to be optimistic and say he WILL return, and it will be sooner rather than later.

Danielson doesn't need to wait for the 90-day clause to expire. That only applies to televised non-WWE companies. The WWE can hire him back as soon as the mysterious sponsor calms down and gets over the choking incident. There's no reason they wouldn't rehire him, considering everyone had nothing but praise until his firing, and Cena of all people is pushing to get him back.

Anyway, if the "Daniel Bryan" chants continue, he could easily be brought back in as a huge babyface to oppose The Nexus. If the Nexus continues to be hot, and Bryan continues to be remembered, his return could be big. He was kicked out of The Nexus for "showing remorse", so he already has a ready-made reason to feud with them.

Daniel Bryan's coming back, guys. And it's going to be great.

Yeah he'll come back but i don't think he'll come back with their first call to him. He has to be a little upset by being used as a scapegoat so i see him holding out for a little bit.

Danielson should be doing all he can to get the attention of TNA, if just to boost his WWE contract. He has the perfect built-in gimmick for TNA: the man who was too extreme for WWE, and who spit on their top guy. Knowing how TNA loves to take shots at WWE, this would be a good one. AND he's young, can wrestle, and has a good fan-interest factor. He could even be worked into the whole ECW faction thing, or a Desmond Wolf rivalry...there is a lot he could do.

That having been said, it's probably got a 1% chance of happening. It's tough to say what I would want to see him doing in WWE...the Nexus angle may have fallen apart by then. If it's faltering, his reappearance could give it a boost. I really, really hope he doesn't feud with Michael Cole, or have any kind of involvement with him...really, to have him lose 11 times, then feud with an announcer would be a bit too much. I'm getting the feeling the same thing is happening with Low Ki...guy who is big in the indies and has a good internet following, given a crappy name and counterproductive pros that he doesn't get along with...might as well call him Rerun instead of Kaval. But both are small, and we all know how WWE likes to push small guys. I don't need to see Danielson against the top guys right away, a slow build is fine, so long as they don't make it seem like any win he gets is a fluke. And after his whole "You tap or I snap" routine in NXT, I would like to see him actually beat someone with a submission move.

Well some of those were more realistic than others. Here's how I'd like to see it go down. After his 90 day break he comes back and sort of becomes a C.M. Punk / Sting ego. He starts by spouting words of wisdom to the NXT guys about what they've been doing this whole time has been wrong. Eventually three of the NXT dudes turn face and realize the error of their ways. This evens the odds to four on four. So of course they start fueding, maybe even Barrett has the title which could add some interest to it. But eventually it leads to a match where the loosing team either has to disband or jump ship. Well seeing as how the faces would probably win that, that means the heels can go their respective ways fueding for different titles and such. The faces I would guess would keep their friendship maybe like a HHH & HBK type thing or even stay together until one turns heel and breaks the group up down the road. I feel like that might be the best way to seperate the guys, because right now I don't see how they could.

And by the way, I said C.M. Punk because of the way he can preach on the mic with the SES and I mentioned Sting in particular because of the way he fueded Abyss and turned him face, which was an amazing fued if I do say so myself.

So, what do you folks think? Would you like to see something like that occur?

Danielson should be doing all he can to get the attention of TNA, if just to boost his WWE contract.

That would not help Danielson at all if he wants to be back in the WWE. Unless you want him to become the lustrous successor of R Truth, Vance Archer or Christian who hasn't gone anywhere. Plus knowing TNA they would make him talk bad about WWE and push the whole "too violent" thing by having him tie chock people on every episode of Impact.

I think Danielson right now has a good thing going by not settling with any permanent commitments until he fully realizes his options after 90 days. It's possible they'll just send him to FCW to test out the new BD monikier for a few more weeks if things haven't blown over by then.

i would like to see him feud with cm punk they had some great matches in ring of honor and other independents and they are both good techincal wreslters

I would like to see an angle like C.M. Punks when he was in the New Breed where he eventually leads to the disbanding of the nexus from within. He could come back and rejoin them, but cause problems from within that leads to the other members questioning Barretts role as leader thus leading to the breakup. It would be a good way to begin a feud between Barrett and Daniels.

1) I think he'll be back as soon as his 90 day clause expires. As in once 9/11 passes, expect him to reappear not immediately but a few weeks later. It will add suspense if it manages to not get leaked that he resigned. But knowing the IWC...

2) He does not need to flirt with TNA, hint at the idea of TNA, or anything to do with TNA. Why? Because odds are TNA will "hint" at the possibility of the "great indy wrestler who was too extreme for Vince" all on there own. They will try to bait and switch TNA fans into believing that BD signed only to have no payoff.

3) Nexus (are we really going with this name?) should be disbanded by then anyways. With some on Raw (Barrett, Otunga, Sheffield) and some others on SD! (Slater, Gabriel, Young, and Tarver). When BD returns it's at a PPV where it isn't determind what brand he signed to. This way he can spend the next few weeks exacting revenge on both shows to whoever the heels are. After that crowd response, match/promo quality, overall immediate value vs. WWE needs determines what brand he will stay with. (Until next year's draft where anything is possible)

If Bryan Danielson were to make his return to WWE, I don't see him joining The Nexus, it wouldn't make sense to throw them together after Bryan was "kicked out" because of sympathy and regret for what they did when they first "invaded" RAW.

Bryan Danielson is most likely gonna enter in some kind of singles feud with someone, I'm not gonna say it'll be The Miz, because he could be doing something else, or WWE could have completely different plans for Bryan when / if he makes his return.

But that is all depending on whether he actually does make a return, which could be just as unlikely as it could be possible.

Because its the biggest wrestling company on the planet. Because it's the reason why you spend all those years wrestling independent companies.

And if the stories we read are true, that the firing was a reluctant one at that, I'm sure Danielson realises that there was no bad blood between him and the top people in the company.

In a funny kind of way, (even though it is a legit firing), if the WWE feel they can bring him back, releasing him may benefit his career.

In a funny kind of way, (even though it is a legit firing), if the WWE feel they can bring him back, releasing him may benefit his career.

Yeah that is the way I see it. It kind of reminds me of how JBL got in trouble in Germany, but after he garnered so much heat he was pivoted into the main event scene. That's why i'm starting to think more and more about my surprise RR entry idea that way he could re-debut at WM in a singles match and then probably main event at a WM down the line.

Yeah that is the way I see it. It kind of reminds me of how JBL got in trouble in Germany, but after he garnered so much heat he was pivoted into the main event scene. That's why i'm starting to think more and more about my surprise RR entry idea that way he could re-debut at WM in a singles match and then probably main event at a WM down the line.

He's not a strong enough character in the WWE to come in at Royal Rumble and win it - not yet anyway. I think if he does return it will be sooner than the Royal Rumble. It won't be shock if he came back in the Royal Rumble - because the only people who care enough (the internet fans) would no doubt know about it already.

Come back, and have the feud that 99% of internet fans would love to see - Cena vs Danielson. Would get Cena out of the title picture for a start.

Just read Bryan's statement confirming it was both the spitting and tie choking which caused his release. At first I thought it was part of the angle but gradually I realized they really fired him. It sounds like he was aware of the rules and just got carried away trying to put over the attack as 'real'. When he comes back he will be more cautious and it seems like he definitely will be back. I hope we get to see a lot more of his wrestling than we did in NXT season 1 and the first Nexus attack. If they can give him a quality feud when he returns it will be very entertaining.

After reading his post (found on his official website), I'm uncertain of whether he will return or not. He (rightfully) is quite angry about what went down. He does, however, take responsibility for the incident.

This leads me to my next point: reading this, I was blown away by his professional behavior during this time. He states his feelings on the manner, but also points out the generous move WWE made in letting him start work right away. He could have done what many would-be's and never-were's released from the WWE would do and flame Vince, the PG rating, and the creative team. He could have turned this into ammo, and rode a wave of WWE bashing all through summer.

Instead, he keeps the WWE bashing to a minimum, and uses the opportunity to plug indy promotions to fans of his who may have never seen that stuff. He takes a shitty situation, and turns it into fuel to do good promotion for these kind of companies. Many may say that he's just keeping his bridges intact for a possible return, and this would be partly true. However, I've been extremely impressed with his composure throughout all of this, and I think it speaks volumes as to what kind of person he is.

I can't wait for his PWG visit soon.

Also of note, he revealed that his 90-day non-compete clause would have in fact kept him from working indy shows. Is this true of all similar clauses? Or was this just an odd one-off deal for Danielson only?

I was at the Chikara show in MI where he wrestled Eddie Kingston. He stuck around after and talked to everyone. I was one of the last people in line so I gotta a little extra time with him.

He's going back to the WWE and he already knows that. No, he did not come out and say it word for word like that, but it was very, very heavily implied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back